Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    xxRo wrote: »
    hey!!!!! anyone wanna get to know each other & become online friends!!!!!!!

Hello @xxRo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the forum threads and post about the sims that are in your games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • SuxelaSuxela Posts: 93 Member
    > @xxRo said:
    > hey!!!!! anyone wanna get to know each other & become online friends!!!!!!!

I would love to :smiley:
  • nykspadenykspade Posts: 13 New Member
    hello, hello HELLO (in the voice Jim Carrey as Count Olaf)

I would've loved to post a GIF not sure if that is allowed? probably not... anyways.
    I'm Nick, Love the Sims! ever since the first one. My friend had it and we would play it all the time until i begged for it now i'm an adult and just bought the Sims 4. I think I used to be on the sims four back during Sims 2 but i don't remember any usernames or anything.

How's everyone!?
  • CeCeandGiGiCeCeandGiGi Posts: 2 New Member
    :D hi im not new to the game but am to the site I got introduced to the site but I initially showed her the sims 4 have a great day and HAPPY SIMMING!!!!!!!!
    nykspade wrote: »
    hello, hello HELLO (in the voice Jim Carrey as Count Olaf)

I would've loved to post a GIF not sure if that is allowed? probably not... anyways.
    I'm Nick, Love the Sims! ever since the first one. My friend had it and we would play it all the time until i begged for it now i'm an adult and just bought the Sims 4. I think I used to be on the sims four back during Sims 2 but i don't remember any usernames or anything.

How's everyone!?

Hello @nykspade :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims one. It would have been fun for you and your friend to enjoy simming together and talking about the sims in your games. It is nice that you have now bought Sims 4. I hope that you have lots of fun playing, creating and building in Sims 4!

You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

:D hi im not new to the game but am to the site I got introduced to the site but I initially showed her the sims 4 have a great day and HAPPY SIMMING!!!!!!!!

Hello @CeCeandGiGi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the threads.
  • save_ferrissave_ferris Posts: 48 Member
    Hi all,
    My friends call me Ferris, so you guys can too. I commmenting in the forums for advice on a new computer, so I'm trying to reach all the requirements to be able to start a thread. :smiley:
    I've played Sims since the first generation, and would always pick the chin-length, flippy, blonde hair for my sim. Now I still play Sims 3 and 4, but my favourite expansion pack has always been Makin' Magic.
    Hi all,
    My friends call me Ferris, so you guys can too. I commmenting in the forums for advice on a new computer, so I'm trying to reach all the requirements to be able to start a thread. :smiley:
    I've played Sims since the first generation, and would always pick the chin-length, flippy, blonde hair for my sim. Now I still play Sims 3 and 4, but my favourite expansion pack has always been Makin' Magic.

Hello @save_ferris :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting that you are planning to buy a new computer! You will enjoy simming on it!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims one, and are now playing Sims 3 and 4. It is enjoyable creating sims, building and furnishing homes for them to live in, and then watching them live their lives in our games!
    Makin. Magic is a great Ep!
  • shylove76shylove76 Posts: 1 New Member
    VIII everyone...I'm Shiya. I've been playing the Sims forever, at least 15 years. I love it; I look forward to the expansions. I can sit and play for hours...I'm not sure but I'm hoping sooner than later we can play in live mode.
    shylove76 wrote: »
    VIII everyone...I'm Shiya. I've been playing the Sims forever, at least 15 years. I love it; I look forward to the expansions. I can sit and play for hours...I'm not sure but I'm hoping sooner than later we can play in live mode.

Hello @shylove76 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing for quite a long time. You have enjoyed playing many different households over the time and enjoyed watching them growing up in your games. It is always exciting when you new packs are announced and then released! It is fun having our sims doing the new activities, and it is great looking at the new cas and build/buy mode items!
    Time passes quickly when we are simming!
  • lilimimi9lilimimi9 Posts: 22 Member
    A short and formal intro.
    Hello my name is Lily from Asia. Nice to meet you all around the world!
    Have a nice day!
    lilimimi9 wrote: »
    A short and formal intro.
    Hello my name is Lily from Asia. Nice to meet you all around the world!
    Have a nice day!

Hello @lilimimi9 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is special that simmers on the forums are all from all areas of the world, and that we all share the same interest, which is having fun simming!
    I hope that you are having a very nice day also.
  • KathyriniaKathyrinia Posts: 15 New Member
    my name is kathyrine im an old lady with a young heart and i love to play the sims when i can
    Kathyrinia wrote: »
    my name is kathyrine im an old lady with a young heart and i love to play the sims when i can

Hello @Kathyrinia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Simmers are a variety of different ages and it is very nice and special that we all enjoy doing the same thing, which is having fun simming!
  • KathyriniaKathyrinia Posts: 15 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Kathyrinia wrote: »
    >
    > my name is kathyrine im an old lady with a young heart and i love to play the sims when i can
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Kathyrinia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Simmers are a variety of different ages and it is very nice and special that we all enjoy doing the same thing, which is having fun simming!
    > Happy simming! :)

thank you so much, it's nice to meet you too, rosemow
    Kathyrinia wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Kathyrinia wrote: »
    >
    > my name is kathyrine im an old lady with a young heart and i love to play the sims when i can
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Kathyrinia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Simmers are a variety of different ages and it is very nice and special that we all enjoy doing the same thing, which is having fun simming!
    > Happy simming! :)

thank you so much, it's nice to meet you too, rosemow

You're welcome :)
  • SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    Hello~! I'm Sharpheart, or sharp- whichever... I've been playing for years though I originated on playstation for the sims 1, then 2, and then I swapped to pc for the sims 3 and 4... I played on the Gameboy/Nintendo whichever- I'm not sure which to be honest, I think it was Nintendo ds, but it was barely a day compared to my console/pc time on the sims. I loved the community on the sims three and still often go to my page there as I do still play- if you wanted to add me there I wont object-
    I'm kinda terrible at saying things about me aside from I'm rather shy but that's only because I never really know what to say, i'm kind though honest and it sometimes comes off as rude... I'm currently unemployed as I explore Washington state and decide if I want to live here with my boyfriend or in Arkansas with him- so far we're leaning towards Washington. I enjoy reading though its been a while since I've found a good book series. I just started watching teen wolf and its pretty good..
    Anyway I'm headed back to my game for a bit as i'm addicted ~ (:
    Sharpheart wrote: »
    Hello~! I'm Sharpheart, or sharp- whichever... I've been playing for years though I originated on playstation for the sims 1, then 2, and then I swapped to pc for the sims 3 and 4... I played on the Gameboy/Nintendo whichever- I'm not sure which to be honest, I think it was Nintendo ds, but it was barely a day compared to my console/pc time on the sims. I loved the community on the sims three and still often go to my page there as I do still play- if you wanted to add me there I wont object-
    I'm kinda terrible at saying things about me aside from I'm rather shy but that's only because I never really know what to say, i'm kind though honest and it sometimes comes off as rude... I'm currently unemployed as I explore Washington state and decide if I want to live here with my boyfriend or in Arkansas with him- so far we're leaning towards Washington. I enjoy reading though its been a while since I've found a good book series. I just started watching teen wolf and its pretty good..
    Anyway I'm headed back to my game for a bit as i'm addicted ~ (:

Hello @Sharpheart :) It was nice meeting you on the other thread.
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console versions of sims 1 and 2, then that led you to playing the pc versions of sims 3 and 4. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you are currently exploring Washington state and deciding whether to live in Washington or Arkansas with your boyfriend. I hope that you settle in smoothly to your home wherever you decide to live.
    I hope that you enjoy your simming that you are doing today!
  • elainemcfgelainemcfg Posts: 6 New Member
    I've been playing the Sims for ages, and while I miss a lot of Sims 3's options, I'm having a lot of fun building stuff in Sims 4!

My current project is building inheritance houses: that is, property left to you / your Sims by an unknown relative. Each lot will have something weird going on, as well as something interesting. For instance, an abandoned villa that's been mostly torn to pieces... but still has a single candle always burning on the top floor; or a mansion turned into a boarding school... which was shut down under mysterious circumstances. (I really really like using bb.showhiddenobjects-- so much to play with!).

I'm looking forward to chatting with fellow story-makers and lot-builders. :)
    elainemcfg wrote: »
    I've been playing the Sims for ages, and while I miss a lot of Sims 3's options, I'm having a lot of fun building stuff in Sims 4!

My current project is building inheritance houses: that is, property left to you / your Sims by an unknown relative. Each lot will have something weird going on, as well as something interesting. For instance, an abandoned villa that's been mostly torn to pieces... but still has a single candle always burning on the top floor; or a mansion turned into a boarding school... which was shut down under mysterious circumstances. (I really really like using bb.showhiddenobjects-- so much to play with!).

I'm looking forward to chatting with fellow story-makers and lot-builders. :)

Hello @elainemcfg :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying building in Sims 4! Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity in the game! It is great bringing our building ideas into sims gameform!
    You sound a very creative simmer! The inheritance houses sound great! It is great that you make creative background details for your builds :) It would add a very special feature to the builds.
    Happy simming, story writing and building! :)
  • elainemcfgelainemcfg Posts: 6 New Member
    @rosemow - Thanks, that's very kind! As much as I enjoy playing Sims, there are times when I enjoy building even more, because with each new build, I'm reminded of how much more I have to learn!

I do wish there was a way to include text information in builds-- in the form of notes, or diaries, or books, or whatever. Just imagine "finding" an abandoned spacecraft, with a log explaining that now it's yours, and telling stories about the previous crewmember's adventures! Or maybe it's a creaky old Victorian mansion, and your Sim finds a diary, hidden in the ashes of a fireplace....
    elainemcfg wrote: »
    @rosemow - Thanks, that's very kind! As much as I enjoy playing Sims, there are times when I enjoy building even more, because with each new build, I'm reminded of how much more I have to learn!

I do wish there was a way to include text information in builds-- in the form of notes, or diaries, or books, or whatever. Just imagine "finding" an abandoned spacecraft, with a log explaining that now it's yours, and telling stories about the previous crewmember's adventures! Or maybe it's a creaky old Victorian mansion, and your Sim finds a diary, hidden in the ashes of a fireplace....

You're welcome :)
  • CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    Hello! I've been playing The Sims since 2000, but somehow I never actually joined the forum until today!

I'm actually thinking of starting up a Let's Play YouTube Channel. I've been prepping for a couple of months to do the Decades Challenge, and I am SUPER intrigued by the new challenge that RoryPlaysTheSims just started on her Twitch channel - the 100 Hidden Love Child Challenge, a combination of 100 Babies and Hidden Child!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
  • CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    > @Fireheart2010 said:
    > Hello :) some of you have probably seen me posting around the forums. I have been playing sims for several years. I've been playing since the playstation games *gasp* and that is really making me feel super old. I mean I remember sitting in my English class in high school when TS3 was first announced and my boyfriend at the time showed me and I went gaga right there in class. Yeah.. so 25 years old now and I am still playing the sims! Outside of sims all I really do is read, work, and hang out with my roommate/bestfriend/crush

I see that you are a fellow Snek - #TeamSlytherin for the win!!!
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
    Hello! I've been playing The Sims since 2000, but somehow I never actually joined the forum until today!

I'm actually thinking of starting up a Let's Play YouTube Channel. I've been prepping for a couple of months to do the Decades Challenge, and I am SUPER intrigued by the new challenge that RoryPlaysTheSims just started on her Twitch channel - the 100 Hidden Love Child Challenge, a combination of 100 Babies and Hidden Child!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hello @CuteCoffeeGal :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours simming, playing and creating over the time!
    It is exciting that you are planning to start a YouTube simming channel! Simmers would enjoy watching your videos and seeing the sims that are in your game. I hope that you go well doing the Decades challenge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top