Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Architectonics By Vihisha

VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
a.gifr.gifc.gifh.gifi.gift.gife.gifc.gift.gifo.gifn.gifi.gifc.gifs.gif
b.gify.gif
v.gifi.gifh.gifi.gifs.gifh.gifa.gif

This is where I shall be uploading my newest builds with links to view more pics as well as a quick links to find the lots on the Gallery!
As always, thank-u to everyone who takes the time to view my creations!! *hugs times a million* ~Vihisha
rXyqmuX.jpg
Post edited by Vihisha on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Forget Me Not
    hWKIatK.jpg
    Click here for additional pics http://imgur.com/a/XQffh
    Link to see this lounge on the Gallery Forget Me Not

645906hmoluktu9a.gif645906hmoluktu9a.gif645906hmoluktu9a.gif

Stoneridge Place
    BQyqK9A.jpg
    Click here for additional pics http://imgur.com/a/IVxJL
    Link to see this house on the Gallery Stoneridge Place

Cherry Blossom Manor
    DzaqJoC.jpg
    Click here for additional pics http://imgur.com/a/Y0Lk5
    Link to see this house on the Gallery Cherry Blossom Manor

Gingerbread Delight V.2
    KDiqv6e.jpg
    Link to see this house on the Gallery Gingerbread Delight V.2
    Unfurnished version on the Gallery Gingerbread Delight

Jackrabbit Park & Information Center
    9UQgjGJ.jpg
    Click here for additional pics http://imgur.com/a/ieeRI
    Link to see this park on the Gallery Jackrabbit Park & Information Center

Sunset Terrace
    pKIvldn.jpg
    Click here for additional pics http://imgur.com/a/Lf1RY
    Link to see this house on the Gallery Sunset Terrace

Gardenvale Place
    6IoV53m.jpg
    Click here for additional pics http://imgur.com/a/6Rhgm
    Link to see this house on the Gallery Gardenvale Place
    Post edited by Vihisha on
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. :) Your builds are very nice! Gingerbread Delight is a very nice home! The coloured rooftop peaks look very nice! It looks nice how you have white roofing and gingerbread brown colour of the exterior walls. It looks nice how you have used the spandrels in the front porch area. The gnome looks cute near the door! Nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home. I have posted about the other builds when you showcased them in other threads so I won't post about them again.
    I will look forward to seeing your next builds too :)
  • Options
    That gingerbread house was a spur of the moment build, so I do not have any pictures or showcase thread about it anywhere. I do VERY much appreciate the feedback on it =) I have some wonderful friends that were kind enough 2 nominate that house & I was beyond shocked when it received a Maxis favorite! Thank-u @Rosemow 4 your comment as well as ALL your comments in the past...you're hands down 1 of THE sweetest people that r here on the forums!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    I really think all of your builds are spectacular!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    lessthanzero1013lessthanzero1013 Posts: 464 Member
    Woohoo!! Glad to see that you have this all set up Vihisha!! :)

@SummerFalls Hey stranger, its good to see you! :)
    Feel free to add me on Origin: lessthanzero1013
    00d43057-3a6e-4d56-8f19-6ae0d13c18ba_zps7c6fa94e.jpg
  • Options
    Hey THX @SummerFalls that's such a sweet thing 2 say =)

*happy dance* Yup @lessthanzero1013 all set up! I REALLY should have taken your advice waaaay back when...but I truthfully didn't think people would really like my stuff enough 2 bother making a showcase thread lol A few builds down the road & I had wished I'd done it =P
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Woohoo!! Glad to see that you have this all set up Vihisha!! :)

@SummerFalls Hey stranger, its good to see you! :)

OMG HI! @lessthanzero1013‌
    It's been so long!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hey Vih, very great that you're back and created your dedicated showcase thread. I already faved each of your builds, even your latest, Jackrabbit Park & Information Center. I haven't got a chance to comment but I really like that layout, especially the decked play area and your plant terrarium. Just keep it up! :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Christi83Christi83 Posts: 82 Member
    Bookmarked! As you know I'm a big fan :D
    [
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Stoneridge Place - Very believable and sooo realistic. Great house! <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Lovely showcase with gorgeous builds and each so different. Really love your Gingerbread Delight, it's so adorable and Cherry Blossom Manor is superb :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Hey Vih, very great that you're back and created your dedicated showcase thread. I already faved each of your builds, even your latest, Jackrabbit Park & Information Center. I haven't got a chance to comment but I really like that layout, especially the decked play area and your plant terrarium. Just keep it up! :D
    Thank-u so much...it means a lot knowing u took the time 2 do all that & c what I've been up 2 =)

As always Miss @Christi83 I sure do *wink*

LOVE LOVE LOVE Stoneridge Place - Very believable and sooo realistic. Great house! <3
    THX!! I actually got the inspiration 4 that house when I was browsing townhouses 4 sale in our area...I ended up making it WAY bigger & had a lot of fun w/the decks etc.

masajo wrote: »
    Lovely showcase with gorgeous builds and each so different. Really love your Gingerbread Delight, it's so adorable and Cherry Blossom Manor is superb :)
    I truly do appreciate that @Masajo I've had a lot of fun building so far...it's nice 2 have the support of my fellow Simmers =)

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Nice to see that you've got a showcase thread Vihisha! :) Solid job on these builds. Architecture and landscaping looks well done and the interiors are great! I think I might like Jackrabbit Park and Info Center the most, but the Gingerbread Delight is awesome. Great details in all of them though! :)
  • Options
    Nice to see that you've got a showcase thread Vihisha! :) Solid job on these builds. Architecture and landscaping looks well done and the interiors are great! I think I might like Jackrabbit Park and Info Center the most, but the Gingerbread Delight is awesome. Great details in all of them though! :)

Hey THX @TheGreenLion =) It's nice 2 know that u think my newest build is 1 that u like best...this was the 1st time I ever attempted a park build...so that's a nice compliment 2 hear. THX 4 the encouraging words, my friend =)

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Hey Vihisha, so glad you have creative thread I can bookmark and follow! :) I love all of your builds! Each one is so different from the next, you easily flow from one style to another. Stoneridge Place might be me fav, such a cozy home with a welcoming exterior! Gingerbread Delight V.2 is ridiculously creative, the plumbobs make for perfect gumdrops! :) Looking forward to your next creation! :blush:
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    I love all of your builds! Each one is so different from the next, you easily flow from one style to another.

"I'm all about diverse, 'bout diverse...not standard!" *2 the tune of All About That Base*

No really...thank-u....that's a nice compliment....I try & not get into ruts of making the same styles...I like me a challenge! =P

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Omg!! That is hilarious and AWESOME! =D Ha! I agree, I like changing things up and branching out. Although we need more content to help make that happen! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Cherry Blossom Manor is gorgeous, I love me some pink <3 Jackrabbit Park & Information Center is a really cool build, love the idea of the displays!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    @Cerrydd THX so much! I'm so glad the displays worked...I had the idea before I started the build & wasn't sure if it was possible =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    Love Cherry Blossoms. So soft and romantic yet strong and rustic. Yin and Yang
  • Options
    THX @LadyDaKare I like how u put that!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited January 2015
    Nice to meet you here my friend ♥ I have seen all your works in Gallery but see this here it is big difference. You know I love your Gingerbread :) for creativity and perfect attention to detail. This perfect attention to detail is evident in each of your work.
    I will not choose between them. Better, worse , the best one.
    In each of them, you have put a lot of work and love, and it can be seen ♥
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful new additions! I especially love the ginger bread house! So cute! :D
  • Options
    kreatora wrote: »
    Nice to meet you here my friend ♥ I have seen all your works in Gallery but see this here it is big difference. You know I love your Gingerbread :) for creativity and perfect attention to detail. This perfect attention to detail is evident in each of your work.
    I will not choose between them. Better, worse , the best one.
    In each of them, you have put a lot of work and love, and it can be seen ♥

<3 Thank-u kreatora! I really do try my hardest 2 add those little details into my builds...it's nice 2 know my time is "noticed." Glad that we follow each other on the Gallery...it sure is nice 2 c when u come out w/something new =)

THX @‌yanti68 I'm so glad that I can showcase my builds here where the pics r better hee hee

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Your houses are wonderful and beautiful :) Gingerbread Delight is my favorite ♥
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]