Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vanilla Mafia- Go to Page 62 to Find Out Who Won

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Original Zelda Mafia

Some evil hylians are trying to take over Hyrule and it is up to the "good guys" of Hyrule to stop them. It shall be a closed set-up where the roles/characters would not be publicly revealed and they shall only know their character which should show their alignment as the characters shall match their alignment/roles (Trust me, this isn't Role Madness as there will be vanilla townies). And another thing is the the Mafia will be given fake claim characters in which they know that they are not in the game (but they won't be given fake claim roles as they have make-up their own roles with their fake claim characters).

In case you know nothing about a certain character from Zelda (or anything about Zelda), then when I list a character and that character is listed here, then they are Mafia- http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Zelda_Villains (If not, they are town)

This shall be a night start (no complaining as I prefer night starts better than day starts to be honest) and the Afterlife will be in a PM chat instead of Skype chat (This shall be the last Mafia game I host where the Afterlife isn't in a Skype chat since I am gonna get a Skype soon but I rather not deal with the hassle of learning everybody's skype account right before the game begins).

Vanilla Mafia

This mafia is a vanilla mafia with nothing but vanilla townies and mafia goons. There will no power roles and no flavors.
BTW, call me Jake.
Post edited by x_MG_x on

Comments

• Options
    Rules-
    1. All Votes must be bolded and clearly stated in the form of Vote: Jake. Any other votes will be ignored.
    2. Unvotes must be bolded as well and much be shown as either Unvote: Jake or just Unvote.
    3. Once someone has a majority of votes, that person will be lynched as soon as an official post shows up. Any unvoting after a majority has been reached will not count so be careful with your votes (even if you have a non-serious vote that counted for the majority). However, gameplay, including by the recently lynched player, may continue after a majority has been reached but before the official post is up.
    4. Dead players are allowed talk during the Day but do not influence the game in any way and keep discussion limited. Same goes for lurkers.
    5. If I send you anything privately, do not copy and paste it onto the thread or take a screen grab of it and show it on the thread. This includes your role pm.
    6. Do not use small, hard to read text, or invisible text.
    7. Do not talk in code to other players.
    8. Failure to post after 24 hours will result in being mod-killed.
    9. Be nice and courteous to other players. Do not fight.
    10. Do not edit the content of posts even if you want to fix a grammar issue (Trust me, nobody will care if you made a typo). All information that you post must be visible to everyone. If you have another thought just post another time. This to prevent information from being hidden from people.
    11. Night and Day will last as long as I feel they are needed. We will take into consideration your feelings on the matter by the way.
    12. Do not talk about gameplay anywhere except for here unless you are in a chat that is set-up by me where you can talk about gameplay and such. This includes talking gameplay in Skype, E-mail, or PMs not set-up by me.
    13. Enjoy yourselves.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Players-
    Players-
    1. Lissa- >:) Lynched D5 - Mafia
    2. Emsy- :'( NK N3 - Town
    3. Lala - :'( NK N1 - Town
    4. Joel- :'( NK N4 - Town
    5. Katie - :'( NK N2 - Town
    6. Skelda
    7. Lo
    8. Alleen - >:) Lynched D2 - Town
    9. Lizzy- >:) Lynched D4 - Town
    10. Caro- >:) Lynched D3 - Mafia
    11. Awe- :'( NK N5 - Town
    12. Harry
    Key-

>:)- Lynched
    :'(- Night-killed
    :|- Mod-killed
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Feel free to post now and sign-up if you want to.

I technically did say that I was gonna post the thread on a Tuesday but it is nearly Tuesday my time (like 6 minutes before midnight). Plus, due to my nocturnal habits, I have to post it during the time where a lot of Americans are asleep right now or else you may be waiting a while.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Tagging some people who have joined Mafia in the past and may be possibly awake right now

@Marvelissa @M13Vulpecula @Alleenmens @LizzyBallet @KleineMuff
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    Me!
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    I'm awake! Me me me!
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    I am playing!
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    Meeee!
  • Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    I'll play but I don't know how much I'll be here. Depends on school. Oh and I have Saturday school this weekend but only till 12, so it should be ok since most of you are still sleeping then.
  • Options
    About to go to bed soon. But before I go to bed, I wanted to tag some more people

@emilzydiva @Katieeee @Shannen @Idontrcall @Turner @Sheldonly @awellenbl
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    I am in!
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    You forgot @Lovesstorms .... If she play I will play... ;)
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    idk how much i will be on here if i do play, but sign me up if you need more players. I've got exams this week but the one i've been most worried about is over so i think i could probs play xD
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Yeah, I'm going to have play rehearsal until 5:30 on Friday and I have Saturday rehearsal from 10 to 2. So that will probably end up being a problem, but oh well.
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    You forgot @Lovesstorms .... If she play I will play... ;)

Okay, @lovesstorms, do you wanna play?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Sign me up, I need a tender moment with my princess. (I really love the game series btw!)

tumblr_lufcnxs6QW1qgrncno1_500.gif

ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    Sign me up, I need a tender moment with my princess. (I really love the game series btw!)

tumblr_lufcnxs6QW1qgrncno1_500.gif

I need to bookmark that gif when I get home from class.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Tagging some more people in hopes that they sign-up

@cmbaker16 @samiam662 @Loppie1988‌

Also, I will like Lo to come in here soon as say if she will like to join or not. Alleen, will you still even if there is a possibility that Lo does not join?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Sorry, I was thinking. I'm torn. I had already planned to take a break this weekend. I usually take breaks at least once or twice a month. I have a chapter to work on and I want to spend as much time as I can on it. I don't like to play and then be gone for most of it. I feel like I'm messing up game play and screwing whatever team I'm on. smiley_emoticons_fips_sad.gif If I play, then I am stressed because I need to be working on other things, but I'm glued to the computer. Ugh....I'll think about it.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Sorry, I was thinking. I'm torn. I had already planned to take a break this weekend. I usually take breaks at least once or twice a month. I have a chapter to work on and I want to spend as much time as I can on it. I don't like to play and then be gone for most of it. I feel like I'm messing up game play and screwing whatever team I'm on. smiley_emoticons_fips_sad.gif If I play, then I am stressed because I need to be working on other things, but I'm glued to the computer. Ugh....I'll think about it.

Please... *puppy eyes*
  • Options
    Lo, it's alright if you can't play. I only really asked that because Alleen said that if you play, then she will play (which I really preferred if she were to say if she was alright with playing without you in case you decided not to play)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Well, as much as I'd seriously consider playing, I can't. My daughter's birthday party is this weekend and I just don't want to add more stress. :(

@Alleenmens‌ - you should play anyway. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    Yes, Alleen should play. Don't be so dependant on others.
  • Options
    Okay I will play... ;)
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Hey Jake, I've been taking a break from Mafia and I'm not sure if I want to start playing again. Thankyou for asking though. :)