Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Get to School Expansion Pack

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    THIS. IS. BREATHTAKING! I can't even imagine the possibilities with this EP and the idea itself doesn't sound weird or impossible in any ways! Maybe would take so much effort and resources but even the think of this pack brings joy into my heart, thanks ❤️
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Stop Bumping your own thread. It's against the rules.
  • Options
    @SimGuruGrant @SimGuruDrake @SimGuruKate @SimGuruGraham

This is an old thread, but still relevant. I hope you guys see this. I would really enjoy it if you guys made this concept into an expansion or game pack. Please respond!!
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Furkean wrote: »
    THIS. IS. BREATHTAKING! I can't even imagine the possibilities with this EP and the idea itself doesn't sound weird or impossible in any ways! Maybe would take so much effort and resources but even the think of this pack brings joy into my heart, thanks ❤️

I . WANT. ACTIVE . SCHOOLS. SO . BAD!!!!! <3<3@Furkean I share your joy!
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    This pack would be awesome. I never understand why we had only university in previous games, but would be cool tô have ALL School types from kindergarten till university!
  • Options
    LivnBellaLivnBella Posts: 18 Member
    What a wonderful idea! I would love to be able to be a teacher or to have the option, like GTW, to follow my kids to school. I think with the addition of seasons, you could throw in time off for holidays and them making certain holiday projects. That would be so fun to me!!
  • Options
    HudsonGTVHudsonGTV Posts: 25 Member
    There is a Get To School mod that works really well. I think you would enjoy it. Just look up "Sims 4 Get to School Mod."
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    HudsonGTV wrote: »
    There is a Get To School mod that works really well. I think you would enjoy it. Just look up "Sims 4 Get to School Mod."

I dont do mods. And I dont like using that one.
  • Options
    kasper2321kasper2321 Posts: 1 New Member
    You can try a new application that has just become available, oshisoftware.com/ipadian is a new simulator that opens up new possibilities in application development.