The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack is coming March 29, 2017! Read more on our blog.
March 23 - It's Patch Day in The Sims 4! Check out what issues were fixed and whats new here.
Toddlers have arrived to The Sims 4! Check out more information on our blog.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru
8ci25el4hx5z.jpg

Today is a huge milestone. 15 years. Let's get the party started!

Comments

• Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,224 Member
    Yes! Happy birthday TS! :D

happy-birthday-image.jpg

I can't believe 15 years have passed since the first game. Time flies by...
  • SimGuruMartinSimGuruMartin Posts: 1 New Member
    I still remember playing the first Sims, I don't remember what I was doing this day 15 years ago though ;)
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 726 Member
    Happy birthday :)

I hope EA are throwing all of you a wee party in the studio!
  • SimGuruAzureSimGuruAzure Posts: 119 SimGuru
    edited February 2015
    Super duper excite! I love ice cream. ^_^
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,927 Member
    Happy birthday to The Sims. :) Thank you for bringing me thousands of hours of enjoyment especially with The Sims 2 and 3.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 100,988 Member
    The coffee party picture is great! @SimGuruRusskii :) It looks nice how the sunflower plant is wearing a hat with a plumbob on it.
  • Biggos6Biggos6 Posts: 412 Member
    I'd like to warn people NOT to bring cake....... I'll eat it all.. Roar #BearTag

Also happy birthday you temperamental teenager you!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 16,036 Member
    Whoa you guys actually went through with the forum party suggestion I made, cool. @SimGuruRusskii‌ I love your Plants Vs. Zombies plushies. Happy 15th anniversary Sims. I never thought I would be playing a series for that long that is not console related like Zelda and Mario. It's kind of scary knowing that I've been playing the Sims for over half my life time and for 15 years as well coming up this spring. Betty and Bob Newbie were my first family that had a boy and a girl.
  • MickeyfreaktvMickeyfreaktv Posts: 2 New Member
    Happy Birthday!!
  • lal8626lal8626 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited February 2015
    Did someone say Drew Carey was here?
    Aww, just like any good celebrity sighting, can't get a good picture as proof. :s
    Song to start the party off with:
    Your sims family are very nice! @SimGuruHouts :) It is a lovely and special family photo of them having fun celebrating together.
    It is great seeing the picture of the cases of all your The Sims versions! @Wilderwolf :) You would have spent many happy simming hours playing all the different game packs of each version of the sims. Continue to have fun simming into the future too! :)
    Another song for the party:
  • AleckocoAleckoco Posts: 3 New Member
    ¡Celebrate, today is your day, thank you very much for giving us this wonderful game for 15 great years! #CelebrateTheSims
  • qcfruscianteqcfrusciante Posts: 66 Member
    Congrats simmers and simgurus :)

I'm still wondering which simguru has been working for more years in The Sims series? My guess: Shannon.
  • JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    Happy 15th Maxis