Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    jbadbaby06jbadbaby06 Posts: 17 New Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    jbadbaby06 wrote: »
    Hello all name is Sondra but you can call me Jaz (referencing my long for my favorite flower) but i love the sims wasn't really set on buying the sims 4 cause i was in love with sims 3 but it went into crazy buggy mode tried sims4 demo fell in love and now I'm here for games and tips and maybe friends ^_^

Hello @jbadbaby06 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and are now enjoying playing Sims 4 also.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful information about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game! Simming is fun!
    Happy simming! :)

Thanks so much and i am enjoying the forums ^_^
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello all name is Sondra but you can call me Jaz (referencing my long for my favorite flower) but i love the sims wasn't really set on buying the sims 4 cause i was in love with sims 3 but it went into crazy buggy mode tried sims4 demo fell in love and now I'm here for games and tips and maybe friends ^_^

Hello @jbadbaby06 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and are now enjoying playing Sims 4 also.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful information about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game! Simming is fun!

Thanks so much and i am enjoying the forums ^_^

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    MerrierSimmetryMerrierSimmetry Posts: 38 Member
    Have enjoyed the sims and have been a simmer since early simcity, and a long time Maxis/EA games fan.
    I didn't think that I'd like the current Sims series but it's grown on me. Happy with the gift of the Christmas holiday celebration pack and like the in game Jasmine holiday appearances, those are fun and add a special sim sim simmeree to the holidays.
    Can people like this post? I'd like to change my avatar.

Hi! And happy simming to all!
  • Options
    Have enjoyed the sims and have been a simmer since early simcity, and a long time Maxis/EA games fan.
    I didn't think that I'd like the current Sims series but it's grown on me. Happy with the gift of the Christmas holiday celebration pack and like the in game Jasmine holiday appearances, those are fun and add a special sim sim simmeree to the holidays.
    Can people like this post? I'd like to change my avatar.

Hi! And happy simming to all!

Hello @MerrierSimmetry :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since early in the Simcity series. Simming is very enjoyable!
    The Christmas holiday celebration pack contains some great build/buy mode items to use for the Christmas time! It is enjoyable furnishing our sims homes to suit certain times through the year. It is nice celebrating various occasions by having Jasmine visit our game.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Hello everyone! :)
    As I've just stumbled in here I'd like to take the opportunity and introduce myself too. Having been wished to play Sims for years I finally gave Sims 4 as a gift to myself for christmas last year o:) Since then, I've never come to regret this ^^
    I like to read, write and draw and therefore love my little sims even more because they always meddle in what I actually planned for them (grins). So you can already guess I'll be most interested in the creative corner but will stop by other threads as well. There's just so much to learn and marvel at if you're new to all the stuff ;)

Now I'm very excited to meet all of you! :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hello everyone! :)
    As I've just stumbled in here I'd like to take the opportunity and introduce myself too. Having been wished to play Sims for years I finally gave Sims 4 as a gift to myself for christmas last year o:) Since then, I've never come to regret this ^^
    I like to read, write and draw and therefore love my little sims even more because they always meddle in what I actually planned for them (grins). So you can already guess I'll be most interested in the creative corner but will stop by other threads as well. There's just so much to learn and marvel at if you're new to all the stuff ;)

Now I'm very excited to meet all of you! :)

Hello @MrsRacooney :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you bought The Sims 4 as a Christmas present for yourself :) You will enjoy playing your pesent all throughout the year!
    It is enjoyable looking at the creations that simmers post pictures of, in the Creative Corner of the forums! Simmers are so very creative! It is also nice getting ideas for our own creations when we look what other simmers hsve built.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow for the nice welcome :) You're right, simmers' creativity ist awesome. I'm astonished every time I take a look in the in-game gallery of which I'm pretty much in need. Can impossibly keep up building all the stuff I need myself :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Hello everyone,

I'm NyteRose and my first foray into the Sims universe was with the Sims 2 where my husband nicknamed me "Sim Killer" LOL. I also played TS3 and enjoyed that but have been playing TS4 since about two months or so after launch on and off. Finally got my vampires, now I just need pets, fairies and a few quality of life changes and I'm happy :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow for the nice welcome :) You're right, simmers' creativity ist awesome. I'm astonished every time I take a look in the in-game gallery of which I'm pretty much in need. Can impossibly keep up building all the stuff I need myself :#

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I'm NyteRose and my first foray into the Sims universe was with the Sims 2 where my husband nicknamed me "Sim Killer" LOL. I also played TS3 and enjoyed that but have been playing TS4 since about two months or so after launch on and off. Finally got my vampires, now I just need pets, fairies and a few quality of life changes and I'm happy :)

Hello @NyteRose :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2, then that led you on to playing Sims 3 , and now you are playing Sims 4. It is great that you are enjoying having Vampires in your game! Playing as a vampire is fun and enjoyable! There may be a pets pack in the upcoming future! Simmers have found hints of a pets pack in the game coding!
  • Options
    Shizu9no1Shizu9no1 Posts: 139 Member
    Google often brings me to this forum since I started simming.
    Yesterday I got super hyped up about the Murkland Challenge by @Brennachan and decided to take the plunge and make an account so I could comment on that thread.
    That's when I found out that I've had a account since 2011. That's a long time to be lurking!
    Seeking fun, laughs, strategy, and wisdom. m(_ _)m
  • Options
    Shizu9no1 wrote: »
    Google often brings me to this forum since I started simming.
    Yesterday I got super hyped up about the Murkland Challenge by @Brennachan and decided to take the plunge and make an account so I could comment on that thread.
    That's when I found out that I've had a account since 2011. That's a long time to be lurking!
    Seeking fun, laughs, strategy, and wisdom. m(_ _)m

Hello @Shizu9no1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the forums and are doing the Murkland Challenge! I hope that you enjoy doing the challenge and that it goes very wel!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn helpful information about the game, and enioy posting about how the challenge is going in your game! :)
  • Options
    rachiesaucerachiesauce Posts: 58 Member
    Greetings future friends, and hello to any current ones! My first favorite sim game had to be Sim Ant, which probably dates me just a bit. XD The Sims grabbed a hold of me way with the first game. For a time I was very active on the first incarnation of the exchange. When they shut it all down, I was an angry sad Rachie, and I think that's why I missed out completely on The Sims 2. (Which is my, very tragic loss.) The Sims 3 brought me out of my huff with it's seeming to have everything I ever wanted for my first sims. (It did, and more) I played quietly for a very long time. This year, inspired by a few actively social simmers, I started posting through the in game social thingamajigs, made a few friends, and here I am. I've lurked these forums before, but I want to know my fellow simmers, so here I am!
  • Options
    Greetings future friends, and hello to any current ones! My first favorite sim game had to be Sim Ant, which probably dates me just a bit. XD The Sims grabbed a hold of me way with the first game. For a time I was very active on the first incarnation of the exchange. When they shut it all down, I was an angry sad Rachie, and I think that's why I missed out completely on The Sims 2. (Which is my, very tragic loss.) The Sims 3 brought me out of my huff with it's seeming to have everything I ever wanted for my first sims. (It did, and more) I played quietly for a very long time. This year, inspired by a few actively social simmers, I started posting through the in game social thingamajigs, made a few friends, and here I am. I've lurked these forums before, but I want to know my fellow simmers, so here I am!

Hello @rachiesauce :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming, by playing Sim Ant. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours simming over the years!
    It is great that you have now joined the forums and are starting to post on threads. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences and the sims in your game.
  • Options
    MelhemXMelhemX Posts: 5 New Member
    i go online as MelhemX, i played most sims games since sims 2.
    i played the sims 2, played the sims 3 played with some of the expansion packs, the sims medieval, and played a the sims 4 back when it launched, though i stopped after a short while after that.
    i recently bought the sims 4 via origins, it was the 1st time i ever legally bought a sims game.
    also bought the outdoor retreat game pack today.
    back when the sims 4 released, i had no way to buy games legally( all my the games where cracked), it was only 2 years back that i started buying games legally via site like steam, origins, Uplay, ext.
  • Options
    MelhemX wrote: »
    i played the sims 2, played the sims 3 played with some of the expansion packs, the sims medieval, and played a the sims 4 back when it launched, though i stopped after a short while after that.
    i recently bought the sims 4 via origins, it was the 1st time i ever legally bought a sims game.
    back when the sims 4 released, i had no way to buy games legally( all my the games where cracked), it was only 2 years back that i started buying games legally via site like steam, origins, Uplay, ext.

Hello @MelhemX :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is good that you are now buying the Sims game legally . You won't have the game issues that arise with illegal pirated copies, and you also will feel better that what you are doing is legally right.
    It is great that you have bought Outdoors Retreat pack! Your sims will enjoy vacationing in Granite Falls and going camping!
  • Options
    MelhemXMelhemX Posts: 5 New Member
    MelhemX wrote: »

Hello @MelhemX :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is good that you are now buying the Sims game legally . You won't have the game issues that arise with illegal pirated copies, and you also will feel better that what you are doing is legally right.
    It is great that you have bought Outdoors Retreat pack! Your sims will enjoy vacationing in Granite Falls and going camping!

one big reason i stopped buying pirated games is that it was sometime kind of a hassle to run some games, and there was no technical support, especially with pirated version of the sims 4( it was very hard to make it work)
  • Options
    ShanEnriShanEnri Posts: 61 Member
    Hello. I fell in love with The Sims 3 for PS3 years ago. Fell more in love with it on the PC. Bought The Sims 4 for Christmas this year for $10 and now have Vampires, Get to Work (my fave), Get Together, and City Living. Fixing to buy Dine Out and Vintage Glamour. I'm a grandmother of 2, mom of 2. Happily married to my high school sweetie. I have 2 butterfly koi named Finn and Goldy.
  • Options
    ShanEnri wrote: »
    Hello. I fell in love with The Sims 3 for PS3 years ago. Fell more in love with it on the PC. Bought The Sims 4 for Christmas this year for $10 and now have Vampires, Get to Work (my fave), Get Together, and City Living. Fixing to buy Dine Out and Vintage Glamour. I'm a grandmother of 2, mom of 2. Happily married to my high school sweetie. I have 2 butterfly koi named Finn and Goldy.

Hello @ShanEnri :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version, then that led you to playing and enjoying the PC version. It is great that you were able to buy the Sims 4 at a great price at Christmastime sales! It is nice that you have some of the Sims 4 packs. The packs add many enjoyable and fun activities, features, venues and great build/buy mode and cas items to our game!
    Perhaps one day your grandchildren will be simmers like you! It is nice that you have butterfly koi. They would be restful to look at .
  • Options
    EveoutofedenEveoutofeden Posts: 132 Member
    Hi! My name is Eveoutofeden and I have been playing the sims off and on since TS1 but really became hooked when TS3 came out. I have fallen in love with TS4 although I will admit, it took awhile! My favorite expansion is City Living probably because I grew up in the country, moved to a city and then moved back to my very small hometown. I love music, my two cats Luna Bella & Serenity, trying new restaurants on the weekends and am currently trying to love working out by hitting the gym every day (or at least every other day!). I live for Summer and hate Winter which doesn't make a lot of sense when you live in New England. Most of all, I love my friends and family, especially my nieces, nephew, great-nieces and great-nephew. They are my everything and I think that's why I always play huge families in the sims!
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Eveoutofeden and I have been playing the sims off and on since TS1 but really became hooked when TS3 came out. I have fallen in love with TS4 although I will admit, it took awhile! My favorite expansion is City Living probably because I grew up in the country, moved to a city and then moved back to my very small hometown. I love music, my two cats Luna Bella & Serenity, trying new restaurants on the weekends and am currently trying to love working out by hitting the gym every day (or at least every other day!). I live for Summer and hate Winter which doesn't make a lot of sense when you live in New England. Most of all, I love my friends and family, especially my nieces, nephew, great-nieces and great-nephew. They are my everything and I think that's why I always play huge families in the sims!

Hello @Eveoutofeden :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since The Sims 1, and enjoyed playing Sims 3 and now Sims 4. Simming is lots of fun! The City Living pack is great! It is enjoyable and a different experience for our sims to live in apartments! It is enjoyable seeing them visiting the different festivals in the game.
    It is nice that you enjoy visiting new restaurants in real life. It is great taste testing new dishes that chefs prepare at the venues, in a special restaurant setting.
    I hope that your gym workouts go well!
    It is so very special what you wrote about your family and friends <3 Our loved ones are such precious and special people in our lives <3 It is very nice that you have large sims families also :)
  • Options
    kaw2006kaw2006 Posts: 72 New Member
    I'm Kaw2006, but I also go by Kawaii, and in some places KawaiiSician. My mom played The Sims, and I played TS3 and am playing TS4. I prefer The Sims 4, building and gameplay-wise, but sometimes I go back and listen to TS3 soundtracks and even TS2 music, and I just think:
    "Oooow! Right in the heartstrings!"
  • Options
    kaw2006 wrote: »
    I'm Kaw2006, but I also go by Kawaii, and in some places KawaiiSician. My mom played The Sims, and I played TS3 and am playing TS4. I prefer The Sims 4, building and gameplay-wise, but sometimes I go back and listen to TS3 soundtracks and even TS2 music, and I just think:
    "Oooow! Right in the heartstrings!"

Hello @kaw2006 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice and special that your Mother played The Sims and then you became a simmer too like her, and played Sims 3 and now Sims 4 <3 Sims 3 has some great music tracks! It is enjoyable listening to them! Building is a great part of simming! The roofing tool is Sims 4 is great! It allows simmers to create a variety of very creative roofs, as well as being able to use the roofs in other ways in the builds also.
  • Options
    Gilles8001Gilles8001 Posts: 729 Member
    Rosemow, you are needed on your homepage...LOL *Hugs*
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file