Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Sitting in my room for the whole week.

Fav part of your room?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • YukiDreamYukiDream Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2018
    My bed, since its the only place that isn't a mess... or maybe the inside of one of my closets since I keep my cosplays there :D

short or long hair?
    tumblr_oxl78o9Egh1w5ftmio1_500.gif
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    long (for myself)

what's your phone battery at right now?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited February 2018
    100%. I just charged it the whole night while I was asleep. It serves as my alarm... because I'm watching Black Panther today!!!!

What’s the funniest TV show you’ve ever seen?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    This will sound odd, but Liv and Maddie. That show has some great moments :D

Do you like sitcoms?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Not usually, but there are some gems. I liked "Friends". lol

What’s the most embarrassing story from your childhood?
  • YukiDreamYukiDream Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2018
    Me and one of my friends at the time where talking to a girl (had just met her) and she said "I like your shirt" and dumb me said thank you... turns out she was talking to my friend... I was scarred for life and became a mess in social situations.

Have you seen vikings? And if so do you like it?

Edit: Seriously? You had to change i-diot to plum? What are we? 5?!
    tumblr_oxl78o9Egh1w5ftmio1_500.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Sadly, I have not seen Vikings. Patrick Murphy (of Facts - the silver-haired version) is on it, if I am not mistaken. One reason why I should watch it. :wink:

What was your first teddy/dolly/binky etc... called?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    I don't remember but it was a Beanie Baby.

Favorite Netflix Original?
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    The Good Place

Favourite Disney Princess
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    ariel

worst fear that you would like to get over?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
    Cockroaches. I just want to scream thinking about them.

What’s the weirdest text or email you’ve gotten?
  • ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    "How do snakes mate?" :#:D:|

Favorite quality in people?
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
    Compassion. :) The second one might be tolerance, 'coz it plays well off my short temper. lol

What always cheers you up when you think about it?
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    The simple thought that even though theres a lot of people who won't like me, there's always somehow who does show a friendship.

What is your biggest phobia?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • simfreakssimfreaks Posts: 38 Member
    Hmmm not sure I have any, though I am not fond of heights and I hate sitting in the front passenger seat when other people drive. People are scary.

What is your strangest dream?
    I remember lying on a bed of needles once. That was more scary than strange though.

If you could talk to animals and they would understand you, but you couldn’t understand them, what would you do with that power?
    edited February 2018
    Never mind. Wrong thread. lol Ignore this post.
  • LudditeBorgLudditeBorg Posts: 45 Member
    I would make sure no mice ever enter my house.

What is you favorite childhood memory?
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited February 2018
    Listening to Scottish Celtic music with my dad on car rides, just him and me. As I got older, we added in Johnny Cash, Van Halen, and the Irish Descendants into the mix too.

Same question :)
    Definitely when I was discovering Kim Possible, The Powerpuff Girls, and all my favorite childhood cartoons for the first time. Oh, I wish I could relive those days again, and I'm not ashamed of it.

What do you consider to be the most boring sport, and what would you do to make it more exciting?
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hmmm... there are so many boring ones... so I guess I'll say NASCAR. (Not racing in general, since some of the road courses can be interesting, if you're into that kind of thing, but going around in a circle for hours and hours... ugh.) I'd take it back to its roots, with souped-up muscle cars running moonshine on one-lane roads through the mountains, trying to outrace the feds. Imagine them being chased by virtual ATF—racers would have to choose their routes and hide periodically to avoid detection. And they'd carry actual jars of... well, something, and lose points for each one that broke.

Since there are so many boring sports, why not leave this question open for someone else as well?
    Hmmm... there are so many boring ones... so I guess I'll say NASCAR. (Not racing in general, since some of the road courses can be interesting, if you're into that kind of thing, but going around in a circle for hours and hours... ugh.) I'd take it back to its roots, with souped-up muscle cars running moonshine on one-lane roads through the mountains, trying to outrace the feds. Imagine them being chased by virtual ATF—racers would have to choose their routes and hide periodically do avoid detection. And they'd carry actual jars of... well, something, and lose points for each one that broke.
    I would watch that. Would make great reality TV. It could be something of a GTA gameshow.

Same question.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Going for a controversial one here... Football (As in soccer) Every game is just the same, one team kicks a ball one way, the other team tries to kick the ball the other way.

If I were to make it interesting, I would include 'Mario Kart'-style power ups! A footballer runs into a box, and he gets a red shell for example, this will take out a nearby player! If you have the ball currently, I would be praying that no one else gets the blue shell if I were you!!

By including these power ups, every game will be different! Perhaps I would watch it then...

I'm gonna ask the same question, it's a good one!
    edited February 2018
    Going for a controversial one here... Football (As in soccer) Every game is just the same, one team kicks a ball one way, the other team tries to kick the ball the other way.

If I were to make it interesting, I would include 'Mario Kart'-style power ups! A footballer runs into a box, and he gets a red shell for example, this will take out a nearby player! If you have the ball currently, I would be praying that no one else gets the blue shell if I were you!!

By including these power ups, every game will be different! Perhaps I would watch it then...
    You know, actually, funny you should say that, because there's an actual video game where you could literally cheat, or rather, try and out-cheat the other player, in a football match. lol Take a look:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/263740/FootLOL_Epic_Fail_League

It's called "FootLOL: Epic Fail League", where players can use different "cheating" methods to stop the other team from winning, whether it's attack them with aliens, stampede them with cows, or blast them with fireballs. I only didn't play it because it's probably still a strategy game, in spite of the "cheats".

Same question, and I'll repost it again since it's a new page:

What do you consider to be the most boring sport, and what would you do to make it more exciting?