Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Weekend Challenge!

SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
This is a weekend when everyone's thoughts turn to love. Romantic love, platonic love, familial love and... of course, WooHoo.

We are setting our The Sims 4 players a challenge. Are you up for it? How many times can you get your Sims to WooHoo this weekend?

We have a target, and we even have a little reward if our players manage to reach that target. Find out all you need to know here at the official blog, which goes live at 2pm PST today, which coincidentally is when the WooHoo Weekend challenge kicks off.

Hope you will all join in the fun and help us to reach our goal.

UPDATED: please remember to tick the "Share User Data" box in your game settings for this weekend. You can turn it off again as soon as the challenge finishes.
SimGuruBChick
Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
Post edited by SimGuruBChick on

Comments

• MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Page not found?
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Goes live at 2pm PST...
    SimGuruBChick

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • OolonglongOolonglong Posts: 562 Member
    2 pm PST. We need to wait a bit more.
  • pattyruiz4pattyruiz4 Posts: 34 Member
    ok 2pm with simGuru live B)
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited February 2015
    MsPhy wrote: »
    Page not found?

It isn't live yet. 2pm PST would be 5pm EST :)

typo
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    This is a weekend when everyone's thoughts turn to love. Romantic love, platonic love, familial love and... of course, WooHoo.

We are setting our The Sims 4 players a challenge. Are you up for it? How many times can you get your Sims to WooHoo this weekend?

We have a target, and we even have a little reward if our players manage to reach that target. Find out all you need to know here at the official blog, which goes live at 2pm PST today, which coincidentally is when the WooHoo Weekend challenge kicks off.

How do we prove how many times has our sim woohooed and if we used or not cheats though? :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Sorry, I did not read closely.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

How do we prove how many times has our sim woohooed and if we used or not cheats though? :o

Playing online.
    edited February 2015

Playing online.

huh? we need to stream the gameplay? I can't do that... I don't have recording programs also...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

I'd like to know too! I've got all weekend to try to win this

tumblr_lthguj4IHl1ql141xo1_500.gif

• luengarkluengark Posts: 85 Member
    Tonight's gonna be a busy night for my Sims.

Playing online.

huh? we need to stream the gameplay? I can't do that... I don't have recording programs also...

No, playing online through Origin.
  • ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    edited February 2015
    I think this is great! Can't wait for the WooHoo fest to start.
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    When the blog goes live, you should find out everything you need to know.
    SimGuruBChick

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    It is 3:30pm here and the page is still close.
    Any way I have better things to do with my Sims then woo hoo all weekend to meet a challenge. This is ridiculous.
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member

Origin tracks what you do ingame. It will keep track for you.
  • ColdHearted21ColdHearted21 Posts: 251 Member
    edited February 2015
    by taking a picture of it you silly goose
    fullspiral wrote: »

UrMeatisNeat

When the blog goes live, you should find out everything you need to know.

My sims are excited for this challenge!!!

:p
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Interesting

Playing online.

No, playing online through Origin.

I still don't understand how that will prove no cheats nor how many times sims woohooed... my origin is always connected online like...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Evalen wrote: »
    Any way I have better things to do with my Sims then woo hoo all weekend to meet a challenge. This is ridiculous.

Mine can spare the weekend in their lives. They aren't going anywhere. :D

• XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    I'm really interested in that little reward. I hope it's a hot tub. ;)
    tenor.gif
    Evalen wrote: »

Mine can spare the weekend in their lives. They aren't going anywhere. :D

MIne are putting on Barry White already.
    Terrylin wrote: »

Origin tracks what you do ingame. It will keep track for you.

Hum..ok, I'll check the rules later like SimGuruBChick said
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Every time?