Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    << o:)

>>not >:)

Just making that clear! LOL

:D LOLOL :D

Hey, now you best be on your best behavior ;)
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    I just watched the second video @charlotteprice...soooo beautiful. Craven would appear to have the hopeless romantic trait I'm thinking because that was such a beautiful collection of moments between that couple. I absolutely love that song too, gives me goosebumps!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend as well :( I do hope she's feeling better - you are such a kind and caring soul Charlotteprice - I'm glad you'll have a few days to play your game. We look forward to hearing updates on Rocco and his rise to stardom. Maybe Craven can teach you how to put together a montage of Rocco's greatest hits, kind of like those K-Tel records ads when we were younger ;)

@AlphaFen yes, when I first put my wish list together, I wasn't trying to own the store. There are a lot of things in a lot of sets that I didn't really want so I just put on the individual items I liked. Kind of like buying a single instead of the whole album so you just get the songs you like. Then I learned how if you bought just enough, you could get the rest of the stuff free because of a Daily Deal, well...my whole changed after that - LOL! :p
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited January 2015
    @simgeek79 Lol I am still resisting owning the store (mainly because it will take forever) but the gradual creep of "I only want a few things" turning in to "while I am here that looks pretty and ooo that too, I might as well" next thing you know your planning the whole rigmarole of buying something you don't want on DD because it's part of a set you DO want! Then you check whether the item you purchased has magically turned your 5% CYS into a download button :p

Argh! When did shopping get so complicated! :p DD stalking is super fun though and you've got to love CYS <3
    Very true @AlphaFen I can't believe some nights I have stayed up till 4am to snag a deal, it's crazy but it just seems wrong to pay full price. Speaking of which most generous gifter @charlotteprice I noticed you gifted a couple of people Aurora Skies gold. It really isn't worth the extra points. You don't get anything extra with the gold version with the exception of the Tiny Prodigies venue and yet EA charges you extra. Standard World+Venue (2426+1539) = 3965; Gold Version costs 4307 a difference of 342. not a huge difference but better to have those points in your account than EA's

@AlphaFen I always knew you were a stalker :p

@simgeek79 Why didn't I figure that out about Aurora Skies :o I didn't realize it was cheaper the other way. I know some people have a hard time getting the walker and playpen ( I think that's it) so I just sent the gold so they had all that! I really like ASkies. I think it has the most stuff in it. Not sure though, LOL

*hugs*
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    I just watched the second video @charlotteprice...soooo beautiful. Craven would appear to have the hopeless romantic trait I'm thinking because that was such a beautiful collection of moments between that couple. I absolutely love that song too, gives me goosebumps!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend as well :( I do hope she's feeling better - you are such a kind and caring soul Charlotteprice - I'm glad you'll have a few days to play your game. We look forward to hearing updates on Rocco and his rise to stardom. Maybe Craven can teach you how to put together a montage of Rocco's greatest hits, kind of like those K-Tel records ads when we were younger ;)

@AlphaFen yes, when I first put my wish list together, I wasn't trying to own the store. There are a lot of things in a lot of sets that I didn't really want so I just put on the individual items I liked. Kind of like buying a single instead of the whole album so you just get the songs you like. Then I learned how if you bought just enough, you could get the rest of the stuff free because of a Daily Deal, well...my whole changed after that - LOL! :p

Yes, I love that song also! Craven makes some amazing videos!

I haven't played my game yet, but as soon as I get off work tomorrow morning I am going to go check on Rocco! I need to get him leveled up!

put together a montage of Rocco? :s No way. Its hard enough to figure out what is simple to some people but turns out so difficult for me :'(
    I played my Sims so much and any chance I had over the years I didn't even know a lot of stuff existed. It took me a while to figure out how to get the video on here! It didn't work when I copied and pasted.........finally remembered I needed the url off of it. Geeezzzzzzzz, no more figuring things out for me! I am sooooooo done with anything that might cause a headache from trying to figure it out!

K-Tel records? How old do you think I am :oB)
    lol @charlotteprice yes, we don't need to feel like we're working when we're playing our game, so I agree, no need to "figure things out" but you are much more tech savvy than I since I recall reading that you have used mods and such where as I have looked at the links for those and then my eyes glaze over... :o I would never ask you your age but you did mention something about a 37 year old child so if I remember those Ktel record ads, you must too ;) Enjoy your days off and have fun with Rocco :p

simgeek79 wrote: »
    lol @charlotteprice yes, we don't need to feel like we're working when we're playing our game, so I agree, no need to "figure things out" but you are much more tech savvy than I since I recall reading that you have used mods and such where as I have looked at the links for those and then my eyes glaze over... :o I would never ask you your age but you did mention something about a 37 year old child so if I remember those Ktel record ads, you must too ;) Enjoy your days off and have fun with Rocco :p

Yeah, I got a lot of help from forums when it came to mods. It took forever and a day to get it working, but I did :D
    That's one reason I haven't downloaded them yet, I will have to figure it out all over again, LOL

*hugs*
    edited January 2015
    Would never have the patience (or talent) to make those videos, it's a lot more fun just playing the game for me. I wouldn't dare touch mods for fear of bugging my game out of existance so your a braver woman then I am @charlotteprice !
    :o
    Your accusations of stalking cut me to the bone! Just because I spend almost every waking moment keeping track of the DD sales means nothing! It's perfectly healthy! :p

AlphaFen wrote: »
    Would never have the patience (or talent) to make those videos, it's a lot more fun just playing the game for me. I wouldn't dare touch mods for fear of bugging my game out of existance so your a braver woman then I am @charlotteprice !
    :o
    Your accusations of stalking cut me to the bone! Just because I spend almost every waking moment keeping track of the DD sales means nothing! It's perfectly healthy! :p

I am not sure I will put myself thru all that again (mods) I will just have to wait and see!

:o cut to the bone :o

^^throws a small tiny round band aid to you

o:)
    edited January 2015
    Wow!
    @charlotteprice with your bed-side manner and precise medical knowledge, have you ever thought of joining the healthcare profession? :o;)

*throws small tiny round band aid at you*

o:)

Well, I MADE a Sim Fairy for Rocco.......determined to get that Fairy Baby :p They both have the flirty trait so it didn't take long for them to start flirting and become friends!
    [img][/img]1zml5xg.jpg
    I am going to have to redo Rocco's tattoos. They look awful. Maybe my settings are not right? :o
    I am off to bed now, I have not been sleeping much for a few weeks. Hopefully I will sleep 10 hours, LOL

On a good note, I am off work the next four days! :p

*hugs*
    edited January 2015
    Fingers crossed for a tiny blue (she's a nice blue by the way) fairy baby with wings. Also my tattoos always look pretty smudged up I just thought that was how it was on the Sims. Rocco's tattoo looks like a pointy cat's face with glowing red eyes or a giant upside down red moth or I am completely clueless. I am guessing it's the last option :wink:

Anyhoo I hope you get some rest and you spend your four days off productively by learning a new life skill (maybe first aid :p ) or broadening your horizons.

Or Simming that is much more fun and now I think about it pretty horizon broadening :p
    @AlphaFen LOL at red eyes >:) I have no idea what the tattoo is suppose to be either!

I want you to know that my fingernail was bent backwards and it is barely hanging on :o I know when I clip it, it is really going to be sore. It will take skinnnnnnnnnnnn...........ouch..........BUT, I wrapped a big Band-Aid around it to keep it safe, LOL Of course, it interferes with my typing or really, anything in RL I do!

I think you jinxed me :'(

*pitiful hugs*
    Ooo that sounds really nasty, I am so sorry.

Though the power to jinx people sounds really cool I don't think it was me (this time >:) )

*Healing hopeful hugs*
  • NanohurtzNanohurtz Posts: 280 Member
    I recently started playing SIMS3 and can truly understand why there is soo must frustration over SIM4.. SIMS3 is absolutely amazing!! It has soo many features that I can barely keep up. Its almost 5am EST while I am writing this and I'm still poking around discovering new and funny adventures. Even the SIM and home builders is amazing! Basements??!?! omg I'm in love! - The possibilities with this alone are endless. The graphics on my computer made me forget at times I was playing version 3 and not 4 lol.

My first ranch style home, 1st floor owners suite, and basement buildout

Screenshot_17.jpg

Screenshot_35.jpg

Screenshot_27.jpg

Graciella_Base_Drama.jpg
    Bio: Architect - Interior Decorator - Celebetante
    Played: SimCity, SimAnt, SimEarth, SIMS1, SIMS2, SIMS3, SIM4 (oh gawd why?)
    Status: Ecstatic +40, Updating Rochelle of Kendleton - Episode II.
    @Nanohurtz Did you make the house? It is gorgeous! I love that you can have basements, they come in quite handy!

So are you new to the Sim Series?

Sims3 is amazing and there is no end to what can be done in this game!

Great pics B)

*hugs*
    @Nanohurtz That is a really nice house especially the outside an amazing exterior

(*) Welcome to Sims 3 (*) Home of much much awesomeness
  • NanohurtzNanohurtz Posts: 280 Member
    @Nanohurtz Did you make the house? It is gorgeous! I love that you can have basements, they come in quite handy! So are you new to the Sim Series? Sims3 is amazing and there is no end to what can be done in this game! Great pics B)
    *hugs*
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    @Nanohurtz That is a really nice house especially the outside an amazing exterior (*) Welcome to Sims 3 (*) Home of much much awesomeness

Thanks and thanks both of you <3. Truth be told I've stopped playing at SIMS2 and many moons later thought to start again at SIMS4. Had my heart broken there, but then turned to SIMS3. I went in head first and purchased all the DLC's one time telling myself "oh well, you live only once.. try it all" lol. So I did. It was literally instant love :)

Yes, the house is completely custom from the ground up. The basement alone totally blew my mind - I had nooo idea this feature existed. Absolutely priceless. I've just posted the first of a series involving my Sim "Rochelle" in the play and share section. It has the entire floor plan with more on the way as the story progresses.

SIMS4 can wait until it's brought up to speed :) SIMS3 is life, and I love it.
    Graciella_Base_Drama.jpg
    Bio: Architect - Interior Decorator - Celebetante
    Played: SimCity, SimAnt, SimEarth, SIMS1, SIMS2, SIMS3, SIM4 (oh gawd why?)
    Status: Ecstatic +40, Updating Rochelle of Kendleton - Episode II.
    @Nanohurtz Wow, you went from Sims2 years ago, stopped it, then decided to try Sims4, without ever playing Sims3 prior! Did you read up on the forums and realized what was in Sims3 and then decided to start purchasing all the stuff? Just curious :D

I think Sims3 has so much to offer, a lot of people feel for Sims2 like I do for Sims3. Its a personal decision but Sims3 is "life" as you put it and has so much to offer in the game, endless hours of playing! I have had so many hours of playing the Sims3 over the years that Sims4 has ...well..I just hope I can get back into playing Sims3 every chance I get......one day...I will be able to go back!

You are very creative, my house's always looked like a box, LOL I can decorate the inside of the house, but the outside........ :s

*hugs*
    edited January 2015
    @‌charlotteprice A box would be how I would describe my houses too. A box with crazy window placings.

@Nanohurtz This is not my attempt to bankrupt you but have you seen the Simstore http://store.thesims3.com/ there is a ton of extra stuff there. You probably have some Simpoints to redeem from purchasing the game which you can spent here, they also provide adverts (blue boxs that occasionly pop up on the left) that provide free simpoints. Lots of advice on how to best use your simpoints here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p1 and here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/809797/cascades-daily-deals-getting-the-best-bang-for-your-sp#latest

Apologies if you already know this.
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
    They went on their first date, don't know why his bubble shows a broken heart! Could be because she snuck in the "Chattering Teeth" on him and he didn't like it!
    [img][/img]254yh38.jpg
    They sang Karaoke together before going to Dinner and watching the stars, so far the first date is going well,LOL Of course his neck looks like its broken and her face looks like she is scared or bored? I never said I was good at taking pictures :p She ended up having a "great date" but he didn't, go figure! They still was flirty though!
    [img][/img]30tj6rp.jpg
    He proposed to her the next day, right there in the bathroom :o How romantic is that, LOL
    [img][/img]rvlttw.jpg
    They had a private wedding and are now EXPECTING A BABY! Oh my, lets hope I get my Fairy Baby <3

• CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    He proposed to her the next day, right there in the bathroom :o How romantic is that, LOL
    [img][/img]rvlttw.jpg
    They had a private wedding and are now EXPECTING A BABY! Oh my, lets hope I get my Fairy Baby <3

LMAO. Every girl's dream to be proposed to in the bathroom! :D

(*) *crossing fingers for the fairy baby* (*)

@CandySims14 LOL, well she does have the neat trait, so its good to know the bathroom was clean :p

She just got pregnant and having some morning sickness, so it will still be a while (at least it will make me go play the game again tonight)

Maybe you should cross your toes too :p

*hugs*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top