Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Going Broke Challenge

2...Next

Comments

• mlemcattmlemcatt Posts: 6 New Member
    This challenge seems like a lot of fun! Just a quick question: Can you buy non essential items after day 1?
  • pathpath Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="frozenorangejuic;c-14972059"]As far as buying the cheapest version of essential items, is that forever or just the first day?[/quote]

just for the first day, then you can spend 10% of your money each day on nonessential items
  • Lovinglifegirl123Lovinglifegirl123 Posts: 5 New Member
    Are we allowed to adopt kids?
  • Lovinglifegirl123Lovinglifegirl123 Posts: 5 New Member
    Also, can we use cheats, sure as mcc to speed up pregnancy?
  • divineserenityplayzdivineserenityplayz Posts: 1 New Member
    This looks like so much fun!! I'm going to try it! I'm curious as well to lovinglife's Q, can we use cheats such as mccc to speed up pregnancy, teleport, and things like that? Also, does anyone have any additional tips or tricks/rule changes since this was orig posted a few years ago?
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    He-he... I've been semi-trying to go broke while doing my 10 ghost challenge just to make things interesting.

The wishing well and charities have been very eager to take my Sims' money. ^_^ The well especially likes to take it and then do something horrible just to let me know how dumb an idea literally throwing money down the drain was.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
    I know this is a pretty dried up thread but the idea is interesting! I was thinking why not let the sims pay their bills since that's technically spending money. As well as having to call the technician to come to fix broken appliances, it costs money. When they go out they can get drinks, expensive food, and so on. Might tweak it to have them on the second day buy expensive decorations to bring their funds down by 10%. They aren't allowed to sale these items.