Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge Main Page

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Vihisha - *hugs* Missed you. I was MIA for two months, then lurking and trying out other challenges. I still have my Drifter save. I hope to continue it as it would be fun to see how it turns out. (007 part A) Happy Drifting! Thanks for the answers to the questions about the new game pack coming. Those were questions I've had too. <3
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Hi Rainy =)
    Until I get my hands on the pack I can't say...BUT everything I have heard & seen...I'm pretty sure that there will b no real changes 2 The Drifter Challenge w/the new Parenthood Pack

It didn't seem like there would be anything from what I'd seen on it so far. I do think it's going to be interesting with the uncontrollables! :p
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    It's so nice 2 c ya here again @Rawla =)
    House 007-A wooooot! I hope u have fun! Can't wait 2 hear all about it!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    It didn't seem like there would be anything from what I'd seen on it so far. I do think it's going to be interesting with the uncontrollables! :p
    Yeah..I think it'll just give us more things 2 do w/those non-controllable Sims..will b interesting how it all plays out, 4 sure!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi @Rainydayz179 and @Rawla , good to see both of you again!
    illusie wrote: »

Its good to see you too Illusie! :smiley:

Hey! Good to see you too. :) What house are you on now?
    edited June 2017

Hey! Good to see you too. :) What house are you on now?

I am in the middle of house 007 part A. :smiley: I'm also curious what houses you both are on.
    @Rawla, I really liked playing house 7 part 1! I hope you have fun with it as well!
    I'm in house 9. The heir is a toddler and looking so cute! But then again, I think all toddlers in the sims are adorable.
    @Rawla, I really liked playing house 7 part 1! I hope you have fun with it as well!
    I'm in house 9. The heir is a toddler and looking so cute! But then again, I think all toddlers in the sims are adorable.

Thanks very much. I love the toddlers too. Very cute. :smiley:
    Rawla wrote: »
    I am in the middle of house 007 part A. :smiley: I'm also curious what houses you both are on.

I'm at the start of house 008. I'm stuck as far as what kind of house I want to build so I haven't even logged into that save in quite awhile.
  • lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    I saw this challenge on YouTube. I've had a lot of fun with other challenges that start off with nothing in the past, so I'm going to try this one.
    lele62 wrote: »
    I saw this challenge on YouTube. I've had a lot of fun with other challenges that start off with nothing in the past, so I'm going to try this one.

I'm so excited that you've decided 2 play The Drifter Challenge! I hope u enjoy it! I'd love 2 hear about your journeys! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited June 2017
    I have bought the vampire game pack, so now I'm trying out that game. I'm doing my own vampire twist on the drifter challenge, just for personal use. I haven't worked out the details yet. I created a sim and he is now living in the world that came with the vampire game. He almost starved. It was not an easy start. I didn't start with a vampire, but the heir will be one. I think I'll let the next generation start with a small underground room with a bench, so they are safe from the sun.
    Have fun @illusie !! Good Luck, Vampire Drifter! :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Thank you @Vihisha :) I haven't played with a vampire before so I have no idea how drifting with one will go. It will be fun to try that! I wonder if my vampire will survive...lol But that is for the next generation. If my experiment with vampire drifting goes well I'll share some pictures if you'd like.
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @Illusie Let me know how that goes. I have no plans of buying the vampire pack but I just realized the vampire would have to be out in the sun in the beginning so I'm curious to see how that works out for you.
    If my experiment with vampire drifting goes well I'll share some pictures if you'd like.
    ABSOLUTELY!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • TheAmazingLeeTheAmazingLee Posts: 140 Member
    @Vihisha
    I've got a question about the heir. Say you have a romantic interest and you woohoo with baby and they get pregnant before you move them in. If you move them (and the child) in after it is already born would that child be the heir, or would it be the technically second born that was born in the household? I hope that makes sense.
    edited August 2017
    @theamazinglee, I checked the rule and in your case the baby can't be the heir. The next born child of the main sim and sim who is part of the active household will be the heir. Here is a quote from the rules:

*The Heir MUST be made through the WooHoo For Baby command with a Sim who is a part of the Active Household and the Main Sim
    -The following cannot be considered The Heir:
    - - -Babies produced with a Sim who is not part of the Active Household
  • TheAmazingLeeTheAmazingLee Posts: 140 Member
    @illusie Thanks! I thought I had read something about it but I wasn't sure. I guess I should have given the rules a second look, haha!
    @TheAmazingLee, glad I could help :)
  • AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    Hi @Vihisha & the Drifters!!

I hope everyone has had a great Summer! Mine was super busy and felt super short. I ended up taking an unintentional break from the Sims and am excited to be back at it again. I'm about to purchase the Fitness & Parenting packs but wanted to ask if there's any new actions that are considered "off-limits" as far as Drifting goes. I've only seen the trailers and blurbs for both packs, but understand that we can influence the unplayable children with the parenting game pack. Is it ok to get them to work on skills or homework, etc, or should we avoid any interactions of that type, Mama Bear?
    OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    @illusie Thank-u so much 4 answering @TheAmazingLee =) I've been so crazy busy in RL lately I've not been able 2 give attention 2 the forums!
    AllieMac wrote: »
    Hi @Vihisha & the Drifters!!
    I hope everyone has had a great Summer! Mine was super busy and felt super short. I ended up taking an unintentional break from the Sims and am excited to be back at it again. I'm about to purchase the Fitness & Parenting packs but wanted to ask if there's any new actions that are considered "off-limits" as far as Drifting goes. I've only seen the trailers and blurbs for both packs, but understand that we can influence the unplayable children with the parenting game pack. Is it ok to get them to work on skills or homework, etc, or should we avoid any interactions of that type, Mama Bear?
    Welcome back, my dear sweet Allie Foo! =)
    No changes 2 The Drifter Challenge as far as either of those packs go (as far as I know thus far anyways)! Things have been so nuts in my RL that it's literally been since July since I had the opportunity 2 open my Sims or even really chat w/anyone online, 4 that matter. So, that being said...my playtime w/those new packs is so little...but what I HAVE experienced/read about or been told...The Drifter Challenge should b good 2 go, as is...with those packs! I'm PRETTY sure the same can b said 4 the new Toddler Pack (which I missed the launch of & don't own yet) as well as the upcoming Pets pack....but don't quote me on that JUST yet =P
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited August 2017
    No problem and you are welcome. Glad I could help @Vihisha

@Alliemac, my summer went by in no time as well. It's so good to see you back on the forums! i had an unintentional break as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top