Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nordic Event - What I learned - 10 pics + links, Aliens, collectibles, Sixam, science and more!

PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
-I'll apologize for not being able to do a pretty post here this time, since I didn't get access to the forum tools until a few minutes ago, but next time (if there'll be one) I'll make sure to do a pretty post with everything in order and give a more easily read text that'd be appealing to the eye-

Hi again, or hi for the first time :D

Let’s do this post like “introduction”, “proceedings”, “how the event was”, “the info list blast”, the pics (with our without comments), anything else that I remember of what I asked and got answers on that doesn’t fit in the info list and in the end my general opinion about this ep now.

So, I’m one of those insanely The Sims nerdy people who have the pleasure to get to go to these kinds of events in the Nordic community. This one about Get to Work was held yesterday. My g
oal each time is to get as much info with me to bring out into the world, bomb the occasional Guru with specific questions about everything from general to specific details/aspects of the game and to have a lot of fun. :D I did that this time as well.

Unfortunately we could only take with us 10 screenshots/person. Also we could only have two from Sixam = the Alien neighborhood/world/thingy. That made me think I’d wait and check out as much as possible and do some ideal pics towards the end – when we were to have prepared save files to easily get access to Sixam (and generally the top of the careers). Sadly due to some kind of mishap we hadn’t even gotten the prepared save files when it was time to get the screenshots approved. :D You can only imagine the tumultuous panic in my head. I SO WANTED to be able to show the alien world, so stressing like crazy when then getting the save files I got in there and just popped out in tab and tried to as fast as possible take some pics hoping they’d be good meanwhile finding myself stunned, “awwwwww:y” and excited over the moon with the beauty of Sixam. It’s so unbelievably pretty! As if that panic wasn’t enough – did I even have 8 other pics that would somehow be almost worthy? As it turns out I had 10, so phew... but I really wish I’d had known exactly when to be “done with them” and to have chosen carefully while being calm and focused.

I’m a sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural kind of player so I was dead set on the science career and aliens. Some of my dear fellow mateys wanted to try out retail, detective and doctor so I thought it’d be okay. :D

Here's a link to my pics, and they are visible further down, finally:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.612644948879903.1073741839.272350459576022&type=1

My dear fellow mateys will very soon or have already also posted their stuff on fb here:
https://www.facebook.com/simsevents

And one of them has a youtube channel and will post something here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pingalie

Which she has now: Even though it is in swedish you can see new pics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOihsPJquP8
Also me, MammiGris and some of our lovely fellow simmers show, especially in the end plus the beautiful area in and around Stockholm + the room where the event was and the tasty cupcakes and so on. ^^

And the awesome Alexander at SimGoodie will post something here:
http://simgoodie.no/the-sims-4-pa-jobben-var-artikkel/

So go check that out :D

The event was amazing, as usual. Our CM, Joyce Op De Weegh, does a fantastic job each time! Of course Azure did an amazing job as well :D It was super nice meeting her (or you, if it’s you reading atm :D) and I had a blast. I go into some sort of euphoric adrenaline state of mind and just “squeeeze” the game to make it show me what I want to know. First there was a very productive and inspiring demo with Azure and after that – playing, followed after 3-4h by the Q&A session, panicked screenshot assembling/handing out of prepared save files, and then more relaxed playing and chatting for about 1-2h, or maybe less. The time just flew away and suddenly we were kindly ushered out. :D Man, you should see Sixam! (Can’t stress that enough) Love it! Want more of it!
Since I’m very busy with studies nowadays (going to be a teacher) I won’t include the kinda’ small “what I already knew before going”-list, and hey, there wouldn’t be a ton to put in it. :) So here’s just the “what I didn’t know before going”-list:

General
- inhabitable neighborhood called Magnolia Promenade with the normal amount of lots
- can go with your sim to the hospital to give birth, and will get a birth certificate in the sim that produced the baby’s inventory (which looks different for alien and “normal” babies)
- the lots in this ep already have used the free-for-all basement upgrade that will come in March. It will add 2 levels of basement and 1 extra level above ground.

Careers
- the work day is an “event”
- only one event can take place at once, meaning you can only follow one of your sims that has an active career to work for that work day event, and not swap to another sim in an active career and that event due to some tech thing. You can though swap to another sim that’s not in or having or hosting a social event or similar.
- when the event/work day is over the sim is sent home and as for doctor and science career you can’t access the career lot area any longer, until next work day/event
- in science career (and probably the others too) you can when the time is about to run out click the “icon showing the time left” to choose to “stay late” and will thusly stay 2-3h longer, think it was 2ish. Also on that icon is where you go to have your sim leave early from work (as though that’d ever happen... :>)
- co-workers are present on the lot for the whole workday, but I found there were fewer left when staying late
- the co-workers can be treated as normal townies/NPCs, all socials are practically available + some extra career related ones
Science Career
the job
- like the social events like parties, dinner parties, and so on, you get random tasks suitable for that type of career level. They bar has three “levels”, like the bronze, silver and gold one from earlier, and to get maximum career boost you want to reach “gold”/fill the bar.
- at the end of the work day/event you get the results, and/or promotion information in a popup, after which you “okay” sends you back home. I suspect it’s about the same with doctors.
- Work days are Monday-Friday, at each career level it seems. (I went from 0-4 and had a peek at level 10) Think it was 10ish am-6ish pm, if you don’t stay late
- some science co-worker interactions – ask for DNA, ask for crystal/metal/plant, joke/gossip/talk about co-workers, talk about office romances (I think it was) and some more
- some event/work day tasks are chat with invention constructor for xtimeunit, brainstorm, make serum x, use serum x, test serum on other sim, drink serum, work on space rocket, invent x, upgrade x, use invention x like y, water a plant, collect x metals, practice analysis, travel to Sixam, do x on Sixam, analyze plant/metal/etc and tons more! More and more options as you progress.
- when you were working on reaching level 5 it was hinting you could go bad or good as a scientist
- job levels – 1/0 = Lab Technician, 2, Apprentice Inventor, 3 Junior Tinkerer, 4 Serum Sequencer and level 10 Extraterrestrial Explorer
- you need to get x breakthroughs/day as work task(, like as for the culinary you need to mix drinks or cook). Breakthroughs can come almost any time doing something science:y with a science thing, and they build up so you have a light bulb above the sim’s head that glows more and more and –pow- done. They came easily, I experienced.
- you can write research at the computer while on the job
- there’s a super cool computer that unlocks in buymode at career level 10 that looks a bit alien and sci-fi
- hygienic decontamination pod unlocks in buymode at level 7 that looks awesome and is a shower :D
- the facility is on a big lot in a “huge” neighborhood that reminds you of area 51, Strangetown or similar stuff and has a fishing hole, big and deep accessible crater, TONS of collectible nodes, a curious stone with markings in it and so on + the occasional smoking crater alien collectible node
- and you of course unlock scientist clothing/stuff :)

the job machines
Chemical Analyzer
- practice analysis -> you improve logic skill, get breakthroughs and discover and get elements
- can analyze flora, collection = metals, plants, elements etc, sample = DNA samples
- the machine itself is available in buymode at level none in science career
Chemistry Lab
- can be bought in buymode when level 4 in the science career
- push the big red button -> my sim got electrified (but survived!)
- can tinker with it -> can give breakthroughs also
- but most importantly – can make serums! More and more unlock as you level up in the career.
Serums:
- Synthetize Food – hunger related - requires any 2 plants as “ingredients/parts”
- Snake Oil – cures sicknesses – 1 daisy
- Red Hot – angry moodlet – 1 basil
- Rose Perfume – +3 flirty – 1 rose
- Ghost Goo – sim looks/works like a ghost for a few hours – 3 mushroom
- Slimify – makes sim slim/thin – 2 carrot, 2 parsley
- Need Fixer – 1 spinach, 2 metal
- Spark Drive – energize – 1 strawberry, 1 crystal
- Smart – temporarily a genius – 2 chrysanthemum, 2 apple
- Reaper’s Friend – become best friends with Grim Reaper - 1 Death Flower, 1 alien crystal
- Ox Strength – fitness increases – 2 spinach, 1 crystal
- Fixer’s Luck – handiness increases – 2 scrap parts
- Alien Aura – get the brain power of an alien temporarily – 1 alien crystal, any 1 metal, any 1 plant
- Age-Away – reset to beginning of sim’s current age meter – 1 quill fruit, 1 xenopetrium, 1 alien crystal
- You can also try them out on other sims and give other sims tainted serums (you need to have tested 3 of a certain serum on a sim first to do that)
Invention Constructor
- Brainstorm – get scrap/spare parts
- tinker
- chat with robot – would supposedly build a relationship to the machine and could also lead to breakthroughs
- invent...
- the inventions can be upgraded once you’ve reached certain career levels
- they can only be invented/created at the constructor thing which I couldn’t find anywhere in buymode, so it seems it’s only the one on the career lot
- they can all be dragged into and out from the inventory – thusly brought home
- you can create the same inventions again afterwards so that you have say 8 SimRays, or however many you like, providing you have the materials and knowledge
- ideas for inventions can come when doing scienc:y things, like tinkering and calibrating
Inventions:
- Momentum Conserver (level 0/1) – like a miniature solar system thingy that can be turned on and then moves and has effects
- SimRay (level 2 in the career) – can be named, freeze sims – and then crack open to end the moodlet early if clicking the frozen sim, can be upgraded to mind control – make other sims change clothing – works on children sims as well, can be upgraded to transform objects – works on pretty much any object (with just a few exceptions). If transforming a collectible you suddenly can’t keep transforming if it turns into a herb/fruit/vegetable. Lamps can transform into random fish, and so on... :)
- Hover Lamp – transparent orb lamp thingy
- Satellite Dish (level 3 ish or 4) – pole with dish on top (made by 3 metals, 3 crystals), if out on a lot you can choose “prevent abductions”, “contact aliens” once every 24h which increases chance of abductions, “neighborhood hivemind...happy, angry, knock out, bladder epidemic, dance party” and upgrade to “detect local aliens”
- Cloning machine – can clone unpolished geodes and fossiles, not frogs, crops or the mystery boxes, but certainly some other items, can upgrade to clone sims
- Wormhole Generator –with a much more fancy name- that you can “calibrate”, “attempt alien contact” which makes aliens come out of it that you can talk to and invite to household and so on, “test alien environment” which makes the portal look nice, and I suspect it also increases abduction chances and it can be upgraded so that you can travel to Sixam :D If you have the upgraded portal on your home lot you can travel alone or with other sims to Sixam and not be bound by the event/work day timer.

Aliens
- can be made in CAS from scratch via clicking the + for a new sim and choosing alien
- Alien Skintones! Light blue, purplish, intense pinkpurple, whiteish, dark “light blue”, limegreen and a very light type of plumbob green
- in livemode you can click on them to alter their disguise form. Aliens can be disguised as “normal sims” to not cause commotion, though most sims seem tolerant enough. You appear in something looking like CAS again and can change most stuff except the fat-no fat meter and muscle-no muscle meter, and “turn on and off” the disguise form in livemode.
- THEY LOOK AWESOME! \(^O^)/ Very pretty!
- they are the dominating species at the planet Sixam, which has been mentioned throughout the game series
- transmuting collectibles like in The Sims 3 is possible (alien children can’t)
- alien-alien interactions: “discuss brainpower”, “discuss human foods”, “search with probe” (only showed once), “analyze personality” – reveals all the traits on that sim, “empahtize” – not sure exactly what that did, except for some mental telepathy and nice effects, “secret handshake” – looked neat :D
- alien-sim interactions: “discuss weird atmospheric pressure” and some from the alien-alien
- when you get an alien baby the crib looks out of this world and even the birth certificate, and of course the alien baby’s clothing also :D
- the alien babies can have the alien eyes
- pointy ears omg!
- They are very, very cool, and I don’t think I noticed even nearly everything about them.
abductions
- all young adults can get abducted by aliens, including alien sims. Initially they get a 4h moodlet with focusing +2 (but that could vary, sometimes an embarrased moodlet and so on)
- males can get pregnant – that goes for both alien and “normal” sim males and you instantly can’t see if the male sim is pregnant, and can’t do the pregnancy test by clicking the toilet – since the sims obviously don’t know they could be pregnant
- you can increase and prevent abduction (see one of the science inventions)
- there will be a ship appearing about 2-3 spaceship heights up in the air from where the “to be abducted sim” is standing that pulls them up in a lightbeam. The sim could’ve been doing sort of whatever, but interrupts what it’s doing to get abducted.
- the “abduction babies” can be had at the hospital as well like normal babies

Sixam
- Amazingly, stunning, beautiful and fantastic! It’s got Lunar Lakes, but combined with the feeling in TES V’s Blackreach, ESO’s Coldharbour light blue glow and crystalish light blue water, a futuristic super cool sci-fi town in the far distance, planets, space dust, glowing Avatar flora and omg I almost die from “aaaaaawwwwiiiie!\(^O^)/” when thinking about it. So very, very, pretty! Shows what The Sims 4 lets the team create :D I can’t even imagine all the amazingly cool things we’ll see in the future!
- 3 types of alien plants
- 2 colors on alien crystal nodes, that can apart from the two new alien crystals, also give all the normal crystals from the basegame
- geode nodes that give the six new geodes in the whole new collection category
- smoking craters where you can collect the aliens from the basegame
- suuuuuuuuper pretty environment – can’t stress that enough.... :D
- and of course – the Alien settlement where there’s a bunch of aliens and a sort of... eh.. “porch living space” with the essentials :D
- flying rocks high in the air and ooooh sooo pretty...... you all have to see it ^^

Collectibles
Suspect there’s some kind of system like in TS3 that you can put some type of display thing below some collectibles – unsure which
- a smoking crater node that looks veeery pretty and exists in very tiny form on both Sixam and the science career “lot area” where you can find the aliens from the basegame collection
- Three alien crops (unsure if going to be included in plants) – from tentacle tree (insanely pretty!) you get fang flower x2 for 10§ each, a pointy blue bush – wild quill -> 1 quill fruit = 20§ and a coral:y plant bush thing – wild orb stalk -> 1 glow orb (orange, glowy like fish eggs) 20§
- 2 alien crystals, both big, reddish – crandestine, and intense neon yellowgreenglowing – nitelite
- 2 alien metals, both big, dark blue opal look – blutonium, and like a fireplanet/sun – solarium
- 1 new element – xenopetrium (I think it was, bad and excited handwriting :D)
- 1 new fossile – fossilized sand worm (all hail Star Wars! :D ?)
Geodes – new collection category
if going by the “color palette in buydebug buymode”
- green – glumbut
- yellow – starflake
- pink – Mylom’s Tonic (unsure about tonic, bad and excited handwriting :D)
- brown – zarinne
- eye of the stormbore (forgot to scribble down color here xD)
- They all glow “pulsatingly”. They can be found in Sixam on eh.. small conical slopes (visible on some pics) as an orb on top. Then the sim polishes the orb and –pow- you have a half orb with a flat surface showing the goodies.

CAS
-lots of new hair, but only a shoulder long as longest for women and one throat long for men as longest for them
- kinda’ lots of clothing
- a Really nice necklace (though there were several new)
- no new ambitions or traits (in that version at least)
- you go to a new UI thing when done with the household so you have circles with the (now three) inhabitable neighborhoods in them to choose from
- tons of awesome looking alien makeup!
- 2 types of suits with 4, resp., 3ish color choices for aliens – and they all have a shifting, glowing plumbob green light on/over them that moves.... :D looks SUPER cool! Reason for only 1 “glow color” is that it was a late addition to the alien suits that the artists pushed for and I’m very glad they did :D One green light effect is waaaay better than none. So very pretty!

Retail
- when sims buy an outfit from a mannequin it vanishes, so the owner or staff has to restock the mannequin
- when a sim buys an item it will get a shopping cart icon above its head indicating this and the owner or staff has to click that sim and “ring up” and fix the payment, sort of, all modern techy stuff
- if you have a high relationship level with a customer you can use “sure sale” on them to successfully make them buy whatever item it was
Skills
foto
- time is paused while taking the photos
- at least 10-ish different filters to choose from
- can “turn” the camera
- photos hung in houses on lots that you upload to the gallery will go through into the downloader’s game
- can frame the photos, that otherwise has like 4 big “pins” through them into the wall behind like cylinders almost and a white lining like a “natural frame” on the photo paper itself
- sims can take selfies with their mobile phones
- photos go into the inventory one by one, not piling in a stack
baking
- level 0-1 – pre-mixed brownies, sugar cookies, breadsticks
- 2 – bread, cereal marshmallow squares, oatmeal cookies, fish pie
- 3 – blueberry bagel, peanut butter cookies, plain bagels, whole wheatloaf, fruit pie, onion bagel
- 4 – sweet potato pie, cheesy bread, sourdough loaf, everything bagel
- 5 – spinach and mushroom quiche, carrot bread, spinach and onion quiche, carrot cake, lemon bars
- 6 – fudge bars, Shepard’s pie, exotic fruit pie
- 7 – bread pudding, banana bread, banana cream pie

Buy mode
- the buydebug cheat reveals new nodes, raw collectibles and the end form of collectibles and more
- at level 3 in the detective career you get access to jail fence parts

misc
- think the evil “tell about last episode/spoil show” or something like that was new?
- the abduction pregnancy on male alien sims was a bug that they felt was so funny they kept it

Oh dear lord this takes forever to write. If only I had a timeturner like Hermione Granger... ^^

Aaaanyways! Then there were some more tidbits but other people will cover that, so check out the links from above
https://www.facebook.com/simsevents
http://simgoodie.no/the-sims-4-pa-jobben-var-artikkel/
and also
http://simsdeluxe.se/2015/march/the-sims-4-dags-att-jobba-allt-du-behover-veta.html
...and I bet there’ll be tons more.

So what did I ask for during the Q&A and lovely chatting with Azure? I brought up:
- official options in the settings menu for turning on/off the fading of every object/sims/trees
- ghost babies
- ultimate hybrid possibility, like in The Sims 2 where you could have alienwerewolfzombieplantsimwitchvampireandmymemoryisnotrememberingitall at once in one sim. That for The Sims 4.
- possibility to stay even longer or all night at the career area
- about only having the green light on alien costumes – but answer is up in the info list
- “ep interaction” – that the eps are not as separate and linear in relation to each other like they were in TS3, where you sort of had to do one thing at a time and didn’t have a lot of use of having different expansions at the same time. That you can get more options/interactions/functionality with a combination of eps. Cross-stuff. That kind of thing. A fellow matey also really craves that.
- an option in the settings menu to manually adjust the chance/possibility of killing successfully.
- a matey asked a good thing about the option to be able to lock doors
- to be able to set the household lifespan length separately from the neighborhood lifespan length to sort of “help storyprogression a bit”

My general opinion is WOW, about the feel, looks and idea with the science, aliens and collectibles. I only had time to check out the science career, collectibles, aliens and Sixam – and that was my goal. There is so much more though! Can’t wait to play it (as soon as I can get it and also find time to play it xD)! When Sixam was so unbelievably sweet I just wish there were more, like with all the good things ingame and in life. Also would love to have more inventions and more options for all inventions + tons more weird things with the aliens. Who knows, maybe there’ll be a lot more soon (or not). The science career requires your attention and sometimes luck, but I felt the tasks were varied enough to make me want to do it over and over. Also, if the lot will mysteriously turn into a more ominous “lair” I’ll be even more excited I bet... :D Not so sure though how much we could alter the lot. I could access buymode, but it should be limited if I understood that correctly. I loved trying it out. I loved talking and listening to Azure and am so grateful I got to attend. Now I just have to try to figure out how to show pics in here, if that’s possible... xD They are here:

https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11043257_612645102213221_316540403164817973_n.png?oh=fc7f8cc5ac2d1d189270e6d0ee392c27&oe=5588DFF0

Now all the forum tools are available to me "again", so the next thread I make will be pretty and good from scratch. Endure this time and enjoy. :D It's an awesome EP, and I also forgot - I really love that the collectibles get more uses now with the scientist career.

LATEST EDIT: Video added below pics in that comment post, this video in fact:

2nd LATEST EDIT: Info on detectives and pics can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/simsevents/photos/ms.c.eJw9ycENACAMAsCNjGCLsP9iPow~_LycwjGA3amnougnX1re64Rk~;5z4PneUM8w~-~-.bps.a.612929535518111.1073741840.272350459576022/612929665518098/?type=1
It's very amusing and nice :D Written by a wonderful fellow simmer. :>
"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Post edited by Pulversoppa on

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Thanks!
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I can't get your links to work
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    wow thanks for the info!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    The links should work in case you delete _only_ the blank spaces and the removethistextandthespaces so that they are "one link" again. I'm working on trying to figure out how I can get the pictures into the post. If anyone can enlighten me, please feel free :D

-testing-

hmmm.. okay, the old [img] didn't want to work... will keep looking!

hmmmm.... this was nice.. now I'm not a "new member" any more.. xD Thank the gods of Sixam... about time the site realised that.
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

Wow so much info! thank you! xD
  • Options
    Anytime :D I always feel like I should try to get as much as I can out to everyone, since there must be some more insane nerds out there like me who wants to know as much as possible before the games/eps/whatever even have been released. :D Feels like I owe it somehow. Need to earn my right to attend the events. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    10559964_612645088879889_7950823870305735651_n.png?oh=6f1874436f2eb0957b519a08aa1b5deb&oe=55895E64&__gda__=1434993621_a1dcf0a071e94290683ca848e985cbde

WOHOHO! I have tools now. :D Awesome! Will post the pics ^^

11043257_612645102213221_316540403164817973_n.png?oh=fc7f8cc5ac2d1d189270e6d0ee392c27&oe=5588DFF0

11036845_612645082213223_6634628560362207697_n.jpg?oh=24865cb055133a4afbb81d56299f10bb&oe=55B498EB

1743655_612644988879899_5576316181444938159_n.jpg?oh=acafa19f0bf6bed0456cf781a8799eae&oe=557BBCEA&__gda__=1434786417_ff80849c8462897dc5ab196a59e2ed2f

10011146_612644978879900_1775806077395086225_n.png?oh=667b261dc40fa9fa5564c8bb8ae980bb&oe=55B76B1E&__gda__=1438252719_a6086c122de9cd699bd6779cc28e4d34

19306_612644985546566_2527565123232373326_n.png?oh=1912703cfa33e00d5536de0d5e5fd18e&oe=557CB82B

11015928_612645012213230_268360912476108800_n.png?oh=f6d89e20433338dce6483ac886e0a847&oe=55722B68&__gda__=1433444009_e1b7c6e88554e365af95fa3eb9a5aab3

11069817_612645038879894_4062124216191214932_n.png?oh=d7dd2a2201d5d4975ff848f275dc9c33&oe=55B7ECF7&__gda__=1438300317_9404f0d4742f4ece31efc27ada797fd1

10559964_612645035546561_680699693400434940_n.png?oh=b008155bdf705ebbbb49c5fcc6cc1e4e&oe=557256E3&__gda__=1434576162_c76003bd54f6097ac7d1b7e2a7780c2e

11046835_612645062213225_2650000360215448226_n.png?oh=597fabc0a073cb42325bad496616164e&oe=5587E0FE

EDIT:

Make sure you watch Pingalies video! Even though it is in swedish you can see new pics:
    Also me, MammiGris and some of our lovely fellow simmers show, especially in the end plus the beautiful area in and around Stockholm + the room where the event was and the tasty cupcakes and so on. ^^
    Post edited by Pulversoppa on
  • Options
    jacquelineojacquelineo Posts: 38 Member
    Wow! Thank you so much. I'm so excited for this release. I love how detailed you are.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Oh wow. I might spend a lot of time just being in that alien world. It's gorgeous!
    (Which reminds me I'm overdue for taking my Sims on a pleasant forest vacation)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    You always take such nice pics! I can't wait to play with Aliens! :D Is it March 31st yet?!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, both of you :blush: And now I wasn't even prepared to make those pics, just had to see whatever I had in the folder from just the habit of hitting "c" every now and then. Sixam must be experienced. When everything is moving and the light and the effects and comets and whatnot..... I just sat and stared in different angles and was completely in love. Or I still am, of course. Really annoyed that I didn't get to have the pic when I was "behind" half of the star dust streak out in the space and had a super pretty view of the world and that stardust streak thing in the bottom of the picture and gnh.... I'll probably also sit a lot just staring at things with dreamy distant facial expression. Will make sure to go there when the rest of the household can be home grinding skills and have one sim there playing an instrument or something and just..... be..... :smile:
  • Options
    Frau_EngelFrau_Engel Posts: 43 Member
    Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Woups. I constantly remember more details I forgot to make a note of or put into the info list. xD There was a tiiiny scribbling about another serum: Embiggen - will fatten the sim - needs a plantain and an apple to be made. :smile:
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    Ohhh really nice screen shots Thank you, Cant wait to get the game :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    OMG thats so cool!!! Look at the little alien bassinet!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Wow, sounds like you had a blast at the event. Thanks for sharing so much of what you learned there. It will be interesting to see how it all integrates not only with the base game, but future EPs as well.
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    Can our sims be criminals, and get thrown in jail? Also are burglars back?
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    GarvelleGrantGarvelleGrant Posts: 390 Member
    Thanks so much for the info, I really enjoyed your pics ... *anticipation growing*
    Sexy Socialite

1KuFGd.gif
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Really wonderful info, thanks.
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Wow! Awesome preview, I love all the details! I so want to make an alien :)
  • Options
    Ms_BloomberryMs_Bloomberry Posts: 127 Member
    > @Pulversoppa said:
    > Woups. I constantly remember more details I forgot to make a note of or put into the info list. xD There was a tiiiny scribbling about another serum: Embiggen - will fatten the sim - needs a plantain and an apple to be made.

Flatten the Sim? Muhahaha >:)
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Thank you for taking the time to post all this exciting info and screenshots! It all sounds fantastic, especially the alien world Sixam (Maxis backwards). :)
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Thanks so much for all the info and great screenshots, now I'm even more excited to get it. The alien world looks amazing :)
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    So awesome, thanks for all your info. One question, Alien Sims can no longer summon meteors huh?
  • Options
    Thank you all! :smiley:

More pics + some info on the detective career is now available here:
    https://www.facebook.com/simsevents/photos/ms.c.eJw9ycENACAMAsCNjGCLsP9iPow~_LycwjGA3amnougnX1re64Rk~;5z4PneUM8w~-~-.bps.a.612929535518111.1073741840.272350459576022/612929665518098/?type=1

I especially remember her wonderful laugh when she saw this:
    10411300_612929665518098_3595551072425500614_n.jpg?oh=5a45bb13f9a5ac65c831fca13e705d29&oe=55794247&__gda__=1434270926_2bf971563ea4a7917889d3dc51575ad1

@Legobatman3609 Our sims can't be burglars, and our home lot can't be visited by npc burglars either nope. The last bit I remember one matey asking Azure in the Q&A.

@Xoxk9 Nah I didn't encounter any meteor summoning, nope :< But can't swear that I checked all possible places/ways to click to try that.