Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

Comments

• Aurawyn_FaeAurawyn_Fae Posts: 39 Member
    I started playing in 2000 when I was still in school. My mom had bought it for my older sister and I and we were so obsessed that my mom had to set gaming times for us haha. I got to play for 2 hours and my sis couldn't bug me, she got to play for 2 hours without me bugging her. It was serious business lol.
  • JinglebottomJinglebottom Posts: 37 Member
    I'd like to join in on the fun
  • trulyoutrageoustrulyoutrageous Posts: 245 Member
    I was a bit late and started playing in 2001 on the GameCube. I was so addicted that I had to make the purchase for Sims 2 on the computer and fell in love.
    supersonic, simobotic, disconnected, not respected, who would ever really wanna go and top that?

tumblr_np8nzkY5xK1rkqz3ho9_r1_250.gif
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    I love the sims been there since the very beginning~ Woot!!! *pops out confetti*
  • bmit04bmit04 Posts: 57 Member
    Happy Birthday and congrats. I never had the pleasure of playing the first sims game, but I enjoyed 2, LOVE 3 and I find 4 to be new and interesting! Here is hoping for Sims 5!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    I started very late with The Sims 2. I first found the game in the basement; knowing that my sister used to play this a lot back then, I thought "Hey, why not put the disc in and see what this game is about..."

You can figure the rest out.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • amaterasu21amaterasu21 Posts: 56 Member
    It should be 16 now, right?
    My first game in the entire series is the game for n-gage, the sims bustin' out (2005). And then I played the sims 2 on PS2 (2006) and in 2010 I played the Sims 2 on PC for the first time. I also tried the sims 3 for a bit back in 2012 but not too happy with it because there's so many expansion and I can't possibly have them all. I moved to The sims 4 in 2014 and still playing till now. :)
  • WorldsFinest13WorldsFinest13 Posts: 330 Member
    edited January 2016
    i was one when sims first came out i didn't start playing till i was 7
    Jinx Stands For Jinx
    Jinx-League-Of-Legends-Wallpaper-HD-1920x1080-3.jpg
    Origin: TayeSimmer
    Tumblr: https://tayesimmer.tumblr.com
  • ggfjllodggfjllod Posts: 8 New Member
    fggfdsghgfhgfhf
    (대전오피)→udaiso03닷CØΜ←천안오피 ¶ 청주오피 ∠ 신논현오피
    잠실업소【추천】【유흥다이소】서초오피{udaiso03쩜Com}화곡오피Æ선릉오피
  • AJBurlesqueAJBurlesque Posts: 8 New Member
    I guess I would be a little late to the party...lol. Only able to play nights and weekends...happy birthday Sims!!!! 15 years ago my mother brought home the first sims game and all of us girls (3 at the time who could play on the computer) were immediately addicted to The Sims.
  • AJBurlesqueAJBurlesque Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Wilderwolf said:
    > Fifteen years of my life in one photo. Thank you all so much for making the greatest series ever. Happy birthday/anniversary! And here's to 15 more amazing years!

oh my lanta!
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    Party in the sims hottub. The sims is awesome Happy Birthday
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • EvermoreRocksEvermoreRocks Posts: 83 Member
    woo 15 years :D
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Happy 16 year anniversary tomorrow Maxis!
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Sixteen years?! Wow who would have thought that 16 years would go by so quick! Incredible!

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Sixteen years?! Wow who would have thought that 16 years would go by so quick! Incredible!
    Yeah pretty amazing. There is a thread to celebrate it here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/876455/celebrating-the-16th-anniversary-for-the-sims
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Yeah pretty amazing. There is a thread to celebrate it here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/876455/celebrating-the-16th-anniversary-for-the-sims
    Yes it is! If I didn't know any better I would say that The Sims was the longest running video game franchise in history. But I know that there are some video game franchises out there that much older than The Sims. Video games like Pac-Man, and Zelda have been around a lot longer than The Sims has.

• HSimmerHSimmer Posts: 29 Member
    16th anniversary now :)
  • Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    Happy 16th Anniversary!!! :) Time went so fast, I began with playing The Sims 1 and now I'm playing The Sims 4, incredible :)
    My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
    Darra84 wrote: »
    Happy 16th Anniversary!!! :) Time went so fast, I began with playing The Sims 1 and now I'm playing The Sims 4, incredible :)
    It is incredible, and very hard to believe that we are already playing the 4th Edition to The Sims!

• kebler95kebler95 Posts: 27 Member
    HI EVERYONE!! Looking to add more sims 3 players! If you are still on the sims3 please add me! Play, Late night, Supernatural, University, Showtime. Thanks!
  • SnuggleFoxySnuggleFoxy Posts: 106 Member
    > @kebler95 said:
    > HI EVERYONE!! Looking to add more sims 3 players! If you are still on the sims3 please add me! Play, Late night, Supernatural, University, Showtime. Thanks!

I havent played the sims 3 in a while but might install it soon again not sure yet though but you can send a request if you would like :smiley:

And about the topic I cant believe its been so many years the first sims game I have ever played was the sims 2 when it came out still cant believe the sims is that old XD
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
    I believe that my baby sister would have loved to played The Sims if she hadn't past away nearly two years before Sims 1 had been released. She, and I loved to Zelda together. One of us would start a Zelda game, and we both would end up playing that same game together. And I'm pretty certain that my baby sister and I would end up playing The Sims in a similar way.