Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More EP and GP Ideas

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Even though there are tons of these thought I'd expose my ideas in a thread for everyone to see, didn't include Seasons or Pets because we can pretty much have 90% they will make those :)

The Sims 4 Beach Life GP

Travel to a new vacation destination with a beach
Take a walk on the bay and participate in multiple new activities, from castle building to diving
New underwater lot to explore
Mermaids
Go for a swim in the beach or use the small boat to fish near the shore
Stay at the Resort or buy a new vacation beach house
Real estate

The Sims 4 Tropical Tides GP

Send your sims on a trip to the seas in a cruise
Choose up to 3 types of cruises with diferent themes and prices
Dine at the ship's fancy restaurant and watch one of the multiple cruise's shows
Stop in the calm high sea and go for a swim in the water with the dolphins
Sunbath or participate in the multiple activities of the ship

The Sims 4 Superstar

New "studio town" inspired world
Send your sims to the new spa, club, cinema or to the disco
Make your own band and play in the clubs
Become a celebrity and build your fame to become a 5 star celebrity
Be a singer (rapper and vocalist branches) a fashion star (model and stylist branches) or a famous movie star (film director and superstar actor branches) (active careers)
Enter the VIP sections and get speacial treatments for your sims
Make your own movies with the all new cameras
Become a part-time DJ and play at the disco's to earn simoleons
Build you stage with the all new platform tool
Get mudbaths, facial treatments and massages at the spa
Wish for fame, love or world peace with the new ginie lamp

The Sims 4 Joys of Life GP

Age up to become the coolest pree-teen in the town
Go to the new neighborhood's highschool and meet new freinds and teachers
Assist classes and be the good or bad boy of the class
Dress your toddler (I'm expecting these to come in the patch so...) in new fashionable clothes
Play with all lifestages to the fullest with new interactions to each

The Sims 4 Urban Livin' EP

Send your sim to live in the all new apartments (TS2 style)
Live your sim's life in the new city inspired town
Travel to downtown and feast your self with new clothing stores, restaurants and bars
Dine with grace, make other romantic moves, propose or play with your food with new dining interactions
Decorate your apartment as you like with new high end furniture
Go for a drive around the block or drive to the new locations with your car
Take a look at the sky at night from the high of your apartment's balcony with the new telescope but be careful with the aliens
Make strong friendships by gifting other sims with amazing presents
Gossip in the town and talk about the other sim's new social classes
Be part of one of the city's new social groups and enter in diferent new events throughout the town
Date with class with new date goals to explore
Find new sims to date with the new online dating system
Visit your neighboor's apartments without the need of going through a loading screen
Buy or rent the apartment that best suits your sims but don't forget to pay the rent or your landlord will qick you out!

The Sims 4 African Wonders GP

Go on a safari with your sims and explore the Savannah
Make your own album and show the pictures to all sims in town
Stay in a tent or lodged in new fancy lodges
Learn cultural gestures and new activities with the hidden tribe
Play with the small and big animals but carefull with the lions!
Collect new small animals to take home and show to the neighborhood

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
Post edited by Sigzy05 on

Comments

• Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I can honestly say that I really like all your ideas :D I especially like Tropical Tides, I think it could work really well with a cruise ship where the sims could wander about freely without loading screens and it's something we haven't had before and if we got seasons they could add in a Fjord Cruise.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    altad1 wrote: »
    I can honestly say that I really like all your ideas :D I especially like Tropical Tides, I think it could work really well with a cruise ship where the sims could wander about freely without loading screens and it's something we haven't had before and if we got seasons they could add in a Fjord Cruise.

Thanks, I too would love it if it was actually made :), EA feel free to take the ideas xD you need them more than I :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    BaltiBalti Posts: 34 Member
    Other than a Werewolf GP similar to the Vampire one we got and maybe one with Witches, Seasons EP, University EP,
    some kind of hotel managing tropical & alpine pack with snorkling and diving/skiing and snowboarding,
    and maybe even a UK inspired GP/EP centered around Royalty, I just want loads of destination worlds for travelling and adventuring sims. I have posted the following ideas for that in other threads:

"I'd absolutely LOOOVE a Tibet/Nepal Adventure destination world with snowy mountains..
    Exotic temples with monks and snow storms that keep you inside ( unless you want to die by getting stuck in snow or something or maybe stumble upon the rare Yeti ) and you could spend your time learning Kung Fu or meditating :D
    I'd 100% prefer this over a regular China/Japan/Korea/Mongolia/Thailand vacation or whatever.. This is the one I want the most more than any other destination pack <3

Also I'd really really like to have a UAE/Istanbul Middle Eastern Arabian inspired one.. With desert adventures on camels, camping under the starts in bedouin tents, belly dancing and spice/perfume/carpet markets etc and some exotic architecture! Maybe you could stumble upon magic lamps and genies if you were lucky.

I'd also really like to have back the Egyptian Adventure destination.. I never played Sims 3 and I love Egypt. Pyramid exploration, tombs, curses and archaeology!!

Ooooh and I'd definitely love a Venice destination focused on culture and like ballet/opera/theater/renaissance art and perhaps with it's own masquerade festival or ball :D Maybe they could include a historian/merchant career or perhaps opera-singing/ballet-dancing/acting/sculpturing/perfumery skills. Or tailoring and luxurious fabric shops. Hmm.. Or antique auctions! Lot's of possibilities.

I also wouldn't mind a tropical volcanic tiki island destination maybe inspired by Hawaii or something with beaches and natives that worship the volcano god, but I'm not as interested in this as the other ones now that we have Jungle Adventure and it would be somewhat similar world.

Maybe an Australian outback adventure world could have some potential with exotic and dangerous animals and maybe a career as a zoologist or poison/reptile collector. At least the nature would be a bit different.. "