Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    CamLS92 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I live in Europe and been playing the Sims for about 3/4 years now, started with the Sims 2 and currently playing on the Sims 3. Not sure I'll try the 4 as I've heard mixed reviews but we'll see!
    I hope everyone has a good day :smile:

Hello @CamLS92 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for three to four years, and started by playing Sims 2. Simming is fun!
    It is enjoyable creating background stories for our sims then seeing how our sims' lives work out in our games!
    I hope that you a very nice day also.
    Happy simming! :)

• Options
    esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    Hi, I joined the forums a while ago but I never introduced myself, I'm from Europe and ive been playing sims since sims 2, ive been a fan ever since. I'm currently playing sims 4 and im enjoying it a lot!
  • Options
    BereGhostsGIANTFanBereGhostsGIANTFan Posts: 80 Member
    Hello everyone! I've been playing sims for a while. The first Sims game I played was the third one, I played it at my friends when we were having a sleepover. I loved it and played it all night, as soon as I got home the next day I ordered it for my PS3. I made my account in December I think...but I've started using it again. @rosemow before I had an account I read the forums all the time and you were the only person I remembered when I stopped reading :D
  • Options
    esfire wrote: »
    Hi, I joined the forums a while ago but I never introduced myself, I'm from Europe and ive been playing sims since sims 2, ive been a fan ever since. I'm currently playing sims 4 and im enjoying it a lot!

Hello @esfire :)
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, and have enjoyed simming ever since. Simming is fun !
    Time passes very quickly when we are playing, building and creating in our sims games!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I've been playing sims for a while. The first Sims game I played was the third one, I played it at my friends when we were having a sleepover. I loved it and played it all night, as soon as I got home the next day I ordered it for my PS3. I made my account in December I think...but I've started using it again. @rosemow before I had an account I read the forums all the time and you were the only person I remembered when I stopped reading :D

Hello @BereGhostsGIANTFan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that your friend introduced you to simming when you were at their house on a sleepover, and that you had fun playing it all night. It was great that this then led you to buying a copy for yourself.
    It is great that you are back reading and posting on the forums again. I hope that you find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences on forum threads.

• Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Hello Simmers! I've only been playing this year, but first had a taste of the original Sims way back in school. The hype when the Sim 2 was announced was real! Decided to get my own game after always overhearing (and occasionally joining in) the most hilarious conversations about the Sims in the next room. It's been fun so far and the best parts are creating Sims and houses. Pleased to meet you
  • Options
    astera00 wrote: »
    Hello Simmers! I've only been playing this year, but first had a taste of the original Sims way back in school. The hype when the Sim 2 was announced was real! Decided to get my own game after always overhearing (and occasionally joining in) the most hilarious conversations about the Sims in the next room. It's been fun so far and the best parts are creating Sims and houses. Pleased to meet you

Hello @astera00 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have started simming this year. It was great that hearing simmers talking about the sims households that they have in their games encouraged you to buy your own copy of the Sims.
    Creating Sims and building homes are very special and enjoyable parts of simming! They are great ways of expressing our creativity through the game. There are many styles and themes of homes that we can enjoy building and furnishing for our sims to live in.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    kalien23kalien23 Posts: 44 New Member
    Greetings everyone! I'm kalien23. I have been playing the sims since the first game when I was in third grade, and now I am in my mid 20's and I don't think I'll ever get over The Sims. ^_^ I also study at a university as well as work there too. Other things I really like besides The Sims and video games are anime, makeup, and fashion. Nice to meet you! If anyone has some neat creations they made in any of the sims games let me know where to look, I love looking at the things people create! ^w^
  • Options
    kalien23kalien23 Posts: 44 New Member
    > @CamLS92 said:
    > Hey everyone! I live in Europe and been playing the Sims for about 3/4 years now, started with the Sims 2 and currently playing on the Sims 3. Not sure I'll try the 4 as I've heard mixed reviews but we'll see!
    > I hope everyone has a good day :smile:

I was really hesitant to play the 4th game too. Especially since I had every single expansion and stuff pack for the sims 3. It's pretty alright though, and I believe it'll only get better in time. I think there's a demo that you can find on the website so you can try it out. :blush: Have fun simming!
  • Options
    kalien23 wrote: »
    Greetings everyone! I'm kalien23. I have been playing the sims since the first game when I was in third grade, and now I am in my mid 20's and I don't think I'll ever get over The Sims. ^_^ I also study at a university as well as work there too. Other things I really like besides The Sims and video games are anime, makeup, and fashion. Nice to meet you! If anyone has some neat creations they made in any of the sims games let me know where to look, I love looking at the things people create! ^w^

Hello @kalien23 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a child and started simming by playing the original Sims 1 game. Simming is lots of fun! There is always new and enjoyable things to learn about the game, new activities for our sims to do, and it is fun creating, building and playing in the game!
    I hope that your uni studies continue to go well. It is great that you work there as well. You would enjoy working amidst fellow students.
    Simmers are very talented in their creations! It is enjoyable looking at the builds that simmers design, build and furnish.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    LilyPeonyLilyPeony Posts: 47 Member
    > @kalien23 said:
    > I was really hesitant to play the 4th game too. Especially since I had every single expansion and stuff pack for the sims 3. It's pretty alright though, and I believe it'll only get better in time. I think there's a demo that you can find on the website so you can try it out. :blush: Have fun simming!

Thanks I didn't know that! Is it available through the Sims' website? I'll check it out :)
  • Options
    LilyPeonyLilyPeony Posts: 47 Member
    Thank you @rosemow !
  • Options
    OceanicSimmerOceanicSimmer Posts: 88 Member
    Hi, I'm Complexxity, formerly OceanicSimmer. My first ever Sims game was my Sims Party DS when I was about 6. Since then I have loved the franchise. Unfortunately, over the past few years, the only games I could play were SimCity and Sims Freeplay, as I was broke. This year my birthday came around and I decided, why not? So, I bought TS4 and I am completely obsessed! I absolutely HATE bad grammar. It is my pet peeve. Oh, I saw some other people saying this, so I am a Taurus. I hope you welcome me to the forums. <3
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Complexxity, formerly OceanicSimmer. My first ever Sims game was my Sims Party DS when I was about 6. Since then I have loved the franchise. Unfortunately, over the past few years, the only games I could play were SimCity and Sims Freeplay, as I was broke. This year my birthday came around and I decided, why not? So, I bought TS4 and I am completely obsessed! I absolutely HATE bad grammar. It is my pet peeve. Oh, I saw some other people saying this, so I am a Taurus. I hope you welcome me to the forums. <3

Hello @OceanicSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the DS version of Sims, and then has led you to enjoy simming from then on. The Sims 4 was a very special birthday gift that you bought for yourself! It is a gift that you will enjoy playing all year around!
    Simming is addictive! Time passes quickly when we are simming!
  • Options
    awesomemonicaawesomemonica Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi, I'm awesomemonica

I've been playing the Sims as long as I can remember, starting with the original game and ending with the Sims Medieval (I played TS3 for like, two minutes when it first came out, but I don't count that)

I'm an English lit major, about to start my last semester in college with no idea what I want to do when I "grow up". Ideally, I'll be a famous author, but alas, the winds of chance and the publishing industry are fickle friends.

Regardless, as I'm a storyteller by nature, that tends to be what appeals to most about playing the Sims.

If I'm not simming, I'm likely reading, writing, crocheting, watching Netflix, listening to rock music or various and sundry other mundane activities.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm awesomemonica

I've been playing the Sims as long as I can remember, starting with the original game and ending with the Sims Medieval (I played TS3 for like, two minutes when it first came out, but I don't count that)

I'm an English lit major, about to start my last semester in college with no idea what I want to do when I "grow up". Ideally, I'll be a famous author, but alas, the winds of chance and the publishing industry are fickle friends.

Regardless, as I'm a storyteller by nature, that tends to be what appeals to most about playing the Sims.

If I'm not simming, I'm likely reading, writing, crocheting, watching Netflix, listening to rock music or various and sundry other mundane activities.

Hello @awesomemonica :) It was nice meeting you on the other thread also.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 and that you have enjoyed playing Sims Medieval also . Simming is fun!
    It is very special and exciting that you are starting your last semester at College,doing your English lit major studies! I hope the studies go very smoothly. Whatever your future holds with your career path, your studies will have equipped you for all that your life ahead holds. Studying is very useful in all parts of life.
    It is very nice that you use your Story telling talent when you are playing the Sims.
    You sound a very creative person as you enjoy writing and crocheting.
  • Options
    SuxelaSuxela Posts: 93 Member
    Hi, I'm new (obvi) and just wanted to say hi. I love the sims and also love watching the challenges online for Sims. I've even started creating my own challenges. I'm super happy because of it and will be posting my first one on my blog soon. Yay. I'm so excited!!!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm new (obvi) and just wanted to say hi. I love the sims and also love watching the challenges online for Sims. I've even started creating my own challenges. I'm super happy because of it and will be posting my first one on my blog soon. Yay. I'm so excited!!!

Hello @SuxelaSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting and special that you will be soon posting your first simming challenge that you have created in your blog very soon! That is great! Simmers will enjoy doing your new challenge in their game! When you become a full member on these forums, you may like to start a new thread in the Sims 4 Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post details about your challenge there also.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    Challenges are a fun part of simming! They encourage us to play the game in new ways that may differ from how we usually play the Sims.
    Happy simming and doing Sims challenges! :)
  • Options
    SuxelaSuxela Posts: 93 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > SuxelaSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm new (obvi) and just wanted to say hi. I love the sims and also love watching the challenges online for Sims. I've even started creating my own challenges. I'm super happy because of it and will be posting my first one on my blog soon. Yay. I'm so excited!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @SuxelaSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is exciting and special that you will be soon posting your first simming challenge that you have created in your blog very soon! That is great! Simmers will enjoy doing your new challenge in their game! When you become a full member on these forums, you may like to start a new thread in the Sims 4 Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post details about your challenge there also.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    > Challenges are a fun part of simming! They encourage us to play the game in new ways that may differ from how we usually play the Sims.
    > Happy simming and doing Sims challenges! :)

Thank you so much. Now to become a full member lol
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > SuxelaSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm new (obvi) and just wanted to say hi. I love the sims and also love watching the challenges online for Sims. I've even started creating my own challenges. I'm super happy because of it and will be posting my first one on my blog soon. Yay. I'm so excited!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @SuxelaSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is exciting and special that you will be soon posting your first simming challenge that you have created in your blog very soon! That is great! Simmers will enjoy doing your new challenge in their game! When you become a full member on these forums, you may like to start a new thread in the Sims 4 Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post details about your challenge there also.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    > Challenges are a fun part of simming! They encourage us to play the game in new ways that may differ from how we usually play the Sims.
    > Happy simming and doing Sims challenges! :)

Thank you so much. Now to become a full member lol

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    Simmer_ThemisSimmer_Themis Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi there, everyone! I'm Simmer Themis! I'm a recent law school grad and has been in love with The Sims since the very first game! So glad to be part of the forums. We've got such a great community and I just wanted to introduce myself to you all! :smile:
  • Options
    Hi there, everyone! I'm Simmer Themis! I'm a recent law school grad and has been in love with The Sims since the very first game! So glad to be part of the forums. We've got such a great community and I just wanted to introduce myself to you all! :smile:

Hello @Simmer_Themis :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on your recent graduation from law schoo! That is exciting! May you enjoy whatever direction your future career pathway leads you :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims one. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful simming tips, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences. Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    xxRoxxRo Posts: 1 New Member
    hey!!!!! anyone wanna get to know each other & become online friends!!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top