The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BY KREATORA : SARONAYA YV

kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
From BIG one to small one
First big one size 30x40
House "Wilde Horse Mansion" arose long time ago. I didn't know in those days how to finish roof edge!
I'm still learning so sorry for errors in my houses. And in English too.
D%20wry3ay8awewk_zpsdrs4s7tk.png
A%20sz4vpwjnjn29_zpsdkkayysv.png
B%207t3rm3etfs0_zpsxp0filwk.png
C%20kmca3a3qj4u3_zpsy66ingyn.png
E%20q2oqp4vq4sl6_zpsnk7w8yat.png
F%20zl85re1lt24g_zpswnmuszgp.png
G%202sxngdloevhc_zpswfxhg84e.png
H%20nzb7a6lsrzll_zpslcipipqs.png
i%20%20ctimf1vpm6nj_zpsypqxrhol.png
j%20pquycxd4n5rx_zpsos2dcjlc.png
Then were medium-sized homes. Among other things, the house "Nostalgia NOCC" - my first adventure with MOO. But when I started to play in this house I decided to say "goodbye" MOO.
Garden lights didn't like to stay in garden and wanted to be inside bedroom and living room what was annoying.
nqk8qo6zg1ur_zpsqzy3liip.png
Regulus noCC no MO is the result of a bet with a friend if I can build a house on the diagonal. I don't recommend such house for playing.
pobrane_zps12zh9z0j.png
And last small one .
Vimes Bachelor's Studio generally was meant to be a modern vacation house for the very wealthy sims or house for one or two tenants. This occurred because I needed that. My sim is very spoiled and refused to sleep in a tent.
A26.01.2015_18-29-2_zpsqxyzr3na.png
b%2026.01.2015_18-38-3_zpsqt04pkag.png
c%2026.01.2015_18-38-2_zpsjqd46gic.png
e26.01.2015_18-37_zpsvbrwyjpg.png
G%2026.01.2015_18-47_zpsl7h9zdzr.png
H%2026.01.2015_19-00-2_zpsnortpmh4.png
I%2026.01.2015_18-57_zpsbau4qr6x.png
m%2026.01.2015_18-58_zpsyx9ubeyx.png
N%20a25.01.2015_00-55_zps2ynnrnv8.png
(Summer bedroom)
O%2026.01.2015_19-03_zpsof8c2jfy.png
(Autumn bedroom)
R%2026.01.2015_19-01_zps74gdy9p8.png
(Winter Bathroom)
t%2026.01.2015_22-19_zps4xfgpbp7.png
My ID Origin kreatora
Hero on EA AHQ
Post edited by kreatora on

Comments

• PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I like your houses :) Very cool interiors!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    Each of your homes are very nice! :) It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. The exterior designs of the homes are very nice! Very nice roofing on each of the houses! The water features and pools in the Wilde Horse Mansion build look very nice! The horse looks nice on top of the roof of the home. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of each of the homes.
    Your homes are very nice! :)
  • LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    Love Vimes Bachelor Pad...just makes me laugh with the serving statue out front
  • Simulator4Simulator4 Posts: 652 Member
    Very nice!
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited January 2015
    Thanks a lot @Manssom, @rosemow @LadyDaKare @Simulator4
    It is not easy to enter into new forum. I have met not to many people from this place before. My old friends from TS3 disappeared. I write funny stories on my country forum. When I need house I will build it - when I need new sim for my story I will make him so I'm not a very serious architect. I can never stop myself from putting into houses or rooms fun elements and jokes.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    I think they are all gorgeous! Plus, I love the fun elements.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    I refuse to sleep in tents too, and I'd totally spend my vacation in the Bachelor's Studio if I could! :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Regulus is such a neat build. I've never tried, but I was wondering why u say that the diagonal house is not so good 4 play?
    Vimes Bachelor's Studio is lovely...I have already given a favorite it on the Gallery. I love how u set up the pool area & that Winter Bathroom is soooo nice!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    edited January 2015
    It looks so beautiful! :)
    The bedrooms look so neat! <3

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    It's great that you decided to make your showcase thread here. Your builds are very gorgeous! :D I'll be sure to check each of them and adding to my faves. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    All your builds are gorgeous! I love the different style of architecture! Love the garden in the Asian build. The interiors for all the all homes are stunning! Great job! (*) (*) (*)
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    edited February 2015
    All your houses are beautiful and elegant :)
    Very cool interiors. Winter bathroom is my favorite ♥
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
    edited February 2015
    GUBEI DREAM
    As everyone my house, Gubei Dream will be used in my game. Number of decoration is small and the decomposition of rooms is extremely suitable for the game.
    a%2018.02.2015_15-46_zpszgsi3mgj.png
    b%2018.02.2015_15-46-2_zps1r3jtl5b.png
    c%2018.02.2015_15-55-2_zpsswbugydy.png
    For me it looks the most beautiful at night
    d%2013.02.2015_03-31_zpsnbync41g.png
    ground floor
    open livmg
    e%2018.02.2015_15-48_zpscdlcoqjb.png
    f%2018.02.2015_15-49_zpsxtxcntzf.png
    controversial Winter Bedroom
    g%2018.02.2015_15-51_zps5s3tdvs3.png
    Other version Winter Bathroom
    h%2018.02.2015_15-55_zpsoq7mkaro.png
    I floor
    Childrenroom who should be, but in my game will be converted into a gym. I don't like children in my game ;)
    j%2018.02.2015_15-58_zpsz3bcel6l.png
    Bathroom Waiting for Spring
    k%20%2018.02.2015_16-00_zpst6ykanhq.png
    Link to Gallery :)
    http://www.thesims.com/pl_PL/gallery/5B68DF53B3AE11E481BB6A3FEFC5F4E5
    Post edited by kreatora on
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hey Kreatora! I have to agree with Yvonne. All of your homes are beautiful and elegant! :)
    Gubei Dream is Very Cool! I Love the way you incorporated trees and shrubs into the design. They look Awesome! The interior is beautifully done. I really love how you use the tree appliques in your builds. The hearts look so cute in them! Love Mr. Teddy sitting in the middle of the room. :# The bathroom is just Gorgeous! <3
    Gubei Dream is wonderful! I like the controversial Winter Bedroom :) Controversial indeed! But also very
    brave and inspiring. My only advice here would be to take a minute and double check your work because I can
    see there are some pieces of wallpaper missing. But hey, I don't personally mind filling in the blanks myself :#
    The important thing is that it doesn't bother you :) I just thought I would mention it just in case. It is a very nice house!
    Thanks Cath and Manssom ♥♥ Yes I know about this two pieces of wallpaper :'( Via2382 upload this house and was checking it in the game. But there was already plenty of downloads and "likes" and I didn't know what I could have done with this :( On our forum every house is checked by another person. But our forum is very small comparison to your forum. And our Guru Kameliaxxx unfortunatelly requires perfection of each person.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
    Hey it's not a big deal, really. I think we all can forget something from time to time. I know I have :p
    It is still a very gorgeous house :) With or without those two wallpapers ;D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited February 2015
    Gubei Dream is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on the exterior of the home, and the way you have used the windows is nice. The roofing is great! The texture and colour of the exterior looks great. Sims will enjoy swimming in the front pool. It looks very nice how you have done the side section of the home with the pillars in the water and the roofing! It looks very nice how you have placed the trees and plants in the build. Very nice upper balcony! The plants there look nice. The layout of the home is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice. Nice texture of the kitchen walls and it looks nice how you have placed the kitchen windows and cabinets. Sims will enjoy sitting at the bar counter having a drink from the bar and a chat. The grey, black and white colour scheme of the home looks nice. Very nice music and art room. Nice corner art nook, for sims to enjoy painting on the easel with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The sims will enjoy listening to the piano being played whilst doing painting. The flower cart is nice for thrm to see whilst painting there. The wall pattern in the Winter bedroom and bathroom looks very nice. It looks great how you have placed the lights on the wall in the bathroom. The children's room is very nice! The hearts look nice how you have placed them in the trees on the wall. The teddy there is cute! The tiling and texture of the walls in the other bathroom looks great.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,003 Member
    Wonderful showcase with really gorgeous creations. Gubei Dream is very beautiful and looks awesome illuminated at night. Your modern interior design is very stylish and elegant :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited February 2015
    Thanks @rosemow and @masajo I very much appreciate your comments about my work.
    When it comes to presentations, we have very high demands on our forum Building must be shown on each side and every room shown.
    Worse poor commentator should describe in detail what he likes and what not. This is not mandatory but commentator's prestige suffers if it will be done carelessly . Me with my poor English I can't do this here on your forum. Fortunately, you don't have such expectations here :D
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I'm loving your creativity with the lights and that half window that looks out onto the pond from the kitchen is excellent! Awesome choices!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited February 2015
    Gubei Dream is very gorgeous and amazing! :D
    I love your architectural part, very sleek and rustic. I also like your roofing and use of lights. Your landscaping is very adorable too! I like the use of plants, even your elevated garden and your water feature at the right side. And your interior, sleek! I like the use of modern furnishing in your build. I especially like your clever use of pool lights in your bathroom and that tree poster in kids room.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Neat build! I love the presentation of the front...the pool(s) look great!! Clever use of those outdoor lights on the roof =) I left comments on the Gallery already on that bathroom... <3<3
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • MattoowyMattoowy Posts: 106 Member
    Amazing house Ella!!! I will not write much, because you know very well what my opinion about this house. Yours sincerely!♥♥♥
    EA ID: Mattoowy
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful build! I love everything about it! Especially the interiors! :D