Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 I'm a Lover Challenge 10 Generations

Comments

• Options
    ZirtaZirta Posts: 1 New Member
    Ohhh I'm going to do this. It looks like fun.
    But how do we do G10 with the Graves. Does the graves stay on the lots when the sims die on them?
  • Options
    pandaslayer08pandaslayer08 Posts: 23 Member
    This is so awesome! Thank you! :D
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Zirta wrote: »
    But how do we do G10 with the Graves. Does the graves stay on the lots when the sims die on them?

I'm doing this challenge now and I plan on putting the urns along with a picture of the heir (and their spouses) in the basement of the legacy house. Yes, urns or graves will stay on the lot as long as you don't bulldoze it. If you do plan on changing the lot, put the urn/grave in your family inventory before you do it.

You can keep up with my story at Day & Knight. I'm on Gen 2 atm.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    corcin7402corcin7402 Posts: 1 New Member
    Gah! This sounds amazing. I've never done a challenge though, so I think I wanna try a legacy first. But I do love it!
  • Options
    ChibiGamer552ChibiGamer552 Posts: 2 New Member
    there is so many rulessssssssss to follow on some of em I'm going to accidentally break them all.
  • Options
    ChibiGamer552ChibiGamer552 Posts: 2 New Member
    there is so many rulessssssssss to follow on some of em I'm going to accidentally break them all.

• Options
    FoodChezFoodChez Posts: 2 New Member
    Do the parents have to die before you can move on to the next generation?
  • Options
    radcherrywinterradcherrywinter Posts: 1 New Member
    Are you allowed to become involved with (and eventually marry) someone who is already in a relationship? For some reason my town only has 3 or 4 young adult males and they're all either in a relationship or not at all compatible with my sim. If not can I make a male sim thats compatible and put him in my game?
  • Options
    alwaysimminggalwaysimmingg Posts: 82 Member
    this is my faveeeee challenge !
    43a9e79e48f14f5ed6488469d6d1976f.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
  • Options
    1QueenDanie11QueenDanie1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I accidentally did "try for baby" before she was married should I get the child taken away by cps?
  • Options
    1QueenDanie11QueenDanie1 Posts: 2 New Member
    NVm I'll just start this challenge again another time bc I want to change some things about my sim anyway
  • Options
    eksynneksynn Posts: 26 Member
    this is less like a challenge and more like trying to follow a challenging generational path.. but it still seems fun xD
    still, think i'll pass on this one. though not entirely. i might incorporate bits and pieces of this into my own playstyle, though - like have super-flexible long-term goals of some kind. "i know where i'm going, but how am i getting there?"

PS: loved gen10 ^^
  • Options
    ipippinipippin Posts: 37 Member
    Hi~!
    Was wondering if you could help as I ran into a bit of an issue.
    On Gen 1, I had my sims have a child, then whilst that child was a toddler, they had another child. Yet, turns out that that child was a twin (All my children are girls~! :p)
    So, is it okay to have 3 children if "1" is a twin?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    telexscopetelexscope Posts: 17 Member
    Can we "force" the deaths, right? For example, I know that in one of them, you have to have the parent die, and in the other, one child must die. Can we just lock them in a room or do we have to make it natural? Thank you!!
  • Options
    infernalcinderinfernalcinder Posts: 1 New Member
    For each generation, do you have to complete the requirements for each child? Like for Gen 2, does each child have to do what's on the list?
  • Options
    jenniferl3jenniferl3 Posts: 29 New Member
    this challenge really sounds good I think I'll do it...
  • Options
    xoxoSweetSimmerxoxoxoxoSweetSimmerxoxo Posts: 1 New Member
    I am gonna do this right after I finish my city native challenge
  • Options
    DaniiPantiiesDaniiPantiies Posts: 62 Member
    i love this challenge but i got a few questions:

Gen5: if u move out and not speak to ur parents again how can u get the grave of those parents since u dont live with them
    or do the parents move out with u

Honestly a little difficult - I have already lost the gravestones. The only way would be to have all the gravestones in your personal inventory before moving out and ensuring the next generation heir has the gravestones in their inventory.

Not a huge deal :)
  • Options
    Zirta wrote: »

Honestly the graves are a bit more difficult in Sims 4 than Sims 3 - in Sims 3 you could pick up graves anywhere in the world.

Kind of thinking to edit this and not make it a huge deal...
  • Options
    FoodChez wrote: »
    Do the parents have to die before you can move on to the next generation?

Nope :)
  • Options
    Are you allowed to become involved with (and eventually marry) someone who is already in a relationship? For some reason my town only has 3 or 4 young adult males and they're all either in a relationship or not at all compatible with my sim. If not can I make a male sim thats compatible and put him in my game?

You can add Sims to the game. I honestly never saw a problem with adding more Sims for your generation heir to get with :)
  • Options
    I accidentally did "try for baby" before she was married should I get the child taken away by cps?

Naw no worries!
  • Options
    telexscope wrote: »
    Can we "force" the deaths, right? For example, I know that in one of them, you have to have the parent die, and in the other, one child must die. Can we just lock them in a room or do we have to make it natural? Thank you!!

Do whatever you feel like. You can even use a killing mod ;)
  • Options
    Girls_run_the_worldGirls_run_the_world Posts: 2 New Member
    I love the idea and can't wait to start I also am watching your yt of this, you go girl 2 boys in one episode!
  • Options
    PurplebunnypiePurplebunnypie Posts: 2 New Member
    I know it says no cheats but what about cheating to get twins for generation 7?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top