Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

Comments

• chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    chealsycat wrote: »
    More songs to party to.

I listen to this song while playing the Sims 4:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc

@Scobre I feel so sorry for this poor boy trying to get his Dad's attention :(
    Yeah why it's fitting when I play the Sims 4. The lyrics are in French and ask where are you papa and mention that he is working all the time. It's so hard sometimes getting the Sims parents to pay attention to their kids when they are so busy skilling and working on the linear tasks for their jobs. I try to have all the kids do their homework and make sure they are fed and go to bed on time. So I try to make sure each weekend they spend the time as a family going to the park together. I tried the other community lots, but there isn't a lot of activities for the children to do at those. I'm tempted just to rebuild all the lots to have food and activities at all of them. I've had some amazing weddings at the parks too. I like my Sims just to celebrate life even if they are only able to on weekends. I downloaded a few mods, so it allows my Sims families more time to spend time doing fun things together.

I don't use any mods, but my sims are kind to their children:
    They play together.
    2usfyf8jfo5y.png
    1s5tu7wp6jb3.png
    Go fishing together.
    7s1gb01ez3bj.png
    And hug each other.
    8eyvait8sg3q.png
    Maybe because they're bears? ;)
    rosemow wrote: »
    ... It is great that with the Sims we can build homes and community lots that are in many different styles and types. ... :)

@rosemow Yes, you are SO right Rosie. This game gives so many opportunities to each of us: to those who like creating things and to those who just love playing these tiny wonderful people :)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

They play together.
    2usfyf8jfo5y.png
    1s5tu7wp6jb3.png
    Go fishing together.
    7s1gb01ez3bj.png
    And hug each other.
    8eyvait8sg3q.png
    They play together.
    2usfyf8jfo5y.png
    1s5tu7wp6jb3.png
    Go fishing together.
    7s1gb01ez3bj.png
    And hug each other.
    8eyvait8sg3q.png
    Those are great pictures and thank you for sharing them. I'm surprised no one has made Goldilocks and the three bears yet. I'll try to share some pictures when I'm done with a little project I'm working on in the Sims 2. It will be part of a celebration for the Sims games. I did hear more group activities were added with that GP. Hopefully being able to hike with children will be added some day. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited February 2015
    Your pictures of your bears family enjoying spending time together are very nice! @chealsy :) It is a nice picture of Goldilocks giving a hug to the bear. The Bears look like they are having fun playing chess and doing some fishing together. It is very nice family pictures :)
    Your pictures of your bears family enjoying spending time together are very nice! @chealsy :) It is a nice picture of Goldilocks giving a hug to the bear. The Bears look like they are having fun playing chess and doing some fishing together. It is very nice family pictures :)
    Oh it is Goldilocks. Sorry I didn't notice the little girl. Very cool chealsy.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Oh it is Goldilocks. Sorry I didn't notice the little girl. Very cool chealsy.

Thank you @rosemow and @Scobre <3
    Yes, I made Goldilocks and the three bears. You can find them in the Gallery if you like. #chealsycat ;)
    I've just uploaded a cottage for them, too.
    jfi200qutyvh.png
    I think it fits Granit Falls :)
  • SimGuruDanielSimGuruDaniel Posts: 220 SimGuru
    More songs to party to.

Yeah why it's fitting when I play the Sims 4. The lyrics are in French and ask where are you papa and mention that he is working all the time. It's so hard sometimes getting the Sims parents to pay attention to their kids when they are so busy skilling and working on the linear tasks for their jobs. I try to have all the kids do their homework and make sure they are fed and go to bed on time. So I try to make sure each weekend they spend the time as a family going to the park together. I tried the other community lots, but there isn't a lot of activities for the children to do at those. I'm tempted just to rebuild all the lots to have food and activities at all of them. I've had some amazing weddings at the parks too. I like my Sims just to celebrate life even if they are only able to on weekends. I downloaded a few mods, so it allows my Sims families more time to spend time doing fun things together.

They play together.
    2usfyf8jfo5y.png
    1s5tu7wp6jb3.png
    Go fishing together.
    7s1gb01ez3bj.png
    And hug each other.
    8eyvait8sg3q.png

Super cute!
    More songs to party to.

They play together.
    2usfyf8jfo5y.png
    1s5tu7wp6jb3.png
    Go fishing together.
    7s1gb01ez3bj.png
    And hug each other.
    8eyvait8sg3q.png

Super cute!

@SimGuruDaniel Oh, thank you very much <3 I really love these bear costumes made for all ages :heart_eyes: It's great that you can make your sims wear the costumes everywhere, even in the swimming pool.
    0h1ohyns991u.png
    uzl2h2cgyayq.png
    But sometimes the bears turn into humans making the fairy tale even more wonderful:
    Daddy Bear goes to work, pretending to be a human :wink:
    ib46sl3oflzk.png

I wish we had more costumes of different animals in game: of cats - of course :mrgreen: - of lions, tigers, foxes... I love costume parties :wink:
    I have to go now. See you later :)
    Happy Simming everyone!
    6gkod7n0yr5z.bmp
    ff79sehnj1yk.png
    *goes to bed, dreaming of The Sims4 Pets
    Ok the surprise is finally ready. For all the 15 years of the Sims being around I decided to make two sets of families with all the current EA executives as toddlers. :blush:

First family has Will Wright, Andrew Wilson, Lucy Bradshaw, Ken Moss, Frank Gibeau, Blake Jodgensen, Joel Linzner, and Peter Moore.

snapshot_81e4fa2e_c1e4fa2f_zps437460c0.jpg?t=1423449212

018cb63f-ba34-4436-9681-60a9beaed966_zpsd7feeadf.jpg

snapshot_81e4fa2e_a1e4fc57_zpsf8f586b4.jpg?t=1423449212

Andrew Wilson:
    snapshot_81e4fa2e_c1e4fc27_zps45b30ae6.jpg

Lucy Bradshaw and Joel Linzner:
    3364c537-3e96-4386-8eae-167afa131276_zpsf96102de.jpg

Second family has SimGuruBChick, Patrick Söderlund, Gabrielle Toledano, Jake Schatz, and Chris Bruzzo.

snapshot_c1e51d9a_21e51d9b_zps4c2d355a.jpg

snapshot_c1e51d9a_a1e51e6f_zpsad1ffe9e.jpg?t=1423449212

snapshot_c1e51d9a_e1e51eb9_zpse511735a.jpg?t=1423449212

snapshot_c1e51d9a_81e51ee3_zpsea205f60.jpg?t=1423449212
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited February 2015
    I opened my game up to Oak Leaf which is another town I made in CAW and played a bit there.I would play without Mods if the game would actually work without me having to have insane numbers of Mods to fix issues like the ones with story progression.I have to use a story progression Mod to make the game work for how I play. 31.gif42.gif
    Here are a few pictures from today's game.
    15868580753_bbea6f9f5e_z.jpg
    16302449249_4a61cd14cb_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    It is great that you have made towns in CAW for your sims to live in @TadOlsen :) It would be fun for you to see your sims living in towns that you have created.
    Hello everyone :)
    qws2n0dm30vz.jpg
    Oops! I did it again :P
    Let's dance!
    LZuI__gv_bw.jpg
    zTO67H0DFEk.jpg
    @Scobre Oh that's an interesting idea to play with the creators of the Sims. Just treat them well ;)
    I don't know why, but I thought of you when I saw this:
    mYsMiBIlctM.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    qws2n0dm30vz.jpg
    Let's dance!
    LZuI__gv_bw.jpg
    zTO67H0DFEk.jpg

Hi :) currently listening sims 1 music :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF93uFzRR6c
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    qws2n0dm30vz.jpg
    Let's dance!
    LZuI__gv_bw.jpg
    zTO67H0DFEk.jpg

@Sigzy05 Hi :) Nice music :)
    But I love this much better <3;)
    http://youtu.be/nCvd0eKMpFo
    http://youtu.be/Masj3bg4TGQ
    http://youtu.be/BHFMTB3f4V8
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2015
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    qws2n0dm30vz.jpg
    Let's dance!
    LZuI__gv_bw.jpg
    zTO67H0DFEk.jpg

@Sigzy05 Hi :) Nice music :)
    But I love this much better <3;)
    http://youtu.be/nCvd0eKMpFo
    http://youtu.be/Masj3bg4TGQ
    http://youtu.be/BHFMTB3f4V8

I like TS2 and TS3 music too, I just don't like TS3 music too much it's so anoying to me :p

My favorite Sims music is TS1 music then TS4, then TS2 music and then TS3.

On a side note, whoever chose/made the Holiday music for TS4, great job! I love it!
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Ok the surprise is finally ready. For all the 15 years of the Sims being around I decided to make two sets of families with all the current EA executives as toddlers. :blush:

First family has Will Wright, Andrew Wilson, Lucy Bradshaw, Ken Moss, Frank Gibeau, Blake Jodgensen, Joel Linzner, and Peter Moore.

snapshot_81e4fa2e_c1e4fa2f_zps437460c0.jpg?t=1423449212

018cb63f-ba34-4436-9681-60a9beaed966_zpsd7feeadf.jpg

snapshot_81e4fa2e_a1e4fc57_zpsf8f586b4.jpg?t=1423449212

Andrew Wilson:
    snapshot_81e4fa2e_c1e4fc27_zps45b30ae6.jpg

Lucy Bradshaw and Joel Linzner:
    3364c537-3e96-4386-8eae-167afa131276_zpsf96102de.jpg

Second family has SimGuruBChick, Patrick Söderlund, Gabrielle Toledano, Jake Schatz, and Chris Bruzzo.

snapshot_c1e51d9a_21e51d9b_zps4c2d355a.jpg

snapshot_c1e51d9a_a1e51e6f_zpsad1ffe9e.jpg?t=1423449212

snapshot_c1e51d9a_e1e51eb9_zpse511735a.jpg?t=1423449212

snapshot_c1e51d9a_81e51ee3_zpsea205f60.jpg?t=1423449212

Ha ha ha, I love that I am the mom in that scenario.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    For Sims music, this was always one of my favorites (FreeTime was a favorite EP too):
    http://youtu.be/v8f5e2xEe5A

Happy Anniversary and thanks to all the SimGurus for 15 years of Sims!
    Pay for product -- not potential!

Ha ha ha, I love that I am the mom in that scenario.
    Your welcome and at least you only have to take care of four executive EA toddlers instead of the seven that Will Wright has to take care of. I thought it was sweet Will Wright was holding Andrew Wilson in the picture. It was almost like passing the torch of the Sims off to another CEO. I was nervous about doing your Sim justice. It's always harder to make Sims of real people, so this little project was an interesting challenge.
    @Scobre Oh that's an interesting idea to play with the creators of the Sims. Just treat them well ;)
    I don't know why, but I thought of you when I saw this:
    mYsMiBIlctM.jpg
    Some are and some aren't. All the toddlers are current EA executives. There are already Sims versions of themselves on the page about them, so I decided to try out toddler versions of them to help celebrate the 15th anniversary. LOL probably because I said the Sims 4 babies and children are harder to take care of. So don't worry the AI of the Sims in the Sims 2 is much smarter. There are a lot of options for toddlers with that game that makes it easy for them to take care of. I still the Sims 2 had the best life stage of toddlers. Sims 1 and 2 had a pretty awesome children life stage although 3 and 4 aren't too bad either. I do have a couple of nephews I'm helping raise. One is seven and the other is a premature newborn. With all the noisy nights of hearing crying in real life, the Sims 4 got it spot on with the baby sounds and with the timing of needing to feed and change them. I guess it is realistic that the poor little object babies can never be fed enough just like my little nephew.
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    For Sims music, this was always one of my favorites (FreeTime was a favorite EP too):

Definitely my favorite Sims2 music video of all time.

JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
    edited February 2015
    I also got in love with the build mode :heart_eyes: It wasn't easy at first, but thanks to some tutorials I got used to it and realized how wonderful it is <3 I love the roof tool best of all. I was never able to make something like that in the Sims 2 or 3.
    hpowm8p7ud0m.png

I just wish we had more roof décor, like that (photos of my country house)
    IT7mnvIBLjM.jpg
    pabrT4MpkCQ.jpg

Edited: Oops :flushed: II posted this in the wrong thread :confused:Shall I delete it?
    Post edited by chealsycat on

Oh man that video brought back so many happy memories. I think that was one of my favorite videos of the franchise. The very first Sims 1 video was too. I loved all the group dances I could do in the Sims 2. I think the slap dance is still one of my favorites especially with big foot.

Definitely my favorite Sims2 music video of all time.

That's cool <3

I also love the songs my sims sing in Showtime. And The Sims 4 music and... It'll take me ages talking about what I love in The Sims games, but I have to go.
    I'd just like to share a picture of my Masha Goldilocks playing the violin.
    xk0bxtk8gu44.png
    And some music to the picture:
    http://youtu.be/uiH4BFTELME