Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• SupergirlSupergirl Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi everyone :)
    The first Sims game I played was The Sims 3 on the Wii, then it was The Sims 2 for PC, then Sims 4 PC & lastly Sims 3 PC, watching videos of Sims 3 Let's Plays, I wanted to try the Sim 3 on PC, I got the base game & some expansions & stuff packs just before Christmas, it's too laggy sometimes, but I love it :D<3
    I'm much newer to the franchise then most of you. :o

I love animals, nature, Disney movies, anime, Sci-Fi, The Sims... :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Supergirl wrote: »
    Hi everyone :)
    The first Sims game I played was The Sims 3 on the Wii, then it was The Sims 2 for PC, then Sims 4 PC & lastly Sims 3 PC, watching videos of Sims 3 Let's Plays, I wanted to try the Sim 3 on PC, I got the base game & some expansions & stuff packs just before Christmas, it's too laggy sometimes, but I love it :D<3
    I'm much newer to the franchise then most of you. :o

I love animals, nature, Disney movies, anime, Sci-Fi, The Sims... :)

Hello @Supergirl :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version of Sims 3, then that led you to play the pc versions. Simming is fun! It is enjoyable watching Let's Play YouTube videos. We can learn many new helpful tips about playing the game whilst watching them. I am sorry that you are having laggy issues with Sims 3. It is very nice though that you are enjoying playing the game despite that issue,
    I hope that you will enjoy reading to the forum threads, and posting about your sims in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • SupergirlSupergirl Posts: 7 New Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version of Sims 3, then that led you to play the pc versions. Simming is fun! It is enjoyable watching Let's Play YouTube videos. We can learn many new helpful tips about playing the game whilst watching them. I am sorry that you are having laggy issues with Sims 3. It is very nice though that you are enjoying playing the game despite that issue,
    I hope that you will enjoy reading to the forum threads, and posting about your sims in your game.

Thank you very much, it's nice to meet you too @rosemow :)
    Yes, I love Let's Play YouTube videos. :smiley:
    Happy Simming! :)
    Supergirl wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you very much, it's nice to meet you too @rosemow :)
    Yes, I love Let's Play YouTube videos. :smiley:
    Happy Simming! :)

You're welcome :) Thankyou !
  • chickenlattechickenlatte Posts: 1 New Member
    Yo, I'm Jayleen and this is the first Sims game I've actually ever played! (Sims 4) But I do remember watching people playing the Sims 3 on youtube though. I hope that they add pets or seasons soon as well. Overall I really enjoy playing the Sims 4 hope for more expansion packs! :)
    Yo, I'm Jayleen and this is the first Sims game I've actually ever played! (Sims 4) But I do remember watching people playing the Sims 3 on youtube though. I hope that they add pets or seasons soon as well. Overall I really enjoy playing the Sims 4 hope for more expansion packs! :)

Hello @chickenlatte :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums!
    It is great that you have started simming by playing sims 4 ! It is nice that you are enjoying playing the game. It will be great to see what packs may be released in the future for the game!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site for playing Sims 4 and contains many helpful guides to playing the game
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    hello, @rosemow! :) thanks for putting this thread together.

i'm peatock/losebetter - and i imagine i'll be spending almost all of my time in the creative corner, because i've just started posting the first legacy challenge i've ever attempted, haha. ^^ i've been playing the sims since one though, actively since two. (i really love ts4 as well - the new emotion system is really fun for me and i find the graphics really charming. <3 )
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
    edited April 2017
    peatock wrote: »
    hello, @rosemow! :) thanks for putting this thread together.

i'm peatock/losebetter - and i imagine i'll be spending almost all of my time in the creative corner, because i've just started posting the first legacy challenge i've ever attempted, haha. ^^ i've been playing the sims since one though, actively since two. (i really love ts4 as well - the new emotion system is really fun for me and i find the graphics really charming. <3 )

Hello @peatock :)
    It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing many different households over the time, and enjoyed watchijng them as they went through the age stages in your game.
    It is exciting that you are doing a legacy challenge! I hope that it progresses very well
    Edit to say congratulations on becoming a full member!
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    Hello, I've been lurking so far but decided to make an account, because why not? You can call me Karlia or Lianne, whatever you prefer. If I was a sim I would have the loves outdoors, good and childish traits :smiley: I have like... 800 hours spent in TS4 so it's safe to say it's my favourite game :lol: So I reckon I'll mostly hang around in the TS4 sections. My favourite part of the game is probably completing the aspirations of my sims and collecting... Idk I guess I enjoy goal oriented gameplay but I do have a legacy as well. I don't really know what else to say so...
    Hi :blush:
    Karlia wrote: »
    Hello, I've been lurking so far but decided to make an account, because why not? You can call me Karlia or Lianne, whatever you prefer. If I was a sim I would have the loves outdoors, good and childish traits :smiley: I have like... 800 hours spent in TS4 so it's safe to say it's my favourite game :lol: So I reckon I'll mostly hang around in the TS4 sections. My favourite part of the game is probably completing the aspirations of my sims and collecting... Idk I guess I enjoy goal oriented gameplay but I do have a legacy as well. I don't really know what else to say so...
    Hi :blush:

Hello @Karlia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have made an account and started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the forum threads.
    It is great that you have spent over 800 hours playing Sims 4!
    Completing aspirations and finding collectibles are fun and enjoyable parts of simming! It is a great achievement for our sims when they complete a goal or complete a collection. It is very nice that you have a legacy. You would enjoy seeing the new generations of children growing up in your game
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    It's nice to meet you too :smiley: It's fun to collect things in the sims because each collection is different. The only collectibles I don't like are the trophies because I never played MySims and prefer to find gemstones, metals and fossils. As for the legacy it's great because every generation I get to work on different aspirations and my sims have different jobs and goals. I had a 6th generation legacy but the save stopped working and so I made a new legacy recently. Seeing the kids grow up is awesome, especially seeing their genetics and personalities. Anyway, thanks for the friendly welcome :smile:
    edited April 2017
    Karlia wrote: »
    It's nice to meet you too :smiley: It's fun to collect things in the sims because each collection is different. The only collectibles I don't like are the trophies because I never played MySims and prefer to find gemstones, metals and fossils. As for the legacy it's great because every generation I get to work on different aspirations and my sims have different jobs and goals. I had a 6th generation legacy but the save stopped working and so I made a new legacy recently. Seeing the kids grow up is awesome, especially seeing their genetics and personalities. Anyway, thanks for the friendly welcome :smile:

Hello
    You're welcome :)
    Congratulations on reaching the sixth generation of your other legacy! That is great! I am sorry though that you had to stop due to save issues with it :( I hope that your new legacy goes very well.
    It is nice that your sims have different aspirations and careers with each new generation.
  • JJWildesJJWildes Posts: 12 New Member
    I love sims and have been playing them since the original sims games. It is amazing how far Sims has come and I can't wait to see what is in store for the future of sims.
    JJWildes wrote: »
    I love sims and have been playing them since the original sims games. It is amazing how far Sims has come and I can't wait to see what is in store for the future of sims.

Hello @JJWildes :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed over the time creating many sims households, and building homes for them to live in , or venues for them to enjoy visiting. Simming is lots of fun!
    It is exciting to look forward to upcoming new packs, and see what special new features will be included in the game!
  • IrishAussieIrishAussie Posts: 63 Member
    Hi peeps! So I am relatively new, I only have sims 4 but I absolutely love it! I have had it for a year and its all I play :smile: I have the three main content packs: Get together, city living and get to work! I really like doing challenges and making up my own!
    ~My level of sarcasm has gotten to point where I don't know if I'm kidding or not.~
    Hi peeps! So I am relatively new, I only have sims 4 but I absolutely love it! I have had it for a year and its all I play :smile: I have the three main content packs: Get together, city living and get to work! I really like doing challenges and making up my own!

Hello @IrishAussie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4. The three expansion packs added many great features and activities, and build/buy mode and Cas items to the game! Simming is a very enjoyable and fun game to play!
    This is link to a l,ist of challenges that simmers have created or Sims 4. You may like to do one of those challenges.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-apr-20th-2017#latest
  • Wild420SpiritWild420Spirit Posts: 1 New Member

Hey y'all. I've been addicted to the Sims 3 for a while now. Just ordered the Sims 4. So excited to try it out.
    Name's Sami, saw someone put "I'm a Gemini" me too :p Idk what to say. If anyone has any tips before I get started, please feel free to pm me.

Happy Playing

Hey y'all. I've been addicted to the Sims 3 for a while now. Just ordered the Sims 4. So excited to try it out.
    Name's Sami, saw someone put "I'm a Gemini" me too :p Idk what to say. If anyone has any tips before I get started, please feel free to pm me.

Happy Playing

Hello @Wild420Spirit :)
    It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims 3, and it is very exciting that you have ordered Sims 4! Happy Sims 4 simming!
    Carl's Sims 4 site has many helpful guides to playing Sims 4. You may like to have a read on some of the guides on that site. There is a " guides button" to click on at the top page of the site screen
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

• kaylaholidaykaylaholiday Posts: 224 Member
    Hi everyone! I lost access to my old account, so here I am with a brand new one. I'm Kayla, been Simming since Sims 1 base game when I was in middle school. I played a ton of Sims 2, not so much Sims 3 since my family's computer couldn't handle it very well. I love Sims 4 and am anxiously awaiting the family pack to come out this spring. Happy playing, everyone!
    Hi everyone! I lost access to my old account, so here I am with a brand new one. I'm Kayla, been Simming since Sims 1 base game when I was in middle school. I played a ton of Sims 2, not so much Sims 3 since my family's computer couldn't handle it very well. I love Sims 4 and am anxiously awaiting the family pack to come out this spring. Happy playing, everyone!

Hello @kaylaholiday :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and started simming when you were in middle school. Simming is lots of fun! You would have enjoyed many spending many enjoyable and nice hours simming over the time!
    I an looking forward to the new family pack also!
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Good afternoon, just saying hi. I've been a long time player of Sims games ever since my boyfriend at the time was fiddling with the Sims 1 and said perplexedly "This woman named Bella in a red dress just came to my house." I don't have the boyfriend anymore, but I still have Bella. ;) Lurking around here for a long time has gotten me a lot of helpful information over the years so I thought I would start participating. Thanks to all who do, this is a tremendous resource.
    Good afternoon, just saying hi. I've been a long time player of Sims games ever since my boyfriend at the time was fiddling with the Sims 1 and said perplexedly "This woman named Bella in a red dress just came to my house." I don't have the boyfriend anymore, but I still have Bella. ;) Lurking around here for a long time has gotten me a lot of helpful information over the years so I thought I would start participating. Thanks to all who do, this is a tremendous resource.

Hello @Simpatsyann :)
    It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that your boy friend introduced you to simming and that has led you to become a simmer and enjoy simming ever since!
    It is great that you have been finding a lot of helpful information on the forum threads, for playing the game. It is very nice that simmers from all over the world post on this forum, and helpfully share their simming experiences with fellow simmers by posting on the threads. I hope that you will enjoy posting about the sims that are in your games also :)

• SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow :)
  • RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member
    Hi I'm a Simmer who prefers the sims 4 to the sims 3 and and loves to try and make all premade families happy (the back stories are so sad) :'(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top