Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 Ultimate Collection questions

JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
I have all the expansions for 2 but very few stuff packs. Are the packs in the Ultimate Collection and if they are is it still possible to get it? Or am I sol because I have the whole game already?

Comments

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    the UC contains all packs, including Holiday Stuff. If you have the base game, you can try going on Origin's chat, provide the serial number to the agent and they may give you the UC to download. It has worked for many people.
    I love it because the UC gets rid of that whole "Launcher" business.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    ErnesaT wrote: »
    the UC contains all packs, including Holiday Stuff. If you have the base game, you can try going on Origin's chat, provide the serial number to the agent and they may give you the UC to download. It has worked for many people.

Yep, did this a few days ago and they gave it to me. :)

Crashes on my computer, but that's another issue lmao
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    WaxingCrescent05WaxingCrescent05 Posts: 577 Member
    ErnesaT wrote: »

Yep, did this a few days ago and they gave it to me. :)

Crashes on my computer, but that's another issue lmao

TS2 crashes on mine as well if I don't play it as an administrator and set it to compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3. Try that.
    Follow my Simblr at FauntleroySims, or my Twitter @fauntleroysims! I'm kind of a noob to social media rn XD
    Origin ID: Eve0053
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit - Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz (8 CPUs) - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Dedicated VRAM - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Thank you for the answers. I will try this afternoon after work.
  • Options
    AmarylizzAmarylizz Posts: 8 New Member
    Where is origin's chat??
  • Options
    winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    edited February 2015
    Amarylizz wrote: »
    Where is origin's chat??

Go here http://origin.com sign in then look for the EA tab then go to contact us. then follow the prompts and you should come to the chat box.
  • Options
    > @winterloc said:
    > Amarylizz wrote: »
    >
    > Where is origin's chat??
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Go here http origin com sign in then look for the EA tab then go to contact us. then follow the prompts and you should come to the chat box.

well since i'm from Sweden am I not sure if it works for me, I tried earlier this day and all they did was to ask me to call them (?!)... could it have something to do with this?
  • Options
    Omg thanks so much, I just chat with somenoe from ea and she gave it to me! I am so happy right now!! :smiley:
  • Options
    winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    Amarylizz wrote: »
    Omg thanks so much, I just chat with somenoe from ea and she gave it to me! I am so happy right now!! :smiley:
    Good I am glad it worked out :D You are welcome :D