Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trouble in China's Shops

I'm hoping someone can hep me with this. Whenever I go to China, I go to buy relics in the shop, but my sims keep running out and a thought bubble appears saying they can't do the action. I've tried leaving China completely and going back but its still happening. I've had no issues with previous games, but this is the first time I'm going to China with this current family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    That usually means that there is something in the way. Is the shop crowded? Is there a gnome in the shop that could be in the way? Have you updated your game (as some updates interfere with WA)? Sometimes it's helpful to have things like the Traveler mod from NRAAS: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ Please note that you don't need to register to get the mods, only to comment in their forums. (I use it with Overwatch and Error Trap. Having the 3 mods helps prevent many of the problems caused by the EA produced updates. Keep in mind that you don't have to have the EPs to have the updates that cause the problems.)