Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    LOL, sounds good to me @scillakees Just start over :D

I like to post some memories and since I am nearing meeting my LTW, I really am going to try to post it and hope the game don't crash!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    How is my house coming along? I leveled my Theif up to 9 and it will be a while to reach the top. Seems like it doesn't go up but a tiny bit, but she only works 4 hours a night now :D

It is done! I am at the stage where I keep tweaking and tweaking the deco and I probably just need to STOP.

• Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    Perfect way to stay out of jail: Just restart the day over and over again until you get away with your crimes. >:)

...But I like memories.

If only that worked in real life. Lots of days I'd like to have a 'redo' on.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Perfect way to stay out of jail: Just restart the day over and over again until you get away with your crimes. >:)

...But I like memories.

If only that worked in real life. Lots of days I'd like to have a 'redo' on.

lol. .....But I like memories
  • Options
    How is my house coming along? I leveled my Theif up to 9 and it will be a while to reach the top. Seems like it doesn't go up but a tiny bit, but she only works 4 hours a night now :D

It is done! I am at the stage where I keep tweaking and tweaking the deco and I probably just need to STOP.

WOOT! Can't wait to get the link :p
  • Options
    Well, Charlotte, I worked on your house for two hours expanding the roof line to make the other bit look more modern and changing colors, but then I didn't like it and tore it down. So, here you go! I've ran a sim family through just about everything and I didn't see any routing issues. It will take me awhile to get pictures and write a description for the exchange so in the meantime if you want it, here ya go!

LINK: http://simfileshare.net/download/233071/
  • Options

...But I like memories.

Wait...real ones or sim ones?!
  • Options

...But I like memories.

Wait...real ones or sim ones?!

:o I see what you mean @ZeeGee It must be RL? Oh my @scillakees , what have you done now? >:):D
  • Options
    @ZeeGee Thank you so much for taking the time to build me a house! <3 I will wait for the exchange though, I don't usually stray to other sites I don't know? Hope that is ok with you, I just get paranoid about the internet, LOL

*puts ice cream on my computer webcam* :D
  • Options
    I was innocently remarking on your decision not to post memories anymore. ZeeGee is the one with so many days she wants to redo. I couldn't resist taunting her. o:)
  • Options
    I was innocently remarking on your decision not to post memories anymore. ZeeGee is the one with so many days she wants to redo. I couldn't resist taunting her. o:)

:lol:

Okay, Charlotte, I did some quick pics and got it uploaded cause I gotta get back to the wedding....I mean, studying. :wink:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9084283
  • Options
    :o Oh @ZeeGee I love the pics! This is such a gorgeous build, I can't wait to play it <3 Love the colors inside, the decorations, and love the pool area <3 I am so excited. Let me see what I need to DL (furniture wise) as I have not installed everything this time.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart <3 You are such a wonderful person, I don't care what @scillakees says :D
  • Options
    The house DL'd fine, no flag that I was missing anything! WOOT Can't wait to play my game now B)
    Thank you again @ZeeGee I really appreciate this <3
  • Options
    :o Oh @ZeeGee I love the pics! This is such a gorgeous build, I can't wait to play it <3 Love the colors inside, the decorations, and love the pool area <3 I am so excited. Let me see what I need to DL (furniture wise) as I have not installed everything this time.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart <3 You are such a wonderful person, I don't care what @scillakees says :D

You're very welcome! I'm so glad you like it. :) Don't forget to check the books in the bookcase in the office. There might even be one about Scilla but shhhhhh, don't tell her.

• Options

You're very welcome! I'm so glad you like it. :) Don't forget to check the books in the bookcase in the office. There might even be one about Scilla but shhhhhh, don't tell her.

:# Charlotte's thread told on you.
  • Options
    :# Charlotte's thread told on you.

Oopsie. (changes subject) That is the sweetest doggie face in your avi.

• Options
    Why how nice of you to say. I believe he did think he was looking pretty spiffy after rolling around in the flower beds.

Now about this book.
  • Options
    @scillakees Scilla and Sticks: A Dog's Tale

That's the only one involving you. I plead the fifth on the rest of the simmers hanging out, or formerly hanging out, in this thread. :)
  • Options
    Wow, you put an amazing amount of work and detail into the house then. Charlotte should be honored to read our biography. o:) Um it is a biography and not a horror story, right?
  • Options
    Books: Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory
    Logan and Charlotte: a supermodel love story
    The Chocolate Princess
    How Alpha Conquered the World using Killer Humor
    Scilla and Sticks: A dogs tale

OMG, leave it to @ZeeGee to come up with some great titles :D
  • Options
    Well, I was going to post some pics, but seems like Tinypic is not working :'( I will try later!

Carrie loves the house (and I am in awe of it)! You decorated it beautifully! I am having such fun and totally back into Sims3 <3 Carrie ended up Master Thief now, and has met her LTW! Now to find her soulmate? LOL Daniel Pleasant is married to Mary Sue but he is always asking Carrie out. He is a fairy too :o He has commitment issues. Think I will have Carrie take time off work and see who else could be interesting?

I give up on the memories. Online is not working for me. Not sure if it is Origin or the Store causing the problems. I am on my mac, so I send crash reports in hopes of Apple figuring it out, LOL

Thank you again @ZeeGee This just made my day and brought a huge smile to my face :smiley: and yes, I am very honored <3
  • Options
    @scillakees I love your Avi, glad you changed it. The other one was too white and rough on the eyes :DB)
  • Options
    Now you say something about it. I'm sorry. :'( Could've said something while I was causing you pain. The last one was just the result of a fit of frustration with all the things wrong with the website anyway.
  • Options
    LOL @scillakees I didn't want to hurt your feelings :D There is so much wrong with the ads and store and trying to dl to launcher, so I can relate to that!

*hugs to you*
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    NVM, just checking something out, LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top