Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Angry Poop. Great Idea or Bad Idea?

DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
What do you all think of Angry Poop?
I think its an amazingly hilarious concept

I can honestly say; If I see an EA Logo whilst browsing net on my mobile device while pooping; It will turn into an Angry Poop!

Comments

• YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Laughed a bit, but thought Whaaaat?
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Awkward idea at best.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    right up there with pee like a champion. You'd think they would at least given them unique animations... but nope. They have nothing special, just regular bathroom animation. Angry poop I pictured them having the straining angry look and grunting as... well you get the idea. Pee like a champion I would of pictured some hands on hip looking about all proud.

In the end, I feel they were a pointless addition. They are nothing special what so ever. They were obviously tossed in as toilet humor.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    YazFoxxy wrote: »
    Laughed a bit, but thought Whaaaat?
    Awkward idea at best.

Hahahah yes.
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    I dislike toilet humor, so when I'd discovered that Sims could take Angry Poops, I... well... let's just say that they (the poops) were the icing on the cake of the many reasons why I found the game to be disappointing. Yuck!
    JPOPcti.jpg
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
    Angry poop icing *shudder*

And I'm really glad they didn't do animations foe angry poops.

Angry Poop while really negative moodlet should give; a death by angry poop death
    that
    would
    be
    perfect.

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    My sims never poop angrily :'( . Do you have to eat the new beans and saussages first?
  • Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    edited January 2015
    Instead of adding family trees they focused their attention on angry poops and peeing like champions. /sigh
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
    edited January 2015
    Dariu wrote: »

Angry Poop while really negative moodlet should give; a death by angry poop death
    that
    would
    be
    perfect.

surprised they didn't just go with fart jokes. I remember my sims in sims 2, would let out green gases and laugh.
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    edited January 2015
    makes me fell game more cheaper
    Senbre wrote: »
    makes the game more cheaper

If only! I still paid $70! If anything angry poop and pee like a champion made the price higher! hehe
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Funny the first couple of times, then just eye-rollingly stupid. I put it in the same category as noxious cloud.
    ejoslin wrote: »
    Funny the first couple of times, then just eye-rollingly stupid. I put it in the same category as noxious cloud.

At least the noxious cloud was autonomous and you could more or less ignore it. My Sim came home from work angry and eventually his bladder motive was low so I clicked the toilet... I had no choice but to click because otherwise he would have had an accident -.- i actually had to participate in the stupidity. I turned my game off for a long while after that.
  • SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    @nilanius wrote: »

that
    would
    be
    perfect.

surprised they didn't just go with fart jokes. I remember my sims in sims 2, would let out green gases and laugh.

the answer is simple. because then they don't need to do extra animation
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    What do you all think of Angry Poop?
    I think its an amazingly hilarious concept

I can honestly say; If I see an EA Logo whilst browsing net on my mobile device while pooping; It will turn into an Angry Poop!
    I think it's childish and stupid to be honest.

He/Him

At least the noxious cloud was autonomous and you could more or less ignore it. My Sim came home from work angry and eventually his bladder motive was low so I clicked the toilet... I had no choice but to click because otherwise he would have had an accident -.- i actually had to participate in the stupidity. I turned my game off for a long while after that.

I don't like either interaction now. I probably shouldn't be surprised that they added more fart interactions with Outdoor Retreat.

I'm not their target audience.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Luckily, my Sims hardly ever get angry so that option doesn't come up much. Pee like a champ is another story.
    I'm actually surprised they didn't put in like for focused, thoughtful poop. The kind where your sims are sitting there thinking about all their past mistakes.
    nilanius wrote: »
    I'm actually surprised they didn't put in like for focused, thoughtful poop. The kind where your sims are sitting there thinking about all their past mistakes.

oh boy
    im sure 97% of us without mobile phones have pondered deeply the meaning of life as we sat down
    wondering and contemplating our past mistakes and at the same time deducing the reason behind life.

You're going for the position of Creative Director, aren't you.

nope no way. If I worked for any game company it would have to be Square-Enix. Quality over greed.

nope no way. If I worked for any game company it would have to be Square-Enix. Quality over greed.

Or CD_REDPROJECKT and dont forget Naughty_Dog

:3

• AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited January 2015
    It was an awkward idea.

I mean I never took an angry dump irl.

"People do that?"

supernatural-awkward.jpg
    Let them eat cake.