Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Actor/Actress

2...Next

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't particularly have favorites, but I do like Hugh Jackman because they say he's a really nice guy IRL, and Emma Stone ever since I saw Easy A.

There are probably others that I like, but those are two that popped up right now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • NY_DONNANY_DONNA Posts: 54 Member
    Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio & Bruce Willis
    Actress: Mila Kunis
  • ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Actors: Leonardo DiCaprio, Jim Carrey, Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, Liam Neeson.. I missed a lot of good actors but they're pretty much my favorites.
    Actresses: Uhhhh.. I don't know really. Whoa!
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    Actors:
    Jim caviezel
    Matt Bomer
    Matt Lanter
    T.O.P(Choi Seung-hyun)
    Jason Statham
    Ian Somerhalder

Actresses:
    The Olsen Twins

• bootjerkybootjerky Posts: 160 Member
    Leonardo dicaprio.
    Marion Cotillard
  • kiwisimmingkiwisimming Posts: 16 New Member
    Michael Trevino, but upsetting fact about him is that most people don't know who he is or hate his character so much they begin to take it out on the actor.
  • mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    Michael Trevino, but upsetting fact about him is that most people don't know who he is or hate his character so much they begin to take it out on the actor.

They do that with alot of actors. Its like hello there just doing a job. Like when i watch Dallas I so wanted to punch JR but not Larry just his character but some people think there the same. Which there not
  • KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    Actress: Rachel Weisz, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis
    Actor: Alan Rickman, Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, Hugh Jackman
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Actresses: Cate Blanchett, Julia Roberts
    Actors: Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp :p
  • kanyewestlovesme1kanyewestlovesme1 Posts: 67 Member
    actor: kanye west
    actress: north west
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited March 2015

They do that with alot of actors. Its like hello there just doing a job. Like when i watch Dallas I so wanted to punch JR but not Larry just his character but some people think there the same. Which there not

ugh, I don't like him. Not because of his character, never seen the show, but because he went out with that Jenna chick. I hate her.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • roman2886roman2886 Posts: 702 Member
    Tom Hanks i can't think of any favourite actress's there is so many maybe Courtney Cox.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :heart:
    Gates McFadden
    Gates_McFadden_01_zps7468f22f.jpg
    Dr. Beverly Crusher - Star Trek: The Next Generation
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • PrincessMeganaPrincessMegana Posts: 33 Member
    I loved Eddie Murphy in Dr. Doolittle when I was a tot, I loved Robin Williams too in more or less everything that he did ♥
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I like a lot of actors and actresses but I'd say Keanu Reeves is my favorite actor and Sandra Bullock is my favorite actress.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • JennaKatzJennaKatz Posts: 74 Member
    Will Ferrel, Robin Williams, Grant Gustin, Stephen Amell and many more
    KlINywE.gif
    Meow
  • lexylongcatlexylongcat Posts: 72 Member
    I have a thing for Hayden Christensen. It started with seeing him in the Star Wars prequels.

And my favorite actresses would be Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway.
  • roman2886roman2886 Posts: 702 Member
    roman2886 wrote: »
    Tom Hanks i can't think of any favourite actress's there is so many maybe Courtney Cox.

• Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Johnny Depp because I love his portrayal of such unusual characters, especially when he's teamed up with Tim Burton. Also, Michelle Rodriguez because I like her portrayal of the characters she plays. Although, I have only seen a few movies and not all the movies she played in. Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Retribution, S.W.A.T, Avatar, Machete, The Fast and the Furious? all those I've seen. Which reminds me, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is in post-production so can't wait to see that in 3D early next year. I wonder is Capcom going to do anymore CGI canon RE movies?
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    Tamara Tunie[she's my #1 love her] Joe Pesci, Kevin Costner, Whitney Houston, Angela Bassett, S. Epatha Merkerson. I love others but those are my top ones.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Viola Davis, Lupita Nyong'o', Idris Elba, Denzel Washington, Meryl Streep, John Boyega, Angela Basset, Queen Latifah, Neil Patrick Harris, and the entire cast of Hamilton to name a few.
  • barley57barley57 Posts: 131 Member
    Neil Patrick Harris, Johnny Depp, and all the actors in Hamilton.
    @mika Ham Fam! Do you have a favorite song?
    origin id - barley57

kale is more than a vegetable :o

• honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    Actor: Either Tom Hiddleston or Misha Collins
    Actress: Drew Barrymore
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited February 2017
    @mika Ham Fam! Do you have a favorite song?
    1. Dear Theodosia
    2. Satisfied
    3. It's Quiet Uptown
    4. The Room Where It Happens
    5. History Has Its Eyes on You

I love all the music, but those are the top 5 I never get tired of listening to. The order may change depending on my mood lol.