Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    Sweeties29Sweeties29 Posts: 47 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sweeties29 wrote: »
    Hellooo Simmers! My name is Carolina, I live in California. I am studying to be a nurse and obviously, I LOVE The Sims 4. I love playing and talking about the game, get super excited when a new pack comes out, and well in my time off basically all I do is play The Sims, which is not very healthy but sure is a lot of fun.
    Really excited to make friends and get to know you all! Also to share Let's Play ideas because I love watching Let's Play videos.

Nice to meet you and happy simming!

Hello @Sweeties29 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very caring and kind of you to be studying to be a nurse, so that you can assist people with their health issues <3 I hope that your studies continue to go well.
    It is always exciting when a new simming pack is released! It is enjoyable to explore the pack and discover all the new features, build mode and cas items!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)

Thank you Rosemow! I've been lurking the sims forums for a while and always see you helping other people and I think it's awesome that you're so supportive and present in the community :)

I definitely will enjoy the forum threads! Everyone is amazing!

Thanks for the warm welcome and have a nice day!
    Happy Simming :smile:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hellooo Simmers! My name is Carolina, I live in California. I am studying to be a nurse and obviously, I LOVE The Sims 4. I love playing and talking about the game, get super excited when a new pack comes out, and well in my time off basically all I do is play The Sims, which is not very healthy but sure is a lot of fun.
    Really excited to make friends and get to know you all! Also to share Let's Play ideas because I love watching Let's Play videos.

Nice to meet you and happy simming!

Hello @Sweeties29 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very caring and kind of you to be studying to be a nurse, so that you can assist people with their health issues <3 I hope that your studies continue to go well.
    It is always exciting when a new simming pack is released! It is enjoyable to explore the pack and discover all the new features, build mode and cas items!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.

Thank you Rosemow! I've been lurking the sims forums for a while and always see you helping other people and I think it's awesome that you're so supportive and present in the community :)

I definitely will enjoy the forum threads! Everyone is amazing!

Thanks for the warm welcome and have a nice day!
    Happy Simming :smile:

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    Euripides67Euripides67 Posts: 55 Member
    Hi all, been playing the Sims off and on since the first iteration. Yes, I know, that makes me old =) Probably the thing I like most about the Sims franchise is that you can stop playing and pick it up again anytime and get literally years of pleasure from the title. Sure, I am choking on the pricing of packs for Canadians, but the game itself is still good. Glad the series is still going strong, and it's nice to see Seasons come around again. Figured it's time to introduce myself since the account is 9 years old =)
  • Options
    Hi all, been playing the Sims off and on since the first iteration. Yes, I know, that makes me old =) Probably the thing I like most about the Sims franchise is that you can stop playing and pick it up again anytime and get literally years of pleasure from the title. Sure, I am choking on the pricing of packs for Canadians, but the game itself is still good. Glad the series is still going strong, and it's nice to see Seasons come around again. Figured it's time to introduce myself since the account is 9 years old =)

Hello @Euripides67 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been playing The Sims versions since the release of the original Sims one. You would have spent many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming! It is great that is a game that you can enjoy simming, then take a break, and return to it later on. The new Seasons pack is great! It is enjoyable seeing our sims experiencing the different weather conditions and doing seasonal activities. They need to remember to take an umbrella with them!
  • Options
    agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    Welcome to all the new members! I've been a lurker for a while with over 849 hours of game play (just on this install on this laptop lol) Feel free to add me to your friends list and happy Simming!
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • Options
    Welcome to all the new members! I've been a lurker for a while with over 849 hours of game play (just on this install on this laptop lol) Feel free to add me to your friends list and happy Simming!

Congratulations on becoming a full member @agelessangel76 :) Happy simming!
  • Options
    agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member

LOL thanks Rosemow! I've had a bit of time on my hands to play around in the forums. Still at the hospital. Hopefully he goes home tomorrow or Tuesday!
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • Options

LOL thanks Rosemow! I've had a bit of time on my hands to play around in the forums. Still at the hospital. Hopefully he goes home tomorrow or Tuesday!

Hello @agelessangel76
    I hope that the healing and recovery process goes as smoothly as possible, and that he feels a little better as the days go on. You and your husband will be looking forward him getting home,
    Sending hugs to you <3
  • Options
    elysiansimelysiansim Posts: 40 Member
    heyy , i'm an old simmer but new to the forums. umm, i'm a taurus & i love building & designing houses and making households. i have sims 4, cats & dogs, city living & get to work.

@rosemow i love your account & all of the things you post on the gallery, you're so cute and aesthetic!

well, thanks for reading, idk if this is like what i'm supposed to say or the format or anything, but feel free to hmu , i would love to get to know you guys ♥
  • Options
    elysiansim wrote: »
    heyy , i'm an old simmer but new to the forums. umm, i'm a taurus & i love building & designing houses and making households. i have sims 4, cats & dogs, city living & get to work.

@rosemow i love your account & all of the things you post on the gallery, you're so cute and aesthetic!

well, thanks for reading, idk if this is like what i'm supposed to say or the format or anything, but feel free to hmu , i would love to get to know you guys ♥

Hello @elysiansim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Creating households and building homes are great parts of simming! They are special and at the same time fun ways of expressing our creativity through the game! It is very nice seeing the sims that we have created enjoying living their sims lives in the homes that we have built and furnished for them!
    Thankyou for your kind words :)
  • Options
    JulianHeuvelJulianHeuvel Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there! I've played the Sims since the Sims 3 (forgive me) and I'm excited to finally post on this forum, even though it greatly feels like I've missed out on a lot of things! Though I might come stop by here a lot to feed my Sims addiction (I have 3000 hours on Origin lord help me) I also have every pack! That's all I really wanted to say, thanks!
  • Options
    Hi there! I've played the Sims since the Sims 3 (forgive me) and I'm excited to finally post on this forum, even though it greatly feels like I've missed out on a lot of things! Though I might come stop by here a lot to feed my Sims addiction (I have 3000 hours on Origin lord help me) I also have every pack! That's all I really wanted to say, thanks!

Hello @JulianHeuvel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since starting playing Sims 3. It is great that you have spent over 3000 hours simming through Origin! They would have been very fun and enjoyable simming hours! It is very nice that you own all the packs! The packs add many great features and items to the game.
  • Options
    DivinityDivinity Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm new like super new :neutral:
  • Options
    Divinity wrote: »
    I'm new like super new :neutral:

Hello @Divinity :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims from your game.
  • Options
    L_HarrisL_Harris Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello there! My name is Keisha and I have been playing the Sims since Sims 2. Just now joining the forums. I read them so much I figure I might as well be member.
  • Options
    L_Harris wrote: »
    Hello there! My name is Keisha and I have been playing the Sims since Sims 2. Just now joining the forums. I read them so much I figure I might as well be member.

Hello @L_Harris :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun hours over the timer playing, creating and building in the Sims!
  • Options
    jennyhyunjennyhyun Posts: 47 Member
    I don't know if I ever officially introduced myself... I've been playing since The Sims 1 and I think I will always be a huge fan of this game. The Sims forums gives new dynamics to the playing experience, and I really like and appreciate that!
  • Options
    jennyhyun wrote: »
    I don't know if I ever officially introduced myself... I've been playing since The Sims 1 and I think I will always be a huge fan of this game. The Sims forums gives new dynamics to the playing experience, and I really like and appreciate that!

Hello @jennyhyun :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have simming since Sims 1. Simming is fun!
    It is nice reading the forum threads and learning new things about the game as we read the simming experiences of fellow simmers. It is very helpful for us as we play our own game, and test out tips! It is always nice seeing pictures of the Sims from the games of other simmers.
  • Options
    jennyhyunjennyhyun Posts: 47 Member

It is nice reading the forum threads and learning new things about the game as we read the simming experiences of fellow simmers. It is very helpful for us as we play our own game, and test out tips! It is always nice seeing pictures of the Sims from the games of other simmers.

Thanks! God bless!
  • Options

Thanks! God bless!

You’re welcome :) Thankyou!
  • Options
    Andry007Andry007 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello, i'm Andrey, but you can call me just RED. Thats my nickname on other forums and so on.
  • Options
    Andry007 wrote: »
    Hello, i'm Andrey, but you can call me just RED. Thats my nickname on other forums and so on.

Hello @Andry007 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums thread, learn helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    WoWDiva92WoWDiva92 Posts: 111 Member
    Hello, I am Stacy, but I go by WoWDiva because I also play WoW and have a character named Divastation in it. I have been playing the Sims since 1997, and I have played every expansion in Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4. I love the game and the options for play style it gives you. Currently my passion is building, furnishing, and decorating (inside and out) homes for under 20k. I have been adding my creations to the gallery for a while, but I am very interested in participating in your one room one theme challenges @rosemow, and I have seen a lot of people posting their photos. Other than reading a lot of others posts I have never been active here personally, and that is what brings me here to say "Hi" to my fellow Simmers, and introduce myself.
  • Options
    Hericane wrote: »
    Hello, I am Stacy, but I go by WoWDiva because I also play WoW and have a character named Divastation in it. I have been playing the Sims since 1997, and I have played every expansion in Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4. I love the game and the options for play style it gives you. Currently my passion is building, furnishing, and decorating (inside and out) homes for under 20k. I have been adding my creations to the gallery for a while, but I am very interested in participating in your one room one theme challenges @rosemow, and I have seen a lot of people posting their photos. Other than reading a lot of others posts I have never been active here personally, and that is what brings me here to say "Hi" to my fellow Simmers, and introduce myself.

Hello @Hericane :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have played all the expansions in each of the versions of The Sims. They add many new fun and enjoyable activities and features to the game, as well as it is great using the new build and buy mode items in our builds that we design. It is fun looking at the new items that come with new packs!
    It is great that your are enjoying doing builds that are under 20k. It would be a special challenge, to keep the costs down!
    I will look forward to you joining us on the room challenge thread if you decide to start creating rooms for the challenge!
  • Options
    meowchumeowchu Posts: 6 New Member
    hey everyone, i'm marie! i've been playing the sims since the first couple came out, and now i own 1,2,3,4, and sometimes play the mobile games too. i recently joined this forum just now after all this time because i've gotten really involved in the sims again after the cats and dogs expansion and i'm enjoying seasons now too. i've gotten so involved i've been streaming and making my own videos (which i've never done before!) so i'm having a good time playing the sims again! nice to meet you all!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top