Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have You Created A Blog To Write Your Sim Stories?

Comments

• SimsLegendSontiaSimsLegendSontia Posts: 70 Member
    @Archivist , your comics are SO AWESOME! I'd love to add them to my sims directory! I can't believe how awesome they are. I've been up reading them all night! Great job!
    Click Here To Read The Fuentes Family Values Now ---> mysims4journey.weebly.com/read-the-journey

nii.jpg
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    @Charliimai , You're blog is amazing, and I had never heard of the bunker challenge ! It's sounds really interesting! Can't wait to read the rest of your blog, and check out how it all works! VERY interesting. And I REALLY love your sims, they look so natural, and real! I love it. I've also added your blog to my directory! Please check out my sims on my blog as well (you can find the link on the 1st page of this forum).

@SimsLegendSontia Already bookmarked your blog and am reading through slowly but surely. I Love the way its set up with the Slideshow storytelling really unique. And the note to the readers is a nice touch gives us some insight into your Thoughts and feelings about your Sims and their journey.

The Bunker challenge is one I made up for myself I am having so much fun playing it, I've been neglecting my other blog.

Thanks for adding my blogs to the directory, As I said in my earlier post it is a fantastic idea Thank you <3

cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I've considered importing my stories to a blog so I could plug them easier, but I've always been bad at promoting myself too.

So, uh, Blogspot vs. WordPress. Help me.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    @Archivist , your comics are SO AWESOME! I'd love to add them to my sims directory! I can't believe how awesome they are. I've been up reading them all night! Great job!
    Thank you! ^_^
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    @Simslover163 hey! I've just checked out your blog, and left a few comments! Thanks for sharing! I'll be adding your blog to the website shortly. You can find it at https://simsstoriesworld.wordpress.com/
    Click Here To Read The Fuentes Family Values Now ---> mysims4journey.weebly.com/read-the-journey

nii.jpg
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I've considered importing my stories to a blog so I could plug them easier, but I've always been bad at promoting myself too.

@InfraGreen it's all a matter of what your computer skill is, but if you really want to have more control over the look of your website, I'd recommend wordpress. Whatever you decide, to do, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

nii.jpg
    Charliimai wrote: »
    @Charliimai , You're blog is amazing, and I had never heard of the bunker challenge ! It's sounds really interesting! Can't wait to read the rest of your blog, and check out how it all works! VERY interesting. And I REALLY love your sims, they look so natural, and real! I love it. I've also added your blog to my directory! Please check out my sims on my blog as well (you can find the link on the 1st page of this forum).

@SimsLegendSontia Already bookmarked your blog and am reading through slowly but surely. I Love the way its set up with the Slideshow storytelling really unique. And the note to the readers is a nice touch gives us some insight into your Thoughts and feelings about your Sims and their journey.

The Bunker challenge is one I made up for myself I am having so much fun playing it, I've been neglecting my other blog.

Thanks for adding my blogs to the directory, As I said in my earlier post it is a fantastic idea Thank you <3

I have to go to work tomorrow, but I'm off Friday and Saturday. Your blog is on my list of things to read! I'm really excited about it! Again, your sites amazing! I look forward to your comments on my blog. I never hold my tongue, so I'll be leaving ya' plenty of comments!

nii.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

@InfraGreen it's all a matter of what your computer skill is, but if you really want to have more control over the look of your website, I'd recommend wordpress. Whatever you decide, to do, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

That, and I think all my friends are there too. :p I actually do have some familiarity with WordPress. I worked for a small-town newspaper and their website was hosted by them. Seems like a logical move.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    I love all of your blogs. :). Mine's Here
  • ashtree1313ashtree1313 Posts: 23 New Member
    I always wanted to start a blog or tumblr for my sims especially with Get to work coming out but I don't really know were to start. Any tips or websites that point you in the right direction? Thanks for your help and loved reading all the blogs. Hope to get to them all and caught up.
    @ashtree1313 I would love to see you start a blog! There really aren't any tips, I'd just recommend that you check out others blogs and do what fits your writing type. I actually run 2 of my own businesses and starting a blog came natural to me. I'd say, start by taking a few screenshots of your game! Some people are simply documenting big things that their sims accomplish, which is fun. But I created my blog off of an ongoing story that's actually way more entertaining. I wish you good luck! My biggest tip, is to NEVER hesitate on the style of your blog, and don't limit yourself to just one story. Have fun w/ it. My story on my blog riffles through every sim that's' born into the Fuentes family. Almost everyone whose posted here, has an amazing blog, check them out to gain some ideas. I can't wait to see how your blog turns out! Please don't forget to share the link once you've started! I'm stopping by everyone's blog frequently to leave my feedback on stories, and I'll add your blog to my Sims4 Directory so you'll get more traffic.

nii.jpg
    Goldpuffle wrote: »

Hey there! I just checked out your website, and I've added it to my website directory! I also left a few comments, and will be leaving more! please do the same and check out my website and read my stories too! You can check out others blogs, by clicking here ---> neoncitiessims.weebly.com/neon-city/12-trolls-at-the-club

nii.jpg
    Goldpuffle wrote: »

Hey there! I just checked out your website, and I've added it to my website directory! I also left a few comments, and will be leaving more! please do the same and check out my website and read my stories too! You can check out others blogs, by clicking here ---> neoncitiessims.weebly.com/neon-city/12-trolls-at-the-club

Thanks. P.S. I'm sorry if I tried to add to your directory, I thought it was going to add to the blogs that I try and keep up with. Again Sorry. I feel so embarrased, I swear I live the life of a fly's brain :).
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    I made a new blog for both Sims 2 and Sims 3 stories. I will link it once I have it all nice and tidied up. :)
    I made a new blog for both Sims 2 and Sims 3 stories. I will link it once I have it all nice and tidied up. :)

Looking forward to reading them! I love Sims2 and 3 stories!
  • Racer889Racer889 Posts: 907 Member
    Ive never thought about making a blog

Hmmm...
    hhhpk.gif Basketball ref Vogt!! Go A's, Raiders, and Vols!!!

Share and discuss ur fav TV shows and movies here: http://tinyurl.com/jwpjgx7
    #justiceforboggs! http://tinyurl.com/mnjvw9e
  • BeorthedogBeorthedog Posts: 33 Member
    no, I haven't, sorry...
    I just got promoted to a member :P
    I'm a TOTAL newby to the sims, and I suck at building houses.
    I wanna become a comic book artist someday :D
  • Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    I created a tumblr for my current Princess Legacy challenge ^__^
    crayola-legacy.tumblr.com/tagged/Sims-4-Legacy-Challenge/chrono
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    I guess I will link mine. It is still pretty empty (except the Toddler's Revenge section) so yeah. i am still working on it. It took me all day to just get the Toddler's Revenge part done. lol

https://friendlyone20ssimsstories.wordpress.com/
  • H2FoxH2Fox Posts: 16 Member
    :) edit
  • TabbyrhTabbyrh Posts: 178 Member
    @Simasaurus09 I've only recently began to write stories. You can check them our here http://tabbyrhsimblr.tumblr.com/tabbyrhsimstories on my Tumblr. :) I have so many ideas I want to share but I hardly get any feed back.
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    I actually have a website with a blog section for stories... unfortunately I have yet to finish designing my website. Let's say I'm too lazy to do anything with it, yeah?
    Other than that. I've got pictures saved on my computer for story lines.
    But you know what I think the real problem is? I can't seem to play with a household for too long.
    I create Susan and Bob, they have a child, child becomes a toddler, Susan and Bob have another child, child becomes a toddler. When first child becomes a teen, I am already tired of the household and their routine lives. So I create another household, in another town, with another life. The previous household becomes nothing but a thumbnail in the start menu, waving and smiling as I hover over them to click on my new household.
    But back to what I was saying:
    I have an unfinished website with a blog.
    Although, here's one story I've created: Riverview's First Resort, the La Belleza, it's found in the Community Forums: Stories and Legacies

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited September 2015
    Mine's in my signature. It's not an actual link because EA in its infinite wisdom broke some people's ability to post links and images in signatures and never fixed it. http://suednim.blogspot.com/
    Post edited by Sue_D_Nim on
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I have a blog... Although its not really popular but, UniSimsBlogs
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white