Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    You are a building machine! They are so wonderfully diverse and beautifully detailed! I really love your Willow Creek Art Gallery! You took a simple "L" shaped building and really made it stand out! Great job!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    All your new builds are Wonderful! Your moderns are fabulous and I love what you did with the shipping containers. I would never guess that that's how they started out. ;) Congratulations on winning the Addam's Family challenge! I got a kick out seeing "Thing's" little box, lol. :p I used the same one, all over my build. :D
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Lots of great & very diverse new builds since I last stopped in! All wonderful but really loved 629 Pacific Avenue. Your modern builds are always so inspiring.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely builds! I especially love the modern home and the a-frame home! Good job! :)
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @rosemow thank you for your wonderful comment on my builds. I know that I sort of slammed a lot of builds on this thread all at once. RL has been getting in the way of maintaining this thread. I will try not to post so many at once.

@masajo thank you. I wasn't sure how the landscaping would go over on 826 Oasis Lane, some may consider it a bit sparse. I'm glad that you liked it.

@Tiki5872 thank you, Willow Creek Art Gallery took me awhile to complete, I was really trying to get a modern feel and still have it feel welcoming.

@WrathofCath thank you for your generous comments. I had noticed that you had used the same deco for Thing's box, I guess great minds think a like. :wink: The BnS container challenges are always so difficult for, as I like large rooms and with the container sizes, you are so limited to room size. Each of those builds were started and restarted sooooooooo many times, until I got what I wanted (or gave up and accepted what I had done). Once again thank you for stopping in and leaving your kind words to brighten my day.

Thank you @folala . With 629 Pacific Avenue I was trying for a Miami feel. Sadly the gallery photos don't show well and really don't capture the feel of the build. I'm glad that you liked it.

@yanti68 thank you for stopping in and leaving such kind words. I have always liked the a-frame houses, but they don't seem to due well on the S4 gallery. That was the 2nd one that I have built on S4 and no one really DL them.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    712 Oak Street is a very nice home! :) The roofing and the exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the hedging around the edges of the building. The placement of the windows in the build looks very nice. It looks great how you have done the front wall using the rectangle sculptures! The white colour of the exterior looks nice, and the red colour of the upper balcony wall adds nice look to complement with the white. Very nice side patio area! The sunken umbrella covered table dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there eating a meal they have cooked on the BBQ or having a drink from the bar. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white colour scheme of the home, combined with the touches of red and back in the furnishings looks very nice. Very nice dining area! The red colour of the dining seats looks nice with the glass dining table. The red and white patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the area. Very nice corner sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting chatting there watching TV with sunshine coming in through the windows. The plants are nice nature touches either sides of the TV on the table. It looks nice how you have used the half wall there to separate off a study nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table there using the computer or reading a book from the bookshelf. Nice upper level area for sims to enjoy keeping sit using the treadmill or have fun playing games on the card and chess tables. It looks nice how you have used the half wall to separate this area away from the bedroom area. The red colour of the bedhead wall gives a nice look to the area. The sunflowers on the table are sunny for sims to enjoy seeing when getting up in the mornings. Very nice balcony off from the bedroom,gym and games room areas. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or enjoy looking out to the views whilst painting on the easel. Very nice bathroom! The hanging robes are homely on the wall, and the scenic and butterfly pictures are calming for sims to enjoy seeing when relaxing bathing in the bath tub.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
    Wow, I love your builds, especially the ones that are so modern and dynamic! I really liked 703 Palm Court Way, the shape is very interesting and the backyard looks is awesome!
    @rosemow thank you for your wonderful comments.

@Ginzu19 thank you for stopping in and leaving such a wonderful comment.
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh wow! 716 palm court way is stunning! The contrast of the white with the dark red is so eye catching! The architecture is spot on! Well it's obvious I'm a fan of yours! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

The exterior design of 716 Palm Court Way is very nice! :) The red and white colour scheme of both the exterior and interior of the home looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the white ledge lighting on the front windows. Nice upper balcony sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there in the sunshine. They will enjoy painting on the easel there and looking out at the views at the same time. The trees and flowers nook on the edge of the front patio is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas is very nice! Very nice windows dining area alcove! It looks a nice sunny place for sims to enjoy dining at the table with sunshine coming in onto them. The type of dining seating that you have used looks stylish. Very nice living room sitting area! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas in a U position for sims to sit chatting together. They will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst sitting there, listening to the piano being played, or watching TV together. The red twisted sculptures are a nice touch in the living room area. The windows music alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy playing the piano and looking out through the windows at what is happening outside. It looks very nice how you have designed the home to have the kitchen beside the staircase. The red cabinets and the white textured walls looks very nice together! Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink. It is great that you have a basement level in the home! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, keeping fit using the fitness equipment or enjoy resting in the sauna room! Very nice upper landing chess and study desk nooks! Sims will enjoy using the computer at the table there whilst sunshine is coming in through the window. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The green plants on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom looks effective! Very nice window stool sitting nook! The red curtains, the white stool, and the green bamboo looks so very nice together! The blue and brown colour scheme of the boys bedroom looks nice. The soccer themed lamps are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy watching TV or listening to music from the corner stereo whilst laying in bed.
    The home is very nice :)
  • MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2015
    703 Palm Court Way is especially gorgeous! I love the kitchen best, I have a faible for white kitchens and yours looks very airy and welcoming. I admire the way you used wallpaper/stones to create diversity and light/shadow play it prevents the rom from looking sterile. Thank you for sharing your work.
  • XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    Hello gmcrozier, i see some nice builds here. I like the design and colour from each of them. I'll be back to see more :)
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • afiery1afiery1 Posts: 56 Member
    I like the clean feel to your work.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! The Palm Court house looks great! I love the vibrant red! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Your new modern builds are both stunning designs with beautiful interiors. Very interesting structures and the red colour scheme certainly has the wow factor :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    716 palm court is beautiful. The red & white colour scheme & the full height window at the front are so dramatic.
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Hi @gmcrozier, you have been a little quiet around the forum lately. Are you ok. :)
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.

@Issabella14 everything is fine. I have been moving. 1st painting the new place and then moving in. I haven't had internet for 2 weeks and just got connected last night. I still have a lot of unpacking to do, but I will be popping in from time to time.
    I hope that your unpacking and settling into your new home goes well. :) It is great that you have got your internet connected.
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    gmcrozier wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.

@Issabella14 everything is fine. I have been moving. 1st painting the new place and then moving in. I haven't had internet for 2 weeks and just got connected last night. I still have a lot of unpacking to do, but I will be popping in from time to time.

Welcome back :)
    edited February 2018
    It has been awhile since I have done any self promoting. So here is my latest build 209 Modera Drive
    https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F54F9BD60DE411E8870B2979BDEA37E6?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=50&maxis=false

02-09-18_1-32-08nbspPM_zpsnrb1z7iw.png

02-09-18_1-32-39nbspPM_zpsnmf5ixac.png

02-09-18_1-33-23nbspPM_zpsqgyuv9yo.png

02-09-18_1-34-47nbspPM_zpsenjgxgvs.png

02-09-18_1-35-56nbspPM_zpshhonatbj.png

02-09-18_1-36-49nbspPM_zpssbrajnjx.png

This is a 2 bedroom, 3 bath home. The pond can be used for swimming & fishing.
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
    The modern exterior design and layout of 209 Modera Drive is very nice ! :) The raised level entrance to the home looks great! Very nice design of the architecture! The type and placement of the windows looks great. Very nice rock and plants waterfall feature! The swimmable pond looks very nice. Very nice layout of the interior.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
    Thank you @rosemow for your kind words. On hind sight I probably should have done some interior shots.