Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    stronglcve wrote: »
    Hii! I'm a new member here and I hope to become a member soon so i can interact with the community more. Sims is literally my life, and i hope to meet some other simmers. :)

Hello @stronglcve :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences .
    Happy simming! :)
  • Sunniva123Sunniva123 Posts: 165 Member
    Hey, Ive been playing all the sims games for many years and recently got hooked on the sims 4 again ^^
    My favourite aspect of the games is the CAS function, i spend hours creating my sims and i always enjoy making a good backstory. I love playing multiple households with big families and make their stories intertwine. Recently i started a youtube channel for my simming because the simming community is so fun and inspiring. My channel is called Xunniva and i frequently post CAS videos and makeovers of townies ^^ I`m planning to post more gameplay with stories aswell.

Nice to meet you all! <3
    [img][/img]Y0GCcSS.jpg

This is my makeover of Vladislaus Straud, i also made one of Lilith and Caleb + full cc list.
    link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Xunniva/videos
    Sunniva123 wrote: »
    Hey, Ive been playing all the sims games for many years and recently got hooked on the sims 4 again ^^
    My favourite aspect of the games is the CAS function, i spend hours creating my sims and i always enjoy making a good backstory. I love playing multiple households with big families and make their stories intertwine. Recently i started a youtube channel for my simming because the simming community is so fun and inspiring. My channel is called Xunniva and i frequently post CAS videos and makeovers of townies ^^ I`m planning to post more gameplay with stories aswell.

Nice to meet you all! <3

Hello @Sunniva123 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for many years, and are enjoying playing Sims 4. Creating Sims, deciding on their outfits for the different categories, and working out their background details is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is fun to see how their lives progress in our games! It is great that you bring the family members of a number of households together in your game.
    It is special that you have your own simming YouTube channel! :) Simmers would enjoy watching videos of the sims in your game .

• IceyVampirIceyVampir Posts: 31 Member
    Hey I'm actually new to Sims I started playing on mobile and I actually love it ^w^ I've currently got a Sim named Poe Goth (adult) that I'm trying to move in with some one to make room at the moment. I want him to go to a good home before he retires. He's pansexual so any sim is welcome to Marry him. I'd like to come visit if he has any children <3 My friend code is EG4CEQP
    IceyVampir wrote: »
    Hey I'm actually new to Sims I started playing on mobile and I actually love it ^w^ I've currently got a Sim named Poe Goth (adult) that I'm trying to move in with some one to make room at the moment. I want him to go to a good home before he retires. He's pansexual so any sim is welcome to Marry him. I'd like to come visit if he has any children <3 My friend code is EG4CEQP

Hello @IceyVampir :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started simming by playing the Sims Mobile. It is exciting to look forward to how the Mobile game will develop and what new things are ahead!
  • IceyVampirIceyVampir Posts: 31 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > IceyVampir wrote: »
    >
    > Hey I'm actually new to Sims I started playing on mobile and I actually love it ^w^ I've currently got a Sim named Poe Goth (adult) that I'm trying to move in with some one to make room at the moment. I want him to go to a good home before he retires. He's pansexual so any sim is welcome to Marry him. I'd like to come visit if he has any children <3 My friend code is EG4CEQP
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @IceyVampir :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have started simming by playing the Sims Mobile. It is exciting to look forward to how the Mobile game will develop and what new things are ahead!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome ^w^ I appreciate it
  • peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    He-o! You may call me Peach Renard, which isn't my real name, just what I like to be called. Other than the Sims I like New Albion, Rwby, drawing, singing, running and dancing outside, and am obsessed with the original Castlevania series. I refuse to acknowledge the reboot despite it already being out by the time I ever heard someone say Castlevania, and feel very lukewarm about the Netflix show. Most of sims are Castlevania characters, people I know, or Fire Emblem Awakening characters.
    As far as the Sims goes I have The Sims with a good deal of add-ons, The Sims 2 with to my knowledge all major Expansions and most Stuff Packs, I wasn't really supposed to be roaming the web back then, so I may not have been aware of them all, but I'd say that they are there, The Sims 3 with almost EVERYTHING, I am just missing two Stuff Packs, and a bit of Store items, I recently go the Sims 4 for 25 dollars with pets, as well as a bundle that was thirty dollars at the time. I've also played Castaways, Medieval, which I have the pirate DLC for, The Sims Bust'in, which I sadly can't play anymore because I made the mistake of keeping the disc in the GameCube while my family moved, The Urbz, My Sims, My Sims Kingdom, a bit of My Sims Racing, my family owns My Sims Agents, but I've never played it. Yeah, I spend more time playing games than I should.
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
    IceyVampir wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > IceyVampir wrote: »
    >
    > Hey I'm actually new to Sims I started playing on mobile and I actually love it ^w^ I've currently got a Sim named Poe Goth (adult) that I'm trying to move in with some one to make room at the moment. I want him to go to a good home before he retires. He's pansexual so any sim is welcome to Marry him. I'd like to come visit if he has any children <3 My friend code is EG4CEQP
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @IceyVampir :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have started simming by playing the Sims Mobile. It is exciting to look forward to how the Mobile game will develop and what new things are ahead!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome ^w^ I appreciate it

You’re welcome :)
    peach1red wrote: »
    He-o! You may call me Peach Renard, which isn't my real name, just what I like to be called. Other than the Sims I like New Albion, Rwby, drawing, singing, running and dancing outside, and am obsessed with the original Castlevania series. I refuse to acknowledge the reboot despite it already being out by the time I ever heard someone say Castlevania, and feel very lukewarm about the Netflix show. Most of sims are Castlevania characters, people I know, or Fire Emblem Awakening characters.
    As far as the Sims goes I have The Sims with a good deal of add-ons, The Sims 2 with to my knowledge all major Expansions and most Stuff Packs, I wasn't really supposed to be roaming the web back then, so I may not have been aware of them all, but I'd say that they are there, The Sims 3 with almost EVERYTHING, I am just missing two Stuff Packs, and a bit of Store items, I recently go the Sims 4 for 25 dollars with pets, as well as a bundle that was thirty dollars at the time. I've also played Castaways, Medieval, which I have the pirate DLC for, The Sims Bust'in, which I sadly can't play anymore because I made the mistake of keeping the disc in the GameCube while my family moved, The Urbz, My Sims, My Sims Kingdom, a bit of My Sims Racing, my family owns My Sims Agents, but I've never played it. Yeah, I spend more time playing games than I should.

Hello @peach1red :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you own each of the versions of The Sims and many of the packs that complement the base games. The packs add great new features, activities, worlds,venues and build/buy mode and cas items to the game! It is nice that you own a variety of other simming games also. Simming is very enjoyable!
    It is great that you create simversions of Castlevania characters to play in your game, and it is special that you design sims that reflect sims people that you know <3
  • Simmer1997Simmer1997 Posts: 7 New Member
    Henlo i'm new to the sims 4 but I love the game so much.The only reason i got into Sims is because when I was younger I would watch sad machinimas and I always wanted to play the game but sadly I couldnt afford a computer,but here I am:)
    Simmer1997 wrote: »
    Henlo i'm new to the sims 4 but I love the game so much.The only reason i got into Sims is because when I was younger I would watch sad machinimas and I always wanted to play the game but sadly I couldnt afford a computer,but here I am:)

Hello @Simmer1997 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums!
    It is great that you have started simming and are enjoying playing the game. It is nice that now you have a computer you can play the game yourself, after watching it when you were younger.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn new helpful tips about playing the game.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Simmer1997Simmer1997 Posts: 7 New Member
    Thank you @rosemow and happy simming to you too o:)
  • tajanakamentajanakamen Posts: 26 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm just popping in to introduce myself and say it is wonderful to meet you all. My name is Tajana [the 'j' is said like a 'y' if that helps?] and I've played the Sims ever since my older cousins introduced me to the game. My actual gaming tends to vary a lot, mainly because I switch between being a story-teller and saying "who cares? let's make them all plant sims or giant hotdogs and see what happens" every few minutes. But anyway, I do love this game and I hope everyone is having a lovely day.
    Hello everyone! I'm just popping in to introduce myself and say it is wonderful to meet you all. My name is Tajana [the 'j' is said like a 'y' if that helps?] and I've played the Sims ever since my older cousins introduced me to the game. My actual gaming tends to vary a lot, mainly because I switch between being a story-teller and saying "who cares? let's make them all plant sims or giant hotdogs and see what happens" every few minutes. But anyway, I do love this game and I hope everyone is having a lovely day.

Hello @tajanakamen :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    It was very special that your older cousins introduced you to simming <3 You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and happy hours ever since creating, building and playing in the Sims!
    I hope you are having a very nice day also.
  • BrianvogesBrianvoges Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone, myself is Brian, just joined this community.
    Brianvoges wrote: »
    Hello everyone, myself is Brian, just joined this community.

Hello @Brianvoges :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the sims forum community! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads, learn new helpful information about playing the game and enjjoy meeting fellow simmers .
    Happy simming ! :)
  • KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    Hey, name's Cláudia, I'm portuguese, and I've played the sims games since my childhood, when PS2 still was the better thing that Man has created. I always loved to create new characters and stories, that's why I always liked to play the sims <3 About my gaming, I tend to create gay sims, *cof**cof*mostly men*cof**cof*, and like to "go with the flow", you know, to be surprised by the unpredictable and sometimes hilarious moments of the game XD So, I'm still newbie here -we can see it- but I'll be around for sure ^^
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
    Kurorida wrote: »
    Hey, name's Cláudia, I'm portuguese, and I've played the sims games since my childhood, when PS2 still was the better thing that Man has created. I always loved to create new characters and stories, that's why I always liked to play the sims <3 About my gaming, I tend to create gay sims, *cof**cof*mostly men*cof**cof*, and like to "go with the flow", you know, to be surprised by the unpredictable and sometimes hilarious moments of the game XD So, I'm still newbie here -we can see it- but I'll be around for sure ^^

Hello @Kurorida :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a child. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable hours over the time playing the Sims. It is great seeing how the lives of our sims develop in the game. Often unexpected things do happen in our game and give us a surprise!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences.
  • KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    @rosemow thanks ^^ TS Games were a part of my life, still are, so it's always a pleasure to belong to a community that love simming as much as I do <3 I'll do it with no doubt, happy simming for you too ^^
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
    Kurorida wrote: »
    @rosemow thanks ^^ TS Games were a part of my life, still are, so it's always a pleasure to belong to a community that love simming as much as I do <3 I'll do it with no doubt, happy simming for you too ^^

You’re welcome :) Thankyou !
  • UltraviolentFawnUltraviolentFawn Posts: 34 Member
    Hey guys, brand new member to the forums! I love seeing all your creations on this site and thought I could share a few of my own. (Once I get my points up ofc)
    Im 21 living in Australia. I've played the sims ever since I was introduced to the game by my close friend in primary school.

I mostly enjoy creating celebrity sims and hope to expand my SimsGallery with a few new creations. :)
    Hopefully make some new friends via the forums too.
    Hey guys, brand new member to the forums! I love seeing all your creations on this site and thought I could share a few of my own. (Once I get my points up ofc)
    Im 21 living in Australia. I've played the sims ever since I was introduced to the game by my close friend in primary school.

I mostly enjoy creating celebrity sims and hope to expand my SimsGallery with a few new creations. :)
    Hopefully make some new friends via the forums too.

Hello @UltraviolentFawn :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is special that your friend introduced you to simming when you were in primary school ::) You would have enjoyed chatting with your friend about the sims that were in your games.
    It is great that we can enjoy creating simversions of real life people, as well as designing sims which we give their own background details. Simmers will enjoy looking at pictures of your creatiions when you become a full member :)
  • DevinlovescassDevinlovescass Posts: 5 New Member
    Well hi :3, i love the sims. so i came here to talk about my never-ending passion :smile: . my user is inspired by the romance between my main sim and cassandra goth! you should try to marry her, she has weird habits-
    Well hi :3, i love the sims. so i came here to talk about my never-ending passion :smile: . my user is inspired by the romance between my main sim and cassandra goth! you should try to marry her, she has weird habits-

Hello @Devinlovescass :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great to read the background to your forums user name. You would enjoy have enjoyed watching the relationship between the two sims developing in your game, and now the sims being married.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the threads, and posting about your simming experiences.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top