Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    It's a very nice house originalsim, I'm going to download it too for sure!
  • originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    It's a very nice house originalsim, I'm going to download it too for sure!

Thank You!

• hyperadalinhyperadalin Posts: 53 Member
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > hyperadalin wrote: »
    >
    > So I was wondering if anyone was willing to make a custom world? Specifically a Zombie Apocalypse world to go along with a challenge that I am currently putting together. Since it's a gigantic project compared to just a single lot I can understand if there isn't anyone willing to put so much time into one request. Just to clarify, I don't mean building the entire town from scratch. Using already existing lots from the exchange is completely fine. I just wouldn't even know where to begin with the project. Haha. I already have a request in waiting so I won't post anything in detail.
    >
    > Edit: Or if you know where I can find something like what I want, please point me in that direction.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi there! Kementari found several worlds that would be great for your needs; isn't she just the best most awesome person?! lol
    > Here's the info/links for each:
    >
    > Arcadia - A Post Apocalyptic Shanty Amidst the Desert Sun by Money1000125
    > Cinder Valley by WizardofAud
    > Ghostlight by cllevett
    > Ice Station by Rflong7
    > Lost Cove by Blackgryffin
    > Mesa Valley by Rflong7
    > Rattlesnake Ridge by mikitta47
    > Roseward - A Zombie Apocalypse World by Nigalkins
    > Silent Hill by Evincryg
    > Sunset Valley: The Aftermath by Tzmsims
    > Viper Valley by mikitta47
    >
    > Arcadia is WibbleLikeAJelly's favorite. Please let me know which of these work for you. Happy simming!

Man being a "new member" since 2010 really has it's downsides with quoting... ANYWAYS thanks for the reply! And thank you Kementari for finding the worlds! I didn't try Lost Cove because off the CC. All of the others worked besides Arcadia which is really a shame... It's apparently because I don't have Showtime. But the other ones all had their downsides such as missing rabbit holes and the ones I did like (Mesa Valley and Sunset Valley: The Aftermath) looked too "wastelandly" which isn't what I am looking for. I shall continue looking! Thanks again for the help!
    iTFtswLkyGTNG.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Man being a "new member" since 2010 really has it's downsides with quoting... ANYWAYS thanks for the reply! And thank you Kementari for finding the worlds! I didn't try Lost Cove because off the CC. All of the others worked besides Arcadia which is really a shame... It's apparently because I don't have Showtime. But the other ones all had their downsides such as missing rabbit holes and the ones I did like (Mesa Valley and Sunset Valley: The Aftermath) looked too "wastelandly" which isn't what I am looking for. I shall continue looking! Thanks again for the help!

Quoting is a bit of a bummer on the new system. lol The good news is that when you earn 'likes' you earn status, and will be able to quote without the carrots and ampersand eventually. Keep posting! B)
    About the worlds....Aw, I'm sorry that none of those worked out. Have you ever placed rabbit holes before? You may want to try - I bet you could do it! :) I don't have any takers yet for building a custom world. Let us know how you fair with possible editing and/or searching! I'll update you if I hear anything new on my end....or if I find a perfect world for you. Have a great Saturday!! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    claiming:

Date: February 9, 2015
    Username: princess0384
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Modern High School for Lucky Palms
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    Hello again DNA team!

I feel a bit greedy wanting to request something else after OS just made such an incredible house for one of my Sims 3 worlds, but since I just got two items from the store I've been dying to have for ages I can't help but want to ask for another great place to use these items! :#

But before I make the request I have a question for the current lovely secretary Lissy @DNARequestTeam, or any DNA member that may have the answer really. Anyway I know that you can have a request for a sim and a build at the same time, but my question is can you have a household and a build request at the same time? Because what I'm after is request for two people can it be up and running at the same time as a build request?

Thanks, Sam.
    Zpj9msL.png
  • tsbtsb45tsbtsb45 Posts: 543 Member
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: tsbtsb45
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): shopping centre for dragon valley
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all eps and sp except for katy perry sp I also own most store content including the savvy seller
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Public restrooms? Yes please
    Favorite color schemes: dragon valley theme
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used: all store content but no CC content please
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon valley
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?

Additional information this is a shop which will be a small flower shop and also a shop that sells eletronic goods ect
  • originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    Hello again DNA team!

I feel a bit greedy wanting to request something else after OS just made such an incredible house for one of my Sims 3 worlds, but since I just got two items from the store I've been dying to have for ages I can't help but want to ask for another great place to use these items! :#

But before I make the request I have a question for the current lovely secretary Lissy @DNARequestTeam, or any DNA member that may have the answer really. Anyway I know that you can have a request for a sim and a build at the same time, but my question is can you have a household and a build request at the same time? Because what I'm after is request for two people can it be up and running at the same time as a build request?

Thanks, Sam.

Hi Sam!

My suggestion to you regarding your two new requests is to place the one for the household first. While our Open Requests list looks like one big list, it is actually two. We view Sims/Households a bit differently from builds and as it doesn't usually take as long to create a household chance are that you won't have too long of a wait for that request to be picked up. Then again, given the amount of time it does take to wait for a build, maybe you'd prefer to get on the list with that request as soon as possible. Up to you, but the short answer to your question would have been No. One request at a time...

tsbtsb45 wrote: »
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: tsbtsb45
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): shopping centre for dragon valley
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all eps and sp except for katy perry sp I also own most store content including the savvy seller
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Public restrooms? Yes please
    Favorite color schemes: dragon valley theme
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used: all store content but no CC content please
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon valley
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?

Additional information this is a shop which will be a small flower shop and also a shop that sells eletronic goods ect

@Tsbtsbtsb45:

You will have to wait until your current request is finished before placing this one.

To all our requesters:
    Please understand that our rules regarding placing requests have been put into place to be fair to ALL requesters. We do see that our list is actually quite a bit smaller than it was last year at this time, but we also have relatively few builders taking on requests these days.

Thanks for all the help @originalsim, I've decided to follow your original advice and go ahead with my household request. I didn't see a request form for a household though, so I'll just fill out two sim forms when I get the time tomorrow. :smiley:
    Zpj9msL.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Hi Sam !! ( @StutteredScreams)
    The request form is the same for sims and for households. Only fill "Household" and number of sims. In your description you can explain better.

Happy Sunday !! :)

@originalsim, your house is brilliant sweetie. Love it !! <3
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    hello all, Id just like to share a pic of the build so far of nerdy3000 request for a theater, and science lab on a 20-30 lot
    its for the caw made world Pounawea which is a small taste of New Zealand
    world link ; http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/2012/07/29/pounawea-a-sleepy-new-zealand-town-for-the-sims-3/

the picture so far; http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/785/244/018/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

• nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    That looks so neat! I love the entrance; it's so detailed!
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    That looks so neat! I love the entrance; it's so detailed!
    im so glad your happy with it so far.

h2xmsbl]

Thanks for the info @AIRIS6962, hopefully this will work just fine.

Request Form (Household - 2 Sims)
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3

Sim #1
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Average White
    Hair color: Purple
    Eye color: Yellow-ish
    Traits: Animal Lover, Bookworm, Green Thumb, Loner, Natural Cook
    Favorites: Ratatouille, Electronica, Purple
    Sign: Scorpio
    Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five-Star Chef
    Name desired (optional): Kaito Somer

Sim #2
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Pale White
    Hair color: Light Brown
    Eye color: Medium Blue
    Traits: Animal Lover, Bookworm, Genius, Green Thumb, Nurturing
    Favorites: Fruit Parfait, Indie, Yellow
    Sign: Capricorn
    Lifetime Wish: The Perfect Garden
    Name desired (optional): Clary Solune

Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, 70's 80's & 90's, and University Life.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: As far as I know I have all the free stuff, and I'll give you a list of bought stuff just in case. Shoes: Puttin' On The Glitz. Clothes: Riot Grrrl, Mid Vicious, Tear It Up, Militant Mosher, Lady Blaze, Dolled Up Dress, and Summer of '68 Hot Pants. Hair: Dramatic Curls, Whine-mo E-mo, Flirty Pigtails, Viva Voluminous, Can't Care Hair, Slightly Sided, and Flower Child.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://40.media.tumblr.com/282015b441e92c45cfc5b83869f77c9b/tumblr_nlakgkT61H1rf5dyoo1_1280.jpg https://41.media.tumblr.com/87a4659482730eb7a9841c57b9941beb/tumblr_nlakgkT61H1rf5dyoo3_1280.jpg https://41.media.tumblr.com/8b2ac589d8aeb5c6ef6537ffefd0895d/tumblr_nlakgkT61H1rf5dyoo4_1280.jpg
    Additional instructions? Originally these two were my OCs from a short story I wrote in high school but then I randomly decided to make the pair the characters for my Harvest Moon, which then inspired me to want to have them together on a farm in The Sims 3 since I've never had a farm for some reason. Anyway, that's what the little chibi type pictures are from, hopefully it helps you! :smiley:
    Zpj9msL.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Beautiful build Original Sim, must download it soon for a good look through :)
    Thank you so much originalsim! :)

@StutteredScreams: I've added your request to the Open Request list.

@tsbtsb45: I'll make a note on your current request linking to the post for your latest request. When your current request is complete, I'll add the new one to the Open Requests. :)

Happy simming!
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • tsbtsb45tsbtsb45 Posts: 543 Member
    Thank you DNA I'm sorry I didn't read the rules before posting
    edited February 2019
    Finished @Francisca464´s request, Sim-a-like:

headshot_original.jpgatheletic_original.jpgformalwear_original.jpgeveryday_original.jpg

Francisca
    Sim-a-like. No CC, No CAP. Custard checked. A DNA Request by AIRIS6962 for Francisca464. All the pics: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/755627/airis6962-d-n-a-c-thread-calling-francisca464-p16?new=1 AND HERE: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Francisca

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8607240

Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
    Awesome sim-a-like Airis, and super fun build cal. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    Great work, dear Cal !! :)<3
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    Cal, that looks fantastic! I love the name! The inside of the theatre is great; I love the bar area! And the science lab is also fab! It's all brill! Thank you!