Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Traits Permanently Affected by Juice

One of my Sims went to the bar and had a drink that gave them the Going Wild moodlet and changed three of their traits to Daredevil, Insane and Party Animal. I assumed the traits would change back when the moodlet disappeared like it always did, but when the moodlet vanished the traits were still there. When I used testingcheatsenabled and try editing the traits in CAS, the game crashes.
What should I do?
JkN3z9U.gif
Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest

Comments

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I would try a crazy drink again (or a party drink, which ever one changes the traits). If that doesn't help I might try the mid-life crisis Lifetime Happiness Reward to change them back. Actually, have you tried the resetsim cheat? I'd do that first.
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    I would try a crazy drink again (or a party drink, which ever one changes the traits). If that doesn't help I might try the mid-life crisis Lifetime Happiness Reward to change them back. Actually, have you tried the resetsim cheat? I'd do that first.

Drinking another party drink and resetSim did not work. I'm hoping the Lifetime Reward will, but I don't have enough Lifetime Happiness yet to purchase it.
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    This would be fixable with NRaas Mods like Master Controller if you had all of the parts of a number of the Mods like cheats for MC.You could edit the traits if you use the Mods to fix the issue you're having.I had this issue with a couple both having a few undesirable traits and I replaced those traits with the ones I wanted them to end up with using Master Controller.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • EbonyVineEbonyVine Posts: 145 Member
    I got the same problem. I moved the Sim to a different household and switched to that one and the traits were back to normal. I dont know if it will work for u, but its worth a try.
    Ly8Thoc.jpg
    Find it on the Play and Share Continued forum thread!