Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1234568...Next

Comments

• itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    I will take this one:
    Username: Lopithecus
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Just the Limited Edition
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40 (I don't remember if there is a lot size of this) or to the largest available if needed
    Number of bedrooms: 4 minimum 5 max
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One is for elderly couple (grandparents), one is for young adult/adult (parents), and then the other 2 (or 3) are for kids/teens. Probably as gender neutral as possible, if that is okay.
    Number of bathrooms: 2 or 3 depending on how many you can fit
    Favorite color schemes: Warm colors for living spaces (living room, kitchen, study), and cool colors for bedrooms and bathrooms.
    Colors you dislike: I don't really like a lot of pink.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Springs
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden and pool please (but I need room for the rocket ship), study/office, and gym only if you can fit it, if you can't don't worry about it. I'm only mostly concerned with having the punching bag which can be placed anywhere, really.
    Additional instructions? It's basically a legacy house where the heir and their significant other stay until they die while the next heir takes over. The kids of the heir currently in charge of the continuation of the family lives in the house until they age up to be adults, except for whomever will be the next heir who stays in the house (hope that makes sense). Also, I really like it when houses have different exteriors for different parts of the house (like the front door area will be brick/stone while the rest of the house is siding) but you can just do that if you want to. It's not a big deal if it's not like that.

I hope I didn't forget anything. If you need more information, just let me know. Thank you. :)
    Post edited by lopithecus on March 8
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    @itguyinsc Oh, thank you so much. Do you have a link to where I can contact you (I tried the link on the first page but it brought me to the old forums.) Again, thank you!
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hello everyone just a little note to let you all know I now have a new showcase of all my creations. link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/823116/calmorezoo-sims3-showcase-?new=1
    h2xmsbl]

• KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    kforti your request is ready!

Emberlove: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8615101

Many more pics can be seen at my Blog: http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-kind-of-magic.html

Screenshot-63.jpg

Screenshot-47.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    I will take this one:
    Username: Lopithecus
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Kementari: Emberlove is gorgeous! I love the landscaping, and the home itself has a ton of character. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Kementari wrote: »
    kforti your request is ready!

Emberlove: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8615101

Many more pics can be seen at my Blog: http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-kind-of-magic.html

Screenshot-63.jpg

Screenshot-47.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg

Such a beautiful build! Wow...
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    lopithecus wrote: »
    @itguyinsc Oh, thank you so much. Do you have a link to where I can contact you (I tried the link on the first page but it brought me to the old forums.) Again, thank you!

You are welcome to use this communication thread:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/504147/first-builds-from-sims4-pg-54-morning-glory-lane-and-modern-terraces-loft-itguyinsc#latest
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Thank you all so much :)
    Claiming

Date: February 27, 2015
    Username: hyperadalin
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Apartment building for Bridgeport or Moonlight Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Kementari

@hyperadalin can you plese contact me on my thread here :)
  • kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    edited April 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: kforti
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Family
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have Outdoor Retreat, Christmas pack and Get To Work
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms:3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Master suite, 1 girls bedroom and 1 boys bedroom
    Number of bathrooms: at least 2 please
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike: anything really dark
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes furnished and decorated please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Either Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Inside please add a playroom/activity room for the kids and a study for the adults. Outside, please add a pool and childrens play area. Please also add a basement with a gym/work out room, a hobbies (chess, painting etc) room and an extra room for storing collectibles.
    Additional instructions? Creator can have free creativity with this house as long as the requested rooms are added.
    Anything else, other rooms etc, can be creators choice :)
    Post edited by kforti on
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    OS, thank you for stopping in to say so! I appreciate it. Just got back from my anniversary trip and it was a pleasant surprise to see you liked it! Enjoy!
    Oh my goodness! @Cmnshtr the gym is beautiful!

Sorry it took so long to say anything; this month's been kinda poopy. But seeing this definitely put a smile on my face!

So, hi, all! It's good to be back! :)<3

h2xmsbl
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    I am going to go back to available and claim this.

Date: March 3, 2015
    Username: MissCashmere
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Restaurant for Roaring Heights and/or Lucky Palms
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Posted comment and sent PM on this site... couldn't search on the Sims3 site so unable to add her there.
    h2xmsbl
    Kementari wrote: »
    Claiming

Date: February 27, 2015
    Username: hyperadalin
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Apartment building for Bridgeport or Moonlight Falls
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Kementari

@hyperadalin can you plese contact me on my thread here :)

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    I am going to go back to available and claim this.

Date: March 3, 2015
    Username: MissCashmere
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Restaurant for Roaring Heights and/or Lucky Palms
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Posted comment and sent PM on this site... couldn't search on the Sims3 site so unable to add her there.

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    It's moving day! Please join us on our April thread here.

Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    edited May 2015
    Username: Reddvelvett
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Classical/Baroque/Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All SP and EP except Diesel
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions):64x64 or 60x60
    Number of bedrooms: 10
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? color appropriate for boys/girls/infants
    Number of bathrooms: 8
    Favorite color schemes: black/white or black/red but it dnt hafta be these schematics
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? definitely
    Please list the Store content that can be used: dnt matter but definitely use the pizza oven and bakers stuff etc.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Riverview or Twinbrooks
    Link to specific house or plan: perhaps ya'll can find a plan
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? all of tha mentioned
    Additional instructions? there's a baroque style palace by member here named the Amaillais palace, I would like it like that please. Or similar, mostly 2 story rooms with paintings, plenty detail, murals, ceiling details, statues, all the classical arts. ballroom, two dining rooms, one being formal and one private. breakfast room EVERTHING!!!!!!! Yea I'm back. I am obsessed LOL. And I would like a conservatory and a sunroom added to the home with a greenhouse added as well.
    Post edited by Reddvelvett on
    I dnt know where to post this question, but how much would it b to buy everything from the sims 3 store?????
    edited May 2015
    Username: Reddvelvett
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Classical/Baroque/Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All SP and EP except Diesel
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions):64x64 or 60x60
    Number of bedrooms: 10
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? color appropriate for boys/girls/infants
    Number of bathrooms: 8
    Favorite color schemes: black/white or black/red but it dnt hafta be these schematics
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? definitely
    Please list the Store content that can be used: dnt matter but definitely use the pizza oven and bakers stuff etc.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Riverview or Twinbrooks
    Link to specific house or plan: perhaps ya'll can find a plan
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? all of tha mentioned
    Additional instructions? there's a baroque style palace by member here named the Amaillais palace, I would like it like that please. Or similar, mostly 2 story rooms with paintings, plenty detail, murals, ceiling details, statues, all the classical arts. ballroom, two dining rooms, one being formal and one private. breakfast room EVERTHING!!!!!!! Yea I'm back. I am obsessed LOL. And I would like a conservatory and a sunroom added to the home with a greenhouse added as well.

I edited my request, I have MS now. thanks (movie stuff)