Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have You Created A Blog To Write Your Sim Stories?

sims4directory.jpg
So, we were all left high and dry when sims4 came out! No more fun, social mingling with the rest of our sims friends, no more sharing stories. No more awesome feedback from our friends. It was a total bummer. So some of us have went out on a limb and created blogspots, wordpress's etc. to document, create and share our stories! I've created my own blog, and I'm working on creating a 15 generation challenge while I'm writing the story, and I'm truly enjoying the experience.

After seeing everyone who had a blog create a small spot to share other bloggers, I decided to create a directory of my own! I plan to use the directory to frequent everyone's blogs and make them easier for others to frequent. Our blogs will only thrive if we connect with one another! anyway, I'm interested in finding out who else has a blog? Have you been enjoying it? What's your experience on feedback? What have you done to keep your blog alive and interesting, instead of doing the same old thing?

If you do have a blog, don't forget to post the link. You can visit my sims blog at ----> http://mysims4journey.weebly.com/read-the-journey

Click Here To Read The Fuentes Family Values Now ---> mysims4journey.weebly.com/read-the-journey

nii.jpg

Comments