The Sims 4 - I'm a Lover Challenge
This is a rework of The Sims 3 I'm a Lover Challenge by bestfrienemies14. She created this a few years back and I love this challenge so much I cannot wait for someone else to rework it for The Sims 4.
The Legacy Rules do not have to apply to this challenge. It is up to you whether you want to play with heir rules (i.e. first born, males or females, etc.) You can move lots throughout the generations.
Creating the founder:
- Can be Male or Female
- Must be a Young Adult
- Must have the Romantic trait
- Must have the Soul Mate Aspiration
Generation 1-"All I wanted was to be a romance writer and find my own true love."
- Join the Writer Career
- Write Romance Novels
- Date one person throughout the Young Adult stage
- Marry as an Adult (must marry the same person dated as young adult)
- Have two kids as an Adult (must happen after marriage)
- Have a date night every week (at least one date)
- Stay with spouse until death do us part
Generation 2-"My parents kept their romance going even with two kids, I want what they had."
- Recommended Aspiration: Love - Soul Mate
- Recommended Traits: Romantic and Non-Committal
- Have at least two boyfriends or girlfriends
- Start dating in high school
- Go on five dates with different people
- Find true love as a young adult
- Get married to true love right away
- Have at least two kids
- Get Divorced as an Adult
- Never remarry
Generation 3-"My parents couldn't stay together and they loved each other so I chose to focus on my career."
- Recommended Aspiration: Fortune - Fabulously Wealthy or Knowledge - Nerd Brain
- Become enemies with Mom or Dad
- Join the Doctor or Business career
- Reach Level 5 of Career
- Start looking for potential spouse
- Go on Several Dates with one person
- Get Married as an Adult
- Have 2 kids
- Reach top of Career
Generation 4-"My parents didn't believe in love until they found each other, I think it's ridiculous."
- Recommended Aspiration: Love - Serial Romantic
- Have more than one Romantic Interest at a time
- Never get Married
- Move in with One of the Romantic Interests
- Become Serious with them
- Have one kid
- Let kid find you cheating
Generation 5-"My family was screwed up and I was scarred. I don't want that for my children."
Recommended Aspiration: Family - Big Happy Family
- Move out as soon as possible
- Never speak to parents again
- Live in a "nice" house (decorated, large enough for family to grow)
- Learn all traits before dating a Sim
- Get married to a nice Sim
- Have as many kids as possible
- Have at least one kid die
- Become anti-social
Generation 6-"My parents lost one of my siblings and stopped taking care of us. I had to raise myself."
Recommended Aspiration: Family - Successful Lineage
- Always live with one Sibling
- Cook and clean every day
- Start dating when Sibling is working steadily and seems "okay".
- Get married as an adult
- Have two kids
Generation 7-"My life was too perfect growing up and my parents loved each other too much. I refuse to fall into that trap."
Recommended Aspiration: Creativity - Musical Genius
- Join the Entertainer Career
- Perform on lots frequently
- Become famous
- WooHoo with as many Sims as possible
- Fall in love
- Get married
- Have 2 kids (twins)
- Die before children are teens
Generation 8-"I lost a parent and it was hard on all of us. I swear not to raise a family in this condition"
Recommended Aspiration: Wealth - Mansion Baron
- Live in poverty
- Get a high paying job
- Move in to a mansion or large house
- Adopt a baby of the same gender as Sim
- Get married
- Adopt another baby of opposite gender
- Have two kids of your own flesh and blood
Generation 9-"My parents raised me to be polite. They also arranged me to get married to someone I have never even met before."
Recommended Aspiration: Friend of the World
- Meet the future spouse
- Disapprove of them
- Go on a date with them
- Start to like them
- Get married to them
- Sleep in seperate beds
- Have one kid
Generation 10-"I was an only child whose parents barely knew each other. Maybe I can discover the secrets of love through my family's past."
Recommended Aspiration: Knowledge Renaissance Sims
- Visit every family member's grave
- Build a cemetery for the family
- Put each generation together in different spaces(including spouses and siblings)*different spaces means generation one(spouse and founder) is separated from generation two by a fence or wall
- Get married to a poor sim
- Have kids
Also a side note. If a generation doesn't have a specific career you may choose what career you want. Thanks again.
All rights go to bestfrienemies14 for originally creating this challenge. I just reworked it for the Sims 4. Let me know what you think down below, and any suggestions or changes!