Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ahh... Don't You just Love it when...

CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
Now, I started this thread as a "Venting" thread so to speak, to participate, just say something you absolutely HATE but it must first start with "Don't you just love it when...", in a sarcastic sense.

Let me start:

Don't you just love it when you spend hours on a build and it only gets 2 DOWNLOADS!!?!?!

Now, you try! :relieved:
Ci7abDw.png

Comments

• FrauSchneiderFrauSchneider Posts: 910 Member
    Don't you just love it when one of the few times you actually decide to try and build a house, and end up making one you actually sort of like, exit out of the game on accident (and of course you just had to not save it)?
    tumblr_ni3qdnK1nC1shrk9ao3_540.gif
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Don't you love it when you tell her "I love it" and she says "You're calling me fat?"
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Don't you just love it when a complete stranger gives you a big, juicy, cheeseburger?

I LOVE IT!!!
    (never actually happened though)
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Don't you just love it when people don't know the meaning of personal space?
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    Don't you just love that whenever you're using your phone, that there's that one friend wants to see what you're doing on it.
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Don't you just love it when you're singing in the shower, and someone's making a sound recording how awful your singing voice really is?
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • SomeoneFromLongAgoSomeoneFromLongAgo Posts: 146 Member
    Don't you just love it when someone plays a practical joke on you, and you weren't in on it?
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Don't you just love it when the morning you decide not to take a shower, brush your hair, dress in clean clothes or put on makeup is the day an unexpected guest drops by?
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    Don't you just love it when you can't play Sims because your computer is not working still?
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    Don't you just love it when you're eating breakfast, go to get a glass of water, and return to find your dog eating the rest of your meal?
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    Don't you just love it when you have fixed a bug, and then it happens to you again? *very sarcastic*

• NGCManNGCMan Posts: 442 Member
    Don't you love it that I bumped the thread?
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Don't you just love it when you're uploading a video and the internet goes down?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • VanGoslingVanGosling Posts: 82 Member
    Don't you just love it when you have a streak of bad luck?
  • AbyssalMermaidAbyssalMermaid Posts: 26 Member
    Don't you just love it when you're in the middle of building a house in the sims 3 haven't saved in forever because you are so into it and its the best house you've done and then your game crashes and you either lose all or the majority of your progress..... we need auto save in the game and it needs to auto save every 5 seconds.
  • Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member
    Don't you just love it when CAS crashes after spending all that time creating your Sims?
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    Don't you just love it when your cc breaks interactions with your game?
  • MysteriousSimszMysteriousSimsz Posts: 50 Member
    Don't you just love it when your sims game stops working?
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Don't you just love it when the Sims 3 gives you the exception raised error?!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Don't you just love it when you tread o the pins of an upturned plug without having shoes on? :s
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    Don't you love it when you go to get something from another room and when you get there, you forgot what you wanted?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Don't you just love it when someone is looking over your shoulder when your putting a password in?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    Don't you just love it when your dog drops his favorite toy in your lap and it's covered with dog slobber?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Don't you just love it when there's a pimple on you chin and it hurts to move your mouth. I guess that's what the teenage years are all about :'(
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • marshaline6marshaline6 Posts: 576 Member
    Don't you love when you're about to google something, then when you get to the search bar, you forget everything on your mind?