Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Impregnator Challenge (updated for aliens)

13...Next

Comments

• amazatasticamazatastic Posts: 6 New Member
    started this challenge yesterday :) made a female sim but set her to "get others pregnant" >:)
  • CBthemilkywayCBthemilkyway Posts: 3 New Member
    Started this yesterday, with a male human. Impregnated 10 women and 3/4 of the aspiration. Still have 12 sim days before he ages up. Here is the link for the pics. "https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lp3e5qj9025onpc/AADvnovgL6KC4dnsNZPB63OPa?dl=0"
    I didn't impregnate the aspiration lol
    He completed 3/4 of the Serial Romantic aspiration and has had 8 girlfriends, so the only thing left is 3 legendary dates!
  • ThunderclapThunderclap Posts: 1 New Member
    Any max. number of children?
  • meadowbroadhurstmeadowbroadhurst Posts: 8 New Member
    Definitely going to try this challenge! Sounds really fun :)
  • ArrowFelicityArrowFelicity Posts: 2 New Member
    I am working on it. My sim has had six children with three women. He has three others that are pregnant. I made him uncommittal, and he hates children. I am using normal life leghth and he has nine days left. I am going to put it on YouTube.
  • StephacireStephacire Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm new. Only made an account to tell you the challenge seemed interesting to me and I already started it!!
    I created a young adult named Borja, with white skinn and blue hair. He's got five children so far and still has arround 18 days until becoming an adult. I made him have a child with mother Caliente, and then one with each of her two daughters, I don't realy know if that's valid for the challenge or if it will bring a lot of problems in the future xD I'll post more when I complete it :smile:
  • ImmortalTitaniaTiaImmortalTitaniaTia Posts: 2 New Member
    I just tried out the challenge and it totally fun!!! I accidentally made it more difficult by starting a few days after my sim turn young adult but it was manageable and the very first challenge I managed to complete cause it's not too long and I even post it on wordpress (whynotsims4challenges)
  • MsSol65MsSol65 Posts: 1 New Member
    This was a good challenge, short and fun. I managed 13 kids, finished the aspiration. I added in MC Command to force him to pay child support.. Twice he had to run and find a rich widow to kill off to steal her house to pay for the kids :). I had so much fun with him, I am going to run it again, this time adding in hates children, just for giggles :)
  • Gracelet88Gracelet88 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @ddominic said:
    > This challenge is a quite fun challenge. It doesn't have many rules and it isn't really complicated. It's quite easy to play out, but still pretty fun..
    >
    > RULES (HUMAN):
    > -Create a young adult male sim with the Serial Romantic aspiration, who must have the Noncomittal trait.
    > -Move him into any beginner lot, and decorate his bachelor pad without use of any money cheats.
    > -The sim must impregnate atleast ten women before becoming an adult.
    > -The sim must complete The Serial Romantic aspiration before becoming an elder.
    > -The sim cannot get married until he completes the Serial Romantic aspiration.
    > -You must play on normal age setting.
    >
    > RULES (ALIEN):
    > -Create a young adult female alien with the Serial Romantic aspiration, who must have the Noncomittal trait.
    > -Move him into any beginner lot, and decorate his bachelor pad without use of any money cheats.
    > -The alien must try for baby, and impregnate herself and aleast ten other men before becoming an adult. When you try for baby after your househould is full, most likely only the man will get pregnant.
    > -The sim must complete The Serial Romantic aspiration before becoming an elder.
    > -The sim cannot get married until he completes the Serial Romantic aspiration.
    > -You must play on normal age setting.
    >
    > OPTIONAL RULES:
    > -The human sim should have crazy skin color, eye color, hair color, facial features, just so it will be more fun to see how the child looks like.
    > -The sim should have the Materialistic trait, but he will not join any career. He will marry a wealthy woman when he will be able to, even if that will mean asking her to break up with his husband or killing him.
    > -The sim should have the Hates Children trait, just for fun I guess.

How do I know if they're pregnant?
  • MamaSimMachoMamaSimMacho Posts: 31 Member
    I have found my first challenge!! Thank you...I'm off to start making illegitimate babies!!

• Mama •
  • LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    I have found my first challenge!! Thank you...I'm off to start making illegitimate babies!!

• Mama •
    @MamaSimMacho, congrats on getting started on your first challenge! I'm glad you found one that piqued your interest. It sounds like a lot of fun! Best of luck to you. :)
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.
  • Simsie04Simsie04 Posts: 1 New Member
    Love this challenge - will definitely try it. But does anyone else have any other challenges that I can try. I've looked at so many - all of the most popular and even the less popular challenges and none of them interest me. I dont like legacy challenges and cant find any other type of challenge that interests me...
  • tatygirl90tatygirl90 Posts: 33 Member
    I especially like the alien version of this. I don't usually play with aliens, but I want to utilize that feature more in my game. I think I'll try this out. I love the Serial Romantic aspiration lol.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm going to wait until I get GTW to do this. It seems like a nice challenge though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• VedenhaltiaVedenhaltia Posts: 16 Member
    This is very fun challenge. I have played it one time with human male sim and I think have to try it again 😆
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited November 2019
    I was wondering how my Sim could get all that done before aging up to an Adult, without the Teen/Adult Romance mod, and just realized, that would make it a lot harder, since teens with that mod can't Try For Baby, but can only Mess Around, and the only way Messing Around gets the job done is by also using the Risky Woohoo and Try for Baby Chances mod (granted, we can set the percentage success rate for both).

But then I realized your specification was to do all this while a Young Adult, then aging up to Adult.

But since I have done that before (having a sim impregnate everything that held still long enough) I may just try it with the harder twist of it being a male Teen who has to do all that! While going to school and working part time?! HAHAHAHA

Poor guy better be young, or he'll drop from exhaustion!

And whom to choose... I have my own Sims I would love to use, but then it might make it even more challenging if I used a townie teen, since it seems that all the teens who are male in a newly started game, have traits that are a real social hindrance, like Mean in the case of Wolfgang Munch, and Evil in the case of Malcolm Landgraab.

UTA: It didn't take long trying to realize that I can't do this with teens regardless, because the Noncomittal trait didn't show up for them. So much for the Teen Threat To Humanity.

Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Simsie04 wrote: »
    Love this challenge - will definitely try it. But does anyone else have any other challenges that I can try. I've looked at so many - all of the most popular and even the less popular challenges and none of them interest me. I dont like legacy challenges and cant find any other type of challenge that interests me...

If you have done them all, I can't be sure where to start suggesting, but I do love thinking of deviant ways to discover the game's limitations. Could you maybe list all the ones you've done that you can think of, to start? Thinking of a challenge you haven't tried would be a challenge in itself.

One of my most fun and challenging was being a homeless teen with zero skills, zero money after the requisite buying of an empty lot, in Spring in Windenburg (miserably cold and rainy with no food growing in the wild), having Seasons set to the 28 day setting, so that wild strawberries aren't coming soon enough to save a Sim from starvation (so you have to figure out something else besides foraging, because in the game, eating a few strawberries can fill you up, but in real life that's just a slower way to starve to death). Also no joining clubs, or else all you need to do is join Upper Crusts, and start a Club Gathering every time you want a free hot meal cooked by someone else, hot shower, free TV and comfy couch for napping, and you don't even really have to know those people first. Too easy.

An additional requirement of becoming an A student by the time you graduate (age up) is certainly challenging also, because in my experience, it took all his available time and energy just to survive and try to build skills that would get him some money, and having to go to school was a huge waste of time he needed for all that, especially since going to school didn't magically fill his needs, so if he went to school hungry, he came back starving.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Sparkly_PeridotSparkly_Peridot Posts: 4 New Member
    Starting this challenge; made my bachelor & bachelor pad last night before heading off to bed. I can't seem to find where to post pictures or else I would....am I missing it? Anyways, since I only have a base game I am doing this challenge with a human male who has short black hair with purple streaks through it and purple eyes.
  • Sparkly_PeridotSparkly_Peridot Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Sparkly_Peridot said:
    > Starting this challenge; made my bachelor & bachelor pad last night before heading off to bed. I can't seem to find where to post pictures or else I would....am I missing it? Anyways, since I only have a base game I am doing this challenge with a human male who has short black hair with purple streaks through it and purple eyes.

Can't reply to my own comment like on FB so this is the next best thing LOL - My guys name is Zane Pruitt, I downloaded 🐸🐸🐸🐸 & MC Command Center (first time it has worked for me)...my guy is a Man 🐸🐸🐸🐸; Description: Boink everything that walks (even had him Register with the Labor Commissar as such :smiley: ). It is fun with WW but with MC it is easy :smile: hehe