Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by SimHead82 (New Lot: Roasted - A Coffee Shop)

SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I am currently doing a project of renovating the "downtown" area. I have completed my new gym - Willow Creek Health Club. I really wanted a community lot where Sims could swim and thought it would fit in with a gym perfectly. I have tons of machines in the gym because they fill up so quickly. I have pop music radio speakers, since that is my personal favorite but you can easily change them out. The feel is modern, open and airy. There are 3 private bathrooms with showers as well as a bathroom that you can access by the pool. There is a reception desk downstairs and a manager's office upstairs. I also built the gym where the Night Club was but you can obviously place it any where you want! Please enjoy! It does have two coffee tables from OR acting as benches. My Origin name is also SimHead82.

OkHf9p2.png
Eh7vMfQ.png
3cktygI.png
al2FkRn.png
yVSjaJy.png
gTeFTcM.png
25Pkg2K.png
EieI5Ii.png
KYfWPOr.png
FETS26O.png
AVODa7c.png
xxUaW5B.png
Origin ID: SimHead82
Post edited by SimHead82 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Willow Creek Health Club is a very nice gym! :) It looks great how you have placed the windows in the build and the texture of the exterior looks great. Very nice back patio pool area! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting in the sunshine having a chat poolside on the seats or at the umbrella covered tables. It looks very nice how you have placed the seats and tables in the pool patio area. The hedge fencing looks nice on the sides of the patio. Nice layout of the interior of the building. The red colour scheme of the Health Club looks nice. Nice reception counter area for sims to check it at. The towels and rose on the counter are nice touches there. It looks great how you have set up the areas with the treadmills, weight machines and punching bags in them. Sims wil enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst doing their training. It looks great that you have a wall of mirrors in the machines equipment area, and the sporting themed pictures on the wall suit well the type of build. It is great that a number of sims can use the equipment together at the same time. Very nice upstairs office desk nook! The flower, name card and books on the desk table and the notice board on the wall add a great look to the area.
    It is a great gym! :) I hope you continue to enjoy your makeover of the downtown section of Willow Creek :)
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    This gym looks adorable, with the matching color of red! The interior and exterior of this gym both are really well done!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
    Thanks @rosemow and @SummerFalls! Thanks for all the freedback @rosemow! I am going to work on the Night Club next. :)
  • ClareWithoutAnIClareWithoutAnI Posts: 23 Member
    I love it! I can't build at all so I'm glad there's this gym I can put in my game instead of trying to fit a pool into the current gym.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I really love this lot so much <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Cool health club, I like the dark exterior and the red color choices. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    The exterior reminds me of a Cross Fit gym here in town. Nice job keeping 2 the red/black/white color scheme throughout the whole build
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    Love your Gym, Please Continue! Love everything about it.
    Thanks for all the positive reviews every one! I am still working on renovating the night club. I just haven't had much time to play recently.
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Willow Creek Health Club is awesome! :D
    The use of bricks and dark with red color choices fits very well in your build. I also like that industrial modern feel. Gonna love it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very nice! :)
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Stylish gym, the red/grey combination looks great!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Willow Creek Health Club is a very nice gym. Nice colors and interior of the club :)
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
    In anticipation of GTW, I have built a modern little coffee shop I am calling, Roasted. It is a spacious lot. Right now your Sims can brew coffee & tea, make cupcakes, or perform the guitar. There is also a nice patio area that has great views. I will tweak it once GTW is released to work as a bakery. I hope you enjoy it!

Front view:
    wTMnaF9.png
    Side views:
    AFsB8cv.png
    XeyH5Wm.png
    w2A0oJ9.png

Floor plan:
    Ogm6f3h.png

Inside views:
    avW1oRe.png
    N7IN3EK.png
    1EcbDdA.png
    YYjeJ1R.png
    DQyO26G.png
    DPouNha.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Roasted is a very nice coffee shop for sims to enjoy visiting ! :) Very nice exterior of the building! The brown colour scheme and the brickwork texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks nice how you have used the roof trimming. It looks nice how you have used the awnings in the build. The type of windows that you have used in the build looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting indoors at the tables, looking out at the outdoors views. It looks nice how you have done double front glass doors. The plants and lamp lights either sides of the front entrance add nice touches there. The outdoors dining patio is nice. It looks nice how you have set up the umbrella covered tables there, for sims to enjoy having a drink, meals and a cupcake at the tables in the sunshine. The hose on the back wall of the building is a nice touch there, and it looks great that you have an alcove for the recycling bins. Very nice layout of the interior of the building! It looks nice how you have set up the tables and chairs in the shop. The circular floor rugs look nice under the tables. Sims will enjoy listening to the guitar being playing whilst they are sitting at the tables having a chat, drinking and eating. The texture of the side walls looks nice. Very nice coffee and tea making counter nook. Sims will enjoy brewing up drinks from the machines there. The mugs rack on the counter and the menu boards on the side walls in this nook area look great and add to the nice look of the shop. The blue colour of the walls is nice. Nice kitchen area. Sims will enjoy cooking cupcakes on the machine or using the stove to prepare meals.
    It is a very nice coffee shop! It will be a nice build to turn into a bakery when GTW is released. :)
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    I absolutely love the name...& what a good idea 4 a lot! The brick u chose 4 the exterior looks great w/the awnings. I like the outdoor seating area u created 4 Sims 2 enjoy the goodies. Great little coffee house =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cute coffee shop! Looks very real! Love the lovely brown, chocolate colour! :D
    Thanks everyone! Working on another Community lot. Hopefully, I'll finish it up soon!
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Great lot! =)
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful gym and coffee shop, both very stylish. Looking forward to seeing your next community lot :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • ToxicBlueToxicBlue Posts: 66 Member
    LOVE this! I know I couldn't wait to totally re-design the downtown area. Making community lots is so much fun cause you get to see so many sims using them at once! Great work and I'll be looking forward to seeing your next builds! :)
    Untitled%202_zps45hg4xod.png