Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Get to School Expansion Pack

superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Please, scroll below.
Post edited by superpurple1 on

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited March 2015
    Don't be too surprised when they move this from the old Ideas and Feedback to the TS4 Ideas section... ;)
  • mapleholliemaplehollie Posts: 179 Member
    This is really well though out! Although, are you going for an active schools kind of deal? Though it's a nice idea, I'm not sure it'd be too much fun to watch kids sit in class all day. But who knows? Maybe it would be the greatest thing ever.
  • superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
    edited March 2015
    I would like it to be active. Maybe the Gurus can make the lessons interactive, so the sim children and teens have can actually do something. I'll come up with something and add it.
    Bump!!
    Bump!!
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    This is really cool and well thought out. :smiley: Thanks for sharing! :smiley:
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    A little confused about:

*Dance/Prom* (Valedictorian level 3, but in the last 30 days before aging up to young adult)
    Sim players with sim teens in the 3rd valedictorian track may manage and participate in a party for the seniors, but they must be in their last 30 days before aging up)

I play with aging off, if I want my sims to grow older I'll use a birthday cake. I think Prom should just be an event, Teenagers on Student Council would put together allowing players to decide when prom is, instead of waiting for the last "30 days before aging up"
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    I think this is a very good idea :) but would you have to do this every school day? Like, one day could you let the sim do their own thing in school and you control the sims at home?
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    KaraStars wrote: »
    I think this is a very good idea :) but would you have to do this every school day? Like, one day could you let the sim do their own thing in school and you control the sims at home?

It should be like how the jobs are in GTW, so you don't have to play them everyday and have it become repetitive.

I had an idea like this too, classes could be great for skill building.
  • Gracie345Gracie345 Posts: 9 New Member
    This is a great idea!
  • zmlongzmlong Posts: 14 New Member
    This is an AWESOME IDEA!!!!!
  • Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    I love this! Imagine if they added University to this too! It would be HEAVEN.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • mari8076mari8076 Posts: 19 New Member
    I love this idea.
    bump!!
    Thanks guys.
  • DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    I like it! It would be even more cool if there are going to be university
  • MzB06MzB06 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I think this is a wonderful idea. I would love to play this career especially if it is active.
  • AvezaaAvezaa Posts: 12 New Member
    I love this idea I would really like a school EP.
    Bump!! Hope the Gurus see this!!
  • MattyMatty Posts: 113 Member
    I love this, and with the lockers I think there should be classrooms that are farther away from each other and you should have to limit when you go to your locker so you don't arrive late to your classes.
    6433549e000fa024e66df56c1a82cca2.jpg
  • MattyMatty Posts: 113 Member
    Also, the teachers salary should be affected daily by how well their students do because it is an active job, and active job pay varies by how well you do each task
    6433549e000fa024e66df56c1a82cca2.jpg
  • shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    Hmm, I don't know I have seen a lot of people including myself say that the medical career is "too realistic" and it gets quite boring real fast. I think the teaching career would be the same. But if they could make it fun , then why not.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • tekena36tekena36 Posts: 41 Member
    well thought out@ superpurple1!. I am hoping that they will bring schooling, even have an ep like university. that was one of my fav's in sims3.
    Origin: Tekena37 :D
  • crazysimsmadcrazysimsmad Posts: 25 New Member
    Sounds amazing
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    howsimlish wrote: »
    KaraStars wrote: »

It should be like how the jobs are in GTW, so you don't have to play them everyday and have it become repetitive.

I had an idea like this too, classes could be great for skill building.

If the kids can continue to progress (even a little bit) while you send them on their own then I think it could work -- they'd just progress faster when you go with them. Otherwise it can get to be a bit hairy trying to control a large family with several kids in school; maybe leave in the traditional "rabbit hole" school as an option for some Sim children/teens. I usually try to switch control to my Sim children when they get home from school if my scientist has finished enough of his daily tasks to end up at the top of the performance meter, but I'm not sure if I'm short-changing him in the meantime.

How about adding home schooling/study at home options? My Sim child (oddly enough, the alien kid) has had to stay home from school twice because he was sick -- an option to study at home so you don't lose school performance would be nice. Also bring back the "Do Homework With..." interaction, so Sims can do homework together (especially if you bring home friends or invite friends over after school). Doing homework with other Sims (whether friends or siblings) should improve Social and Fun needs. Also add the Help with Homework interaction for teens with younger Sims; my teen brother helped me with homework quite a bit, since both our parents worked so weren't necessarily home when I was studying.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)