Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HOLLAND FAMILY CHALLENGE STORY! *UPDATED 9/19*

Comments

• meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Poor Sue.
    Love the playful-steamy scene. <3
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    Poor Sue.
    Love the playful-steamy scene. <3

Thank you @meeoun
    Who's the sexy man in your signature pic? ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Hey fans! So, my parents are visiting this coming week. YAY! :smiley: I miss them SO much!!! <3 So I'm going to have to put off the story posting until the second week in October or a little before.

Which family member's story would you like to hear about next? Let me know by tagging me. ;) Thank you all again for your love of the story and support. {{{{Hugs}}}}

@peach77 @katgirl @hardfamily @ariel0105 @knippybunny @tadolson @lanlyn @enchantedprey @msbeckycat @amaresity @redvelvet @lovelylisac @lablue0314 @jillbg @ACB44 @Surreal @thuggishsplicer @puddinroy @palmarrow @karritz @moonandstars83 @cravenlestat @texansky @GaiaHypothesis @KatNip @meeoun @cupcake12 @epochism @busyv1954 @bekkasan
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @emorrill Is Bailey's hair CC I dont recognize it but I like the hair color you chose with the blonde streaks.Looks cute on her :love:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Good update to the story :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @emorrill Is Bailey's hair CC I dont recognize it but I like the hair color you chose with the blonde streaks.Looks cute on her :love:

@CravenLestat Yes it is custom hair. Hope that doesn't disappoint. ;) Thank you.
    edited September 2016
    Heard this song playing on the radio at the store...brought back memories. ;) For some reason it made me think of Sue. :tongue:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY

Edit: Actually THIS song by Ricky might be more appropriate. ;) Lol! Enjoy!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5ihtX86JzmA
    Hey everyone! Who's ready for me to jump back into the Holland Family stories!? :smiley:
    edited March 2018
    Hey fans. So, I was ready to jump back into my Holland Family Stories, but.....when I got to thinking about it I had this strong impression that I really need to focus on my health and family right now.

So, I am going on hiatus. I hope you all don't mind...I HATE to leave my readers hanging, but...I know this is the right thing for me to do right now. I love you all! <3

I'll tag you again whenever I feel ready to jump back into it. :) Thank you as always for your continued support. <3

@peach77 @katgirl @hardfamily @ariel0105 @knippybunny @tadolson @lanlyn @enchantedprey @msbeckycat @amaresity @redvelvet @lovelylisac @lablue0314 @jillbg @ACB44 @Surreal @thuggishsplicer @puddinroy @palmarrow @karritz @moonandstars83 @cravenlestat @texansky @GaiaHypothesis @KatNip @meeoun @cupcake12 @epochism @busyv1954 @bekkasan
    Post edited by emorrill on
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    @emorrill Take care of yourself and enjoy your family. I totally understand. There is a time for everything. Wish we could "do it all," but that's not possible--not all at once anyway! Best wishes.
    Thank you @lanlyn <3 {{{{Hugs}}}}
  • Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    edited October 2016
    :s dude (so sorry i haven't been on between school, essays, and homework) I bet Sue ends up preggers XD
    @emorrill
    Edit: Good luck @emorrill I'm praying for you
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    you should young again him to Adult not YA so yes?
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited October 2016
    Woah, I stopped reading due to real life stuff... what happened to the other pages? Was there always only 25? Oh geez, I'm lost... Can someone help clear this up? :o
    Wait nope, just overanalyized everything... oops.
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    @emorrill Wow I just finished reading all the pages. Great story! I like Stan but I have a feeling he is not for Sue. Didn't her original high school sweetheart also move to Bridgeport? Anyway, do take care of yourself and your family and be back when you feel better!
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • KnippybunnyKnippybunny Posts: 65 Member
    @emorrill omgg! i am so sorry i just kind of stopped coming on here but im all caught up!! please keep tagging me!
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    I think I'm a bit late to the party, but I am absolutely loving the Holland's story, on Chapter 21 now! You are FANTASTIC at writing, you even had me crying when Micheal offered to pay for Tay's college. Thanks so much for your great story, you've really inspired me to get back into story playthroughs and not just building!
    HARIBOWS wrote: »
    I think I'm a bit late to the party, but I am absolutely loving the Holland's story, on Chapter 21 now! You are FANTASTIC at writing, you even had me crying when Micheal offered to pay for Tay's college. Thanks so much for your great story, you've really inspired me to get back into story playthroughs and not just building!

@HARIBOWS Awwww, thank you for your compliment! <3 It's just what I needed to hear today.

I'm currently on a Hiatus right now from this story...but I would never forget about out it entirely so don't worry, I'll be back to it eventually. ;)

I've been writing a little bit of another Sim story based on the TV Show Quantum Leap. :) I created a Sam Beckett sim (main character) and it's about him leaping into the Sim world and encountering many different people and life happenings. "Putting right what once went wrong," that kind of thing. :grin: I don't know if you are familiar with the show, but if so, cool. :)

Thank you again. Enjoy reading the rest!

@Knippybunny Of course I will keep on tagging you. <3
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    Hey I JUST finished reading. Oh my Lord you need a job in writing, I know I already said it but your writing is just fantastic. You've had me crying (Poor Andrea :( ) , screaming at my screen (when Molly cheated), and delighted when things go well (Derrick and Jade FINALLY having children).

I saw something about you needing to focus on your health and family, and I wish you, your daughter, your husband and your parents all the best. Please tag me in any of your future stories!! <3
    Woah!!! I'm back and alive! Looks like the She x Stan ship has begun to sail... what should it be called? Stue? San?
    @HARIBOWS Oh wow.....I am so flattered at your compliment! <3 Thank you!
    I've been writing since I was a child and I don't really consider myself the best, but your compliment warmed my heart and makes me want to write all the more! <3 You're so sweet!
    I'm glad you found so much joy in reading about the Holland Family. :smiley:

@KatNip Lol! You gotta love how people put lover's names together. ;) We'll just have to see how long it lasts.

Anyway friends, if you would like to read another one of my stories, here is the link :)

I hope you will enjoy it as much as the Holland Family Stories. :)
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    I followed your link and just got finished with page one of your story. Loving it so far. Kept telling my self just one more post then I need to check a few other things. :)
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
    emorrill wrote: »
    @HARIBOWS Oh wow.....I am so flattered at your compliment! <3 Thank you!
    I've been writing since I was a child and I don't really consider myself the best, but your compliment warmed my heart and makes me want to write all the more! <3 You're so sweet!
    I'm glad you found so much joy in reading about the Holland Family. :smiley:

@KatNip Lol! You gotta love how people put lover's names together. ;) We'll just have to see how long it lasts.

Anyway friends, if you would like to read another one of my stories, here is the link :)

I hope you will enjoy it as much as the Holland Family Stories. :)

You know I will! :lol:
    I can't wait to check out your other stories! I hope you just remember real life is more important than sims :)
    mycami21 wrote: »
    I followed your link and just got finished with page one of your story. Loving it so far. Kept telling my self just one more post then I need to check a few other things. :)

@mycami21 Oh yay! Hope you enjoy it. :mrgreen:
    I gotta warn you it starts to get a little crazy in some parts. ;)
    KatNip wrote: »

You know I will! :lol:
    I can't wait to check out your other stories! I hope you just remember real life is more important than sims :)

@KatNip Of course. ;)
    Thanks for being such a great supporter of my stories all these months. <3
    YAY! My Holland Family Story thread lives on!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Since it's been so long since I have updated this story I am working on transferring it to my new Blog and will update it further there when I have the time...

You can visit my new blog here: https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com :) Check it out!