Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Child Sim Gets Diploma?

I was playing my Supernatural family, and decided to switch control to a part of the family that lived on the other side of town. I controlled them for 5 hours in Sim Time. When I returned to my main family, one of the twins (Who's name is Amy) had a university diploma of buisness, and had the "Graduation!" Moodlet. The thing is, she's only a child! Aside from that, I think its funny that her school preformance actually increased when I went to her family as well.

Has this happened to anyone else?
[i]Awesomeness[/i]

Comments

• CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    I haven't encountered that. Sounds like a bug, from the looks of it.
  • Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    I haven't encountered that. Sounds like a bug, from the looks of it.

Must be. I do find it funny, though.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    No, its not a bug the NPC sims can pick up some rewards without paying for them if they have high enough life time rewards. So its more like honorary college diploma that gives the illusion of going to college. Also when family members die they will pass whatever they have down to their kids, so the kid may not have a university diploma, but someone in the family did.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    No, its not a bug the NPC sims can pick up some rewards without paying for them if they have high enough life time rewards. So its more like honorary college diploma that gives the illusion of going to college. Also when family members die they will pass whatever they have down to their kids, so the kid may not have a university diploma, but someone in the family did.

No one in the family had a diploma, certainly not in buisness.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2015
    well there is one way to check when the child becomes teen, check the list, if the list shows completed it was a honorary diploma, when you click that with lifetime rewards you can choose a school or major to complete without going to school.

Edit I almost forgot check the diploma as it may be a graduation from the child after school activities.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    It was NPC so I think it just went it self!
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    I've seen an inactive infant had a diploma as well. Her major was Technology. Do you think it's possible infants or children can get to university themselves? Personally, I think they just get that randomly by Sims system since they were born.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Turn off that Story Progression. It went crazy.
  • viarosemartinezviarosemartinez Posts: 8 New Member
    You know how when you use cheats and get a sim in your house hold and they have the moodlet "Graduated", "Juiced" or "(Iforgot what it was it was for studying)" what was I taking about? Oh! Butterfly *wanders away*