Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunrise Valley has arrived! (All EP's and SP's included)

Since The Sims 3 is done having expansion packs, I decided to create a world which includes ALL EP's and SP's. Well, actually, it includes all EP's and SP's except Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Supernatural and into the Future (I am not a fan of fantasy in my game) All community lots have been upgraded with new EP objects and new lots have been created. Sunrise Valley is set in the same Sunset Valley neighborhood but I expanded on it. It has a little over 100 lots (including homes and apartment buildings)

I would really appreciate it if you guys download it and test it out. I started working on it after the release of Movie Stuff Pack and have been on and off working on this. You may download this world from my profile in the exchange. Hope you enjoy Sunrise Valley!

www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8560458

Comments

• Options
    Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    Thank you for sharing it. I will be checking it out.
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I guess it has been culled?
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    TreborHG_93TreborHG_93 Posts: 259 Member
    @mooredt21 what do you mean? It's still there for download
  • Options
    I put the link on my browser and it took me to a page that said the item was no longer available?

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    Thanks. :smiley:

• Options
    @mooredt21 A recommendation would be good if you like the world. I actually forgot to place a bowling alley in the world. If you want, you can copy the bowling alley from the university world and place it in sunrise valley and update it a little bit. That's what I did in my game.
  • Options
    I thought I did a rec? I love that bowling alley. I add it to every place.

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I am thinking of trying it
  • Options
    Rosie38Rosie38 Posts: 37 Member
    very nice =) thanks you for sharing
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I am thinking of moving my household there but Araceli is a witch
  • Options
    PandaBear3542PandaBear3542 Posts: 5 New Member
    I've been looking for something new how cool! Thank you for sharing :p
  • Options
    And I have humans and vampires :)
  • Options
    This town is not for supernatural creatures. I have removed all supernatural items from community lots. I like my gameplay to stick to reality
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Question what if someone does not have all the EPs or Stuff packs will it still work in their games?
  • Options
    you can try it and if it doesn't work then just uninstall it :)
  • Options
    @Summerskydreamer I am not sure but the only eps and sp you don't need are Supernatural, into the future, katy perry sweet treats.
  • Options
    KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks! I can't wait to try this tonight ^_^.
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited September 2015
    It worked for me yay but i had to deleat the bridgeport houses the apartments and other centers.They showed up black.I exchanged them with what i had. Also the bridge is not showing but that is fine the world is awesome love it thanks for making it.
  • Options
    @Summerskydreamer Hi. Thanks for your comment. Do you have late night installed on your computer? If not, don't expect those late night lots to show up. The bridge is also part of latenight expansion pack so its not going to show up if you don't have the ep and there are some items in buildings which require late night ep
  • Options
    Some issues that I have found with the world and how to fix it:

The Aquarius lot is missing a wall close to the elevator which is causing the whole floor to become dark when playing and sims are getting stuck. You should try to complete the wall to prevent this.

I placed blocks all around the Plasma building to add realism to it. I have noticed a lot of sims getting stuck and not being able to find a way out (stupid sims). I suggest you delete all the blocks surrounding the building.

I received a message that there aren't any collectibles in the world. All collectibles which were in sunrise valley and ep neighborhoods are in this world. You just need to think of the most logical place where you would find them :). For example, if you are looking to collect mosquitos and cockroach, look around the junkyard :P. I admit I didn't spend much time organizing collectables since I'm not a big collector in the game unless I get it as a job opportunity. (they are all there, just look)

---Those are the only issues that I found which you guys can fix on your own very easily. If you have any other issues, let me know and if there are enough, I will see if I can fix those issues in create a world and repost the world to this site.

Suggestions:

If you would like a bowling alley, try going to the university world and copying the lot. I removed one of the first homes which are placed on the road that leads to the bridge and placed the bowling alley there. Removed some of the college posters and items to give it less of a college feel.

You may have noticed there are no train stations in this world, that's because even when my sims had a car, they would get out to go on the train station. I found that really unrealistic and annoying. Feel free to add them if you have late night.

Since I have Island Paradise, there is an issue which ea never fixed where sims take a boat taxi to cross the water. I made the routing system in this world so that sims will not get stuck on a loop if they take the boat (have tested it many times). They will take the bridge to cross over to the small island. The only bad side for this is that I had to completely close down the beach in the lighthouse island so sims would not get on a boat. You can still go to the beach in the main land. Also, there is only 1 lot empty port where you can build a water home. I have tried it and it works perfectly. If you want to place more ports, do so but I can't guarantee that the house will not get stuck if you try to move it away from the port. I also placed all 3 underwater lots in this world, tested it, and they work perfectly.

---Don't forget to go back, like and recommend the world if you are having fun with it.
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    sounds great im gonna try it thank you for making this :)
  • Options
    Suzan9055Suzan9055 Posts: 8 New Member
    Just downloaded it and can't wait to try a new world. It sounds intriguing. Many thanks in advance!!!
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing!.
  • Options
    smallville2020smallville2020 Posts: 76 Member
    hey all! do anyone have sims that look like Miss Fisher and other characters from miss fisher`s murder mysteries tv show? Or the house miss fisher live in?