Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HOLLAND FAMILY CHALLENGE STORY! *UPDATED 9/19*

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I've used the potion and the ambrosia, but, only when I had supernatural elements, characters in the story already. I don't do it with my human stories. Do what feels right in your heart though. <3 Sorry, I have not been commenting all along, but, you are an awesome story teller. They have finally hired a full time nurse so perhaps things will get more prn for me like it was supposed to be.

Hey there @bekkasan ! :) Great to see you! Thank you for your input. Thank you all. :) You made very valid points.
    I appreciate your comments, compliments and support. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    edited September 2016
    @emorrill Well, I play on Epic Life Span. My sims hardly ever die, so I may not be the one to ask. But yes, I'd let them live! ;)

Great update. Loved the dialogue between Michael and his son. And the scene with Mary was so touching. How come she can't get the young again potion? Or a cure elixir? New research or something ... :'(
    @emorrill PS: I've never used the Young Again Potion actually. My sims just live long lives, and sometimes I give them life fruits or rejuvenating mud baths to add a few days here and there. So, not too many radical age changes in my games.

If you did use the potion, I guess you'd have to come up with a "realistic" explanation for it since your story seems to be more like RL.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @emorrill PS: I've never used the Young Again Potion actually. My sims just live long lives, and sometimes I give them life fruits or rejuvenating mud baths to add a few days here and there. So, not too many radical age changes in my games.

If you did use the potion, I guess you'd have to come up with a "realistic" explanation for it since your story seems to be more like RL.

@lanlyn ^Yes! However I might pass on the Young Again potion...considering Michael's conversation with Mary and the points most of you made about it. Thank you all again.
    But...there was something supernatural that I wanted to add to the story (the only thing), and I of course decided to come up with a realistic explanation for it. :) I think it will be quite beneficial to the story and of course...add a little drama. ;)

• MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @emorrill More great updates! Also, as to the YA potion, it's really up to you. Doesn't matter to me either way, as long as you're happy with how the story is going. If you really wanted to, you could add in a storyline about one of your Sims discovering the supernatural world hiding in plain sight and introduce the potion that way. But, then again, if you prefer to keep your story grounded, that's okay with me, too.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    edited May 2017
    Chapter 7

The past three, almost four, years had flown by wonderfully for Bailey, Goodwin and Celeste Goode. So wonderfully in fact that Bailey sometimes worried she'd wake up to find it was all a dream. She thanked God every day for their blessings and patted herself on the back often for not giving in to her foolish desires as a teenager. There's no way she would've come this far and felt so joyous in it. Goodwin was the perfect match for her and even though there was always that awkward history between her step-mother, Goodwin and Sue she never regretted the decision to marry him. He treated her right, like a princess and cared for her deeply. He made her feel happier than any other man had in her life...besides her father. What she loved most about Goodwin was how much of an amazing father (the second time around) he turned out to be. Celeste was the apple of his eye and it showed.

Goode_family_update_TNG_25.jpg

"Hey kiddo. How was school today?" Goodwin asked.
    Celeste sighed. "You don't want to know."
    "No, I do. Please...tell me."

Goode_family_update_TNG_17.jpg

"Oh you think you can make a sillier face than mine?" Goodwin asked.

Goode_family_update_TNG_19.jpg

"Yesth," Celeste replied with her tongue sticking out, "I do!"

Goode_family_update_TNG_20.jpg

"Darn!" Goodwin cried in defeat. "You kids are always good at making the silly faces." He winked and tickled her a little bit.
    "No!"
    The tickling continued for a few more minutes, until Celeste cried out in annoyance.
    "Awww, come here you!" Goodwin said, scooping her in his arms.

Goode_family_update_TNG_18.jpg

"I love you Celeste," Goodwin said. "I'm so proud of you and the person that you've become."
    "Thanks dad."

"Whew!" Goodwin panted, with his hands on his knees. "I'm getting WAY to old for this kiddo!"

Goode_family_update_TNG_21.jpg

"Come on dad! Don't stop now!"

Watching those precious moments between father and daughter made Bailey's heart swell. Not only was Goodwin that great father and companion, but he was also quite the handyman. Repairing that old, settling house was never a problem even though Bailey joked that her skills in handiness were better.

Goode_family_update_TNG_22.jpg

He would also cook dinner every once in a while AND...do chores around the house without Bailey ever asking him to!

Goode_family_update_TNG_15.jpg

She honestly felt like she married the perfect man and felt like the luckiest wife in the world.

Goode_family_update_TNG_23.jpg

The only thing that was less than perfect in their life was Goodwin's job as a police officer. His career in the force was always unpredictable, but they tried not to focus on the negative aspect of it. The positives in the job certainly outweighed them. However, with Goodwin growing older in age, just getting UP for work and GOING had become a drag.

Goode_family_update_TNG_7.jpg

Many times he'd thought of retiring early, but doing so would cause him to lose most of the benefits that he'd worked SO hard for over the years! Nope. He had to stick it out. He looked to Bailey's father, Michael, as a great example. 'If he can do it, so can I!'

One evening, Bailey and Goodwin had a somewhat serious conversation in front of the TV.

Goode_family_update_TNG_2.jpg

"I dunno," Bailey concluded, "if that's something you might consider?"
    Goodwin stared at her blankly. "So, you're saying...you would like to try for another baby?"
    "YES!" Bailey cried out with joy. "Don't you agree that it feels like the right time?"

Goode_family_update_TNG_3.jpg

Goodwin faced the TV, letting out a breath. "I dunno," he said. He certainly didn't want to hurt Bailey's feelings. "You know I would love for us to have another little one honey, but," he paused, "I'm just really starting to get old and tired."
    "Hey! My father is doing it!" Bailey countered, "and he's not that much older than you are!"
    "His situation wasn't planned."
    "Oh come on!"

Their conversation continued for a short while, with Goodwin telling her he needed to think about it. Bailey understood. After both got up from the couch and Goodwin declared he was ready for bed, he looked upon his beautiful wife and said, "That shirt you're wearing is very sexy Bailey..."

Goode_family_update_TNG_4.jpg

"...but you probably shouldn't wear it outside of our house. I don't want you becoming a target to some of the wrong people out there." Ah Goodwin, ever the protector.
    Bailey appreciated his concern and agreed with him. Even Celeste made a comment to her earlier about it looking a bit provocative. "You're right," she said to him. "From now on I promise to wear it only for your enjoyment...here in our home."
    Goode_family_update_TNG_5.jpg
    Goodwin grinned brightly as Bailey leaned in to kiss him. This was one of those moments where he deeply regretted feeling so tired.

To be continued....

I gotta stop here and turn in early. Enjoy! :)

@peach77 @katgirl @hardfamily @ariel0105 @knippybunny @tadolson @lanlyn @enchantedprey @msbeckycat @amaresity @redvelvet @lovelylisac @lablue0314 @jillbg @ACB44 @Surreal @thuggishsplicer @puddinroy @palmarrow @karritz @moonandstars83 @cravenlestat @texansky @GaiaHypothesis @KatNip @meeoun @cupcake12 @epochism @busyv1954 @bekkasan
    Post edited by emorrill on
    edited May 2017
    Continuation of Chapter 7

A few days later, Goodwin returned home and Bailey greeted him like she always did.

Goode_family_update_TNG_8.jpg

"How was work today?" she asked him.
    "Oh...," Goodwin said, thinking. "The same as any other day, really."
    Bailey stroked his cheek and said, "and the same old response from you." She smiled.
    Goodwin then said, "I have some news."
    The graveness in his voice caused Bailey's heart to skip a beat. "What is it?" she asked.

Goode_family_update_TNG_12.jpg

"It's about Sinbad," Goodwin answered. "He was murdered in prison today."
    Wide-eyed Bailey asked, "Really?" feeling relieved. "You scared me to death!"
    "Sorry," Goodwin said, looking down for a second. "Kind of surprised all of us. We're still looking into it."
    "Well," Bailey didn't hesitate to say, "Good riddance! After what he did to Sue, he got what he deserved!"

Goode_family_update_TNG_11.jpg

"Oh believe me. I feel the same way."
    "May he burn in *H*e*l*l* for all Eternity!" Bailey continued, nostrils flaring. "Sue never would've run away if it wasn't for him!"

Goode_family_update_TNG_10.jpg

"I completely agree," Goodwin said, sounding amazingly calm.
    Bailey stared at him in bewilderment. "Why aren't you more thrilled about this!?" she asked. "I mean, yes, normally you don't rejoice when someone dies, but this was SINBAD!"
    "I know, I know," Goodwin said, rubbing his eyes, "and I'd be lying if I didn't say I did a little cheer in the break-room when I heard about it, but-" he stopped, taking in a deep breath.
    Bailey anxiously awaited his response.
    "This whole thing," he began, "his death...made me see that it really doesn't change anything like I expected it to. Sue is still gone...and I'm reminded of that once again." Looking down at the floor he added, "and reminded of my past mistakes."
    "Goodwin," Bailey said, tenderly placing a hand on his shoulder, "you've gotta stop blaming yourself for what happened to her. Her disappearance was the result of her relationship with Sinbad! It had nothing to do with you! You or my parents! It was ALL Sinbad's fault!"
    "I know," Goodwin said, looking up now. "But you know I can't help having those regrets. It's the kind of thing that lives with a man forever."
    "I know," Bailey sympathized. "Someday, we'll get Sue back and when we do I know she'll be thrilled to see you and make new memories with you."
    Goodwin smiled. "It's what I pray for every day."
    Bailey squeezed his hands with a smile.
    "Thanks dear."

Goode_family_update_TNG_9.jpg

Once Goodwin had retired to bed, not long after Celeste did, Bailey stayed awake and knelt in front of the fire lost in her thoughts. With Sinbad gone from the world, a great burden had been lifted off her and her family's shoulders. Once again, as Goodwin mentioned, it caused them to mourn the disappearance of their daughter and sister, but at least they could find comfort in the fact that if or when she returns Sinbad would have no more influence on her. As Bailey watched the sparks from the wood burning she said, "Well...there you have it. Justice is done." She paused, thinking about her youngest sister whom she wished she'd gotten to know better. "Oh Sue," she said. "Come back to us. Please...come home." <3

Goode_family_update_TNG_13.jpg

More to come. :)

@peach77 @katgirl @hardfamily @ariel0105 @knippybunny @tadolson @lanlyn @enchantedprey @msbeckycat @amaresity @redvelvet @lovelylisac @lablue0314 @jillbg @ACB44 @Surreal @thuggishsplicer @puddinroy @palmarrow @karritz @moonandstars83 @cravenlestat @texansky @GaiaHypothesis @KatNip @meeoun @cupcake12 @epochism @busyv1954 @bekkasan
    ^^ I added a little bit to the previous post. :)

I also decided to end the chapter there and move on to the next one. Stay tuned! You won't want to miss it! ;)
    @katgirl I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on the conclusion of this chapter. ;););)
    @emorrill I really liked this last chapter. A shock about Sinbad. Will we find out more details about this incident, I wonder? He may be physically gone, but his harm to Sue and others will take more to overcome. Goodwin is right about that.
    edited March 2018
    Chapter 8
    (There's a TINY bit of adult content in this Chapter, but not too bad for the forum. Will put in a Spolier).
    It was a quiet, peaceful morning on the beach outside of Bridgeport. Sue closed her eyes, taking in a breath of the crisp, fresh ocean air. Earlier she removed her shoes so that she could feel the warm sand between her toes. The grainy texture massaged her feet and it felt exhilarating. She had forgotten how this kind of relaxation felt and could've spent all day there, but...she was on a mission. The beach was the first place that came to her mind when trying to pick up a man. While scoping the area out she saw a couple of fairly attractive men. One was playing in the water with his daughter, Sue imagined, and the other was sunbathing with his girlfriend or wife. 'They won't do,' Sue thought and she continued looking. Out of the corner of her eye a man came running toward the sea and stopped near the edge. He looked like he was lost in his thoughts, as he picked up a nearby rock, throwing it towards the ocean and causing it to skip across the water. Sue smiled slyly at him. She had just found her target.

Sly_Sue.jpg

Without a moments hesitation, she made her way toward him.

Sue_spots_man_on_beach.jpg

The man turned upon hearing her footsteps in the sand. He cracked a smile. "Hi," he said.
    "Hello," Sue greeted in return, stopping with her hands clasped behind her back. "You look troubled?"
    With another stone in his hand, the man flung it toward the sea again. "A little," he said, "but I'll be alright."
    Sue watched in wonder as the stone skipped upon the water even farther than the last one. "You're really good at that," she said.
    "Thanks," the man said with a grin. "I've been practicing since I was a kid. I always come here to the beach when I need to clear my mind."
    "Oh?" Sue asked, coming closer.
    The man rested his hands on his hips, sighing while continuing to stare out at the ocean. "Just hoping I didn't make the biggest mistake of my life," then he turned to look at Sue, "but sometimes you just gotta listen to your gut feeling and run away from it."
    Sue gave a half shrug.
    "I'm sorry," the man said, holding out his hand, "My name is Ace."
    Taking his hand, Sue said, "My name is-" then she paused, remembering that she never did come up with a new name. Her name wasn't ever relevant in her relationships before. "Rose," she answered.
    "Nice to meet you," Ace said. "So what brought you here to the beach this morning Rose?" he asked while looking her over. "I take it not to get wet?"
    Sue chuckled. "No. I actually come here to clear my mind as well."
    "Is that right?"
    "Yeah."
    The two smiled at each other for a few moments and then Sue said, "I hope you don't mind me asking but, you got me curious. What exactly were you running away from?"
    Ace looked toward the ocean again. "My fiance," he answered, "or I should say EX-fiance."
    Sue's eyebrows raised.
    "I told her my true feelings about us getting married. Told her I couldn't do it. That it scares the heck out of me." Then Ace turned to Sue. "I mean, I love her very much, but I just can't marry her. Does that make any sense?"

I_m_not_into_marriage_either.jpg

"Of course!" Sue replied, "Marriage is SO not my thing!"

Marriage_heck_no.jpg

"Really!?" Ace asked in surprise. "Coming from a beautiful lady like you."
    "Well," Sue paused, "I just don't believe there is ONE right person out there for everyone."
    Ace nodded in agreement.
    "Besides I'm still young," Sue added. "I want to live a little."
    "Exactly!" Ace cried. "That's totally how I feel!"

After engaging for nearly an hour in pleasant conversation, Ace said to Sue, "You know what Rose...it's been a pleasure talking with you. I feel so much better now."
    "You're welcome," Sue said, trying not to blush. She'd been waiting for this opportunity. "Do you," she began, "want to come over to my place for a drink? I've just had so much fun getting to know you...I'd hate for it to end right now."
    Ace clasped his hands behind his head and hesitated for a moment, but then said, "Ah what the heck! I'd love to."
    Sue grinned brightly.
    In no time the two were running from the beach towards the parking lot.

running_back_to_Sues_place.jpg

When Ace stepped into Sue's apartment, he took a look around and said, "Wow! You have a nice little place here."
    "Thank you," Sue said, silently dead bolting the door from behind him.
    Walking deeper into the room now, seeing the extravagant bed, candles and massage table, Ace chuckled and said, "If I didn't know any better I would say that you're a massage therapist." He turned to Sue. "Am I right? If so, this is my lucky day!"
    Sue, leaned against the wall where the kitchen met the bed area. "No," she replied. "I'm not a massage therapist. My clients are the ones who give me massages."
    "Your...clients?" Ace asked, staring at her blankly.
    Sue threw a mischievous grin his way.
    Growing a little nervous, Ace clasped his hands near his gut. Looking down he said, "I see. You're a Prostitute, aren't you?"
    Sue stood upright and gradually stepped closer to him, her heels clicking on the floor. "Yes," she replied. "Does that bother you?"
    Feeling the gentle touch of her hand stroking his arm, Ace said, "Well...uh...I'm not really sure." He struggled to meet Sue's gaze. "I've never been with a Prostitute before."
    Now Sue stroked his cheek. "You don't have to be afraid of me," she meant sincerely. "I approached you at the beach because...you seemed like someone who was in need of some intimacy right now."
    Ace gulped lightly. "I uh...I guess something like that would be nice. I won't lie, I do find you very attractive."
    Sue smiled and ran her finger down his chest. "So," she began, "would you be interested in my services tonight?"
    "Maybe," Ace answered, heart fluttering. "You're going to charge me right? I don't know if I have enough--"
    "Shhhh," Sue hushed, placing her finger on his lips. "I'll give you a discount for tonight, however...if you don't follow my rules, you will need to pay full price. Are you willing to follow my rules?"
    Ace found himself strangely intrigued by her offer. "Yes," he replied. "Yes, I am."
    "Good," Sue said, caressing his cheek again. "Now, you must do exactly what I say and the first thing I want you to do," she paused, while unbuttoning the top button of his shirt, "is to go sit on that couch over there with your back turned to me, as I slip into something more comfortable."
    Ace's heart pounded faster as his cheeks grew red. "As you wish," he said to her and turned toward the couch.
    "Great response!" Sue said in honesty while removing her dress. She really did like that one. "But from now on," she continued, "you will answer me with Yes Ma'am."
    "Yes Ma'am," Ace called from the couch.

After taking a few minutes to slip into one of her many night "gowns"...

Sue_in_underwear.jpg

...she ordered Ace to give her a massage. She requested that it be a Hot Stone Massage. Ace had never given that kind of massage before so he tried his best to do it the way he'd heard about it.

massage_for_Sue.jpg

A half hour went by and Ace decided he had kept quiet long enough. He had to ask, "Will you be returning this favor Ma'am?"
    Sue irritably let out a breath. "Questions are not allowed to be asked unless I give you permission is that understood?"
    "Yes Ma'am," Ace answered, wondering what he'd gotten himself into.
    "I promise you will receive what you are paying for, but you must wait for another half hour. Please continue."
    Ace's hands were aching. He couldn't remember the last time he massaged someone for this long. "Yes Ma'am..."

Once the massage was over, Ace was disappointed to find that Sue would not be returning the favor. However that disappointment vanished when Sue whispered in his ear and told him to remove his clothes and get on the bed.

Lets_woohoo_Ace.jpg

Ace did just that. He was ready for what he had been desiring, but he sure wasn't expecting what happened next. Sue walked over with a couple of handcuffs, cuffed him to the bed and said, "Now, you are my prisoner." Ace stared at her with wide-eyes, hoping she meant that playfully which became perfectly clear once she started having her way with him.

"WOW!" Ace cried breathlessly. His wrists hurt, but he felt like he was on a high. He expected that his time was now over with the amazing, mysterious Rose, but she released him and rested herself on the bed next to him.
    "Now," Sue said to him, "you may have your way with me."

Sue_sex_with_Ace.jpg

Ace glanced over at her with surprise. Oh how he'd been longing for that. "YES MA'AM!" he nearly shouted and pounced on her.

The next morning Sue awoke before Ace, as she usually did with her clients. She put on a robe and headed into the kitchen to make some coffee. Ace stirred at the sounds she was making and woke up with a start. It took him a second to remember where he was, but once he did he smiled brightly. Sue peeked into the room and upon seeing Ace awake she greeted, "Good morning," and came closer to him. "I hope my services last night were met with your satisfaction?"
    "Oh man!" Ace said, rolling out of bed and putting his pants on. "You KNOW it was!"
    Sue folded her arms. "Well, alright then. With the discount that will be five hundred simoleons."
    Ace whistled. "Sorry honey, but...I don't have that much in my wallet."
    "I have a credit card reader," Sue told him with a straight and serious face.
    Ace knew she meant business. "Alrighty," he said, slipping on his shirt. "I'll get my card."

Once Ace made the transaction, Sue quickly slipped her cell phone with the card reader into her robe pocket and stood up from the couch while saying, "Thank you. You may go now."
    "Wait!" Ace said, gently grabbing her wrist. "Will I ever see you again?"
    Sue looked down at his hand and then upon him. "Of course," she answered, releasing her hand from his grip. "Whenever you are in need of my services. I will leave you with my number. Of course next time I will have to ask that you pay beforehand."
    "No," Ace said, "I mean...will I ever see you again as a friend?"
    Sighing, Sue replied, "I dunno. I really don't have time for friends."
    Ace stood up from the couch and looked upon her wistfully. "Maybe you should make time."
    Looking away, Sue said, "Please Ace...just go." She couldn't allow herself to get attached to him or him to her.
    With a look of defeat in his eyes, Ace walked past her toward the front door and closed it sharply on his way out.

For a while Sue just stood there, thinking about how her new idea didn't go exactly as she expected it to. There was too much risk of getting too personal with her clients. Stomping her foot in dissatisfaction, she headed for the bathroom. She drew herself a bath, got in and tried to come up with another way to seek out new clients. It would mean getting back out in public, but not working the streets. It meant carrying herself as more of a professional "lady of the night" and hopefully, that would attract wealthier men which in return would bring in more profit.

Sue_bathing_edited.jpg

To be continued...

I hope that didn't make too many of you feel uncomfortable... :neutral: It kind of did for me since I usually don't write about stuff like this, but...I needed to expand my writing and add more drama. ;) I love drama! :p

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emorrill :o Those bubbles looks suspiciously drawn on,I wonder what she was wearing under that. And I love the India set bed but yours has dirty sheets :# Naughty sims you got there.And I like his black shirt with the purple dots on it.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @Emorrill :o Those bubbles looks suspiciously drawn on,I wonder what she was wearing under that. And I love the India set bed but yours has dirty sheets :# Naughty sims you got there.And I like his black shirt with the purple dots on it.

Thank you @CravenLestat :blush: I had a feeling you would be making a comment about this chapter. ;););)

And yes, those are some mysterious bubbles. :tongue:
    @emorrill Oh Sue! This poor girl is determined to learn the hard way and experience the most painful consequences life has to offer. After her ordeal with Sinbad, I would hope she's learned SOMETHING about abusers, control freaks, and other scum. Otherwise, her new career is going to be the worst possible choice she could have made. ...What are her traits anyway?
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    Sue is definitely a survivor. Not very wise, but a survivor.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @emorrill Oh Sue! This poor girl is determined to learn the hard way and experience the most painful consequences life has to offer. After her ordeal with Sinbad, I would hope she's learned SOMETHING about abusers, control freaks, and other scum. Otherwise, her new career is going to be the worst possible choice she could have made. ...What are her traits anyway?

@lanlyn...you would think. However, his influence on her created an addiction. :disappointed: Also she was still in love with Sinbad when she ran away.
    I forget what her traits are. I will have to check them later. :)
    Sue is definitely a survivor. Not very wise, but a survivor.

@lovelylisac Indeed...
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    You big dummy! That's why you always agree on a price BEFORE the deed is done! You can't negotiate afterwards. :#
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    You big dummy! That's why you always agree on a price BEFORE the deed is done! You can't negotiate afterwards. :#

@KevinL5275
    Yup. It would seem that Sue was a little desperate for something and forgot about getting paid... ;)
    I'd say they both were desperate for something. :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    edited May 2017
    Continuation of Chapter 8

The next day Sue ventured off to one of the city parks after buying her morning coffee. She planted herself down on the edge of the large water fountain and took light sips while surveying the area. In the distance off to her right she noticed two men who were wearing scrubs, playing chess. Pondering on the reason why the two medical interns might be in the park at this early hour, one of the men glanced over in her direction as if sensing her gaze. Quickly, Sue turned away. She avoided anyone in the medical field at ALL costs! Not only because they seemed to express concern over her lifestyle (which she had been approached about a couple of times on the streets), but because if she ever did happen to land in a Hospital there was that risk of her true identity being discovered. That could NOT happen! Hence the reason why protecting her health was one of her biggest priorities when servicing clients.

Taking in a deep breath to calm herself down she continued to sip on her coffee. The light breeze felt good upon her face. It surprised her how warm it had already become for only being nine in the morning. Suddenly sipping on her coffee seemed like a bad idea and she put the cup down. She lightly wiped the sweat from her brow, hoping that not too much of her makeup came off with it.

"Please honey, just ONE date! That's all I'm asking."
    "No!"
    "Why?"
    "Because you're a geek! Girls like me don't date guys like you!"

Upon hearing that, Sue turned to her left in the direction of the couple. When she laid her eyes upon the man in question she couldn't understand what that rude woman was talking about! He looked quite charming. The man's head was lowered in dejection as the woman folded her arms and stuck up her nose at him. Sue decided it was time to teach that woman a lesson...and most likely gain a client in the process. "Excuse me," she called out to them. As she made her way toward them she approached the man and said, pointing to the woman, "Is this girl bothering you?"
    The man shot a glance at the woman and then back at Sue. "Uh, no," he replied. "Not at all."
    "Yeah," the woman agreed snobbishly.
    "Oh ok," Sue said, unconvinced, "because it sounded to me like she just insulted you."
    The man pursed his lips.
    With her hand on her hip, the woman said, "Excuse me, but how is that any of your business!"
    "Oh I go out of my way to make it my business," Sue said to the woman proudly, while turning toward the man, "especially FOR business."
    "Huh?" The man asked.
    Sue took a few steps closer to him. "I for one, find you," she began, looking upon him seductively, "quite attractive."
    The woman rolled her eyes.

Sue_chatting_with_Stan_2.jpg

"Really?" The man said with a smile, shooting a look of satisfaction towards the woman.
    "Very much so," Sue answered, "this woman doesn't know what a good man is even when he's staring at her right in the face."
    The woman folded her arms again and huffed.
    'No more beating around the bush,' Sue thought. "I'd be happy to show you a good time..." she trailed off, "What's your name?"
    "Stan."
    Sue took his hand and said, "Stan, I'm Rose. I would be happy to show you a great time. For a price of course."
    "Oh yeah?" Stan asked with desire. "What did you have in mind?"
    "Are you kidding me!?" The woman cried. "How can you be so naive Stan!? Don't you know what kind of a woman she is!?"
    "What does a B**** like you care?" Sue shot back.
    Sue_chatting_with_Stan_1.jpg

"I'm not naive Lara," Stan addressed. "I know what she is." Then he took Sue's other hand. "I'm flattered that you would approach me," he said to her, "Besides...I can appreciate a person who stands up for others."
    "Puleeeze!" Lara said, rolling her eyes again, "she only said you were attractive to get you into bed with her!"
    "No," Sue retorted, "His handsomeness...I meant it."
    Stan grinned.
    "I've seen some geeks in my day," Sue continued to Lara, "he isn't one of them. Maybe you should get your vision checked."
    Lara stepped closer to Sue with a piercing gaze. "Maybe YOU should get your lifestyle in check w*h*o*r*e*!"
    "I'd back off if I were you," Sue said threateningly.
    Huffing again, Lara spun on her heel and left the two alone in her wake.

"Wow," was all Stan could say.
    "You deserve better than her," Sue said. Then she looked away from Stan's appreciative look, closing her eyes and shaking her head. Why was she being so kind to him? That part of her kept resurfacing and she needed to push it back again. She had to get down to business.
    "So," she said to Stan, "will you be following me back to my place? Of course I ask that you pay me in advance." She held out her hand. "You can understand right?"
    "Woah," Stan said raising his hands, "I gotta hit the ATM first, but...umm...what all exactly do you provide? And for how much?"
    Sue gave him the details.
    With his cheeks as bright as a ripe strawberry, Stan said in agreement. "Ok!" Then he added, "Umm...could I make a request? I'll pay you a little extra for it."
    Intrigued, Sue asked, "What might that be?"
    Feeling a little embarrassed about asking, Stan scratched the back of his head. "Could we...maybe...pillow fight in the nude together?"
    Sue's eyebrow raised.
    "I've always wanted to do that with a hot girl," Stan said, looking down with a giggle. "It's sorta been a fantasy of mine."
    Sue tilted her head with a shrug. "Sure." It was an unusual request, but he offered to pay extra. "How about we go find an ATM," she said, "and after that you can follow me to my place."
    "With pleasure!" Stan said with glee, as he took Sue's hand and together they left the park and headed for the nearest bank.

To be continued...
    :)

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill interesting update to the story :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Women like her were never interested in geeks like me, either. Then once I got married, suddenly women were throwing themselves at me. Y'all women is finicky. :tongue::tongue:
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @emorrill Good updates! I feel a little sorry for Sue, though. Poor, messed-up kid. And, as for content, I've been reading romance novels since the 6th grade (which was longer ago than I'm comfortable saying), so it doesn't bother me. Keep up the good work!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    @emorrill Good updates! I feel a little sorry for Sue, though. Poor, messed-up kid. And, as for content, I've been reading romance novels since the 6th grade (which was longer ago than I'm comfortable saying), so it doesn't bother me. Keep up the good work!

Thank you @MoonandStars83 :)

Yeah, she is a messed up kid. :( Hopefully there will be a brighter future ahead for her.
    edited March 2018
    Continuation of Chapter 8
    (More Adult content. Photos edited for forum)
    Back at Sue's place, the show was being ran a little differently. Instead of ordering Stan to give her a nice massage, she told him to close his eyes as she stripped down before him. "Now you may open them," she said.
    Stan's eyes widened at the sight of her beautifully sculpted body. "Wow!" he whispered.

after_woohoo_session_with_Stan.jpg

Picking up a remote by the TV, Sue pointed it at the stereo and some erotic music began playing. "I don't usually reveal myself this early on in the session," Sue said, while coming closer to Stan. She lightly tugged at his shirt collar and ran her fingers down his chest. "However, since you made the pillow fight request and kindly paid me extra for it...we'll begin with that."
    Stan grinned brightly, while attempting to caress her waist.
    "Ah ah," Sue said, stepping back and lifting a finger to him, "there will be time for that later, but first," she said while leaning against the back of the couch. "Give me your best striptease."
    "Yes ma'am!" Stan didn't hesitate to say.
    As Sue watched his impressive clothing removal display, she found herself giggling. It had been a while since she had. His body wasn't half bad looking.
    When Stan finished he asked, "Was that to your satisfaction m'lady?"
    "Oh yes," Sue said with a smile, "now grab the pillows. Show me a good time!"

Stan ran over to the bed, grabbed the pillows, tossed one to Sue and positioned himself into a battle stance. "I can't believe this is happening!" he said while blushing, "this is SO AWESOME!"
    "Well, believe it!" Sue said while whacking him across the face with her pillow.
    "Oh!" Stan cried, trying to keep his balance, "that was very naughty of you!" He swung his pillow toward her torso, but she dodged it.
    "Weak!" Sue said. "Don't you go easy on me just because I'm a woman."
    "I wasn't trying to."
    "Well, you're going to have to do better than that!" Sue said, whacking him again on the head until he hit the floor and she banged the pillow constantly on his back.
    Pretty soon, Stan slid to the side and began smacking Sue hard in the b*u*t*t*. She screamed which only made him want to whack her harder. Both then began doing a number on each other while laughing. It surprised Sue how much fun she was having with this. She hadn't felt this joyful in a long time.

pillow_fight_naked_with_Stan_edited.jpg

At one point, Sue pretended to be hurt to catch Stan off guard. It worked and she dealt him a heavy blow to the head. "That's IT!" Stan cried, with a hint of frustration. He grabbed her pillow to pull her closer to him as he pummeled her back with his.
    "HEY!" Sue cried, trying to pull her pillow free. "Stop it!"
    "You asked for it!"
    Harder and harder she tugged, but somehow she slipped and crashed down onto the floor, bringing Stan with her. Him falling on top of her did not feel especially pleasant to either of them, but the two laughed out loud anyway. Stan stopped chuckling for a moment and looked down upon her with romantic eyes. Sue froze. He caressed her hair and said, "Gosh...you really are beautiful." He went on to say, "Any man would be lucky to have you," he stopped, leaning in to kiss her.
    Sue couldn't help thinking how this was not part of the usual plan, but his sweet words and warm touch made her heart flutter. She missed that feeling and every fiber of her being was urging her to kiss him in return. This time...she listened. Gently pulling away from him and standing up, Stan stood with her, looking upon her questionably. Holding her desires back no longer she threw herself at Stan and kissed him more passionately than she had ever kissed a man before.

lets_woohoo_NOW_edited.jpg

Stan was pleasantly taken off guard and kissed her just as vigorously in return. Sue began leading him to the bed, never removing her lips from his. The intense feelings pulsating through her body made her lose control of herself. Her feelings were not supposed to run this deep with a client, but she didn't care. Stan was truly the most romantic man she had ever been with and he mesmerized her. Little did she know just how much she was hypnotizing Stan. This night was certainly one never to be forgotten.

(Cue THIS song. Sorry, couldn't help myself ;) )

The next morning, a small ray of sunlight from the window shone upon Stan's eye waking him. He held his hand up to the light and stretched. 'Wow,' he thought, 'Is it morning already!?' He smiled, reflecting upon the night before and turned toward the mysterious woman lying next to him. He watched her sleeping for a few minutes and then wrapped his arm around her, kissing the back of her neck. Sue twitched for a second as she began to wake and realize that she'd slept in too long. "Oh!" she cried, jumping up from the bed.
    "What?" Stan asked with a chuckle.
    Sue struggled to find her robe. "I overslept," she said, not making eye contact with him. "I'm not supposed to do that." Finding the robe she immediately put it on.
    "Hey," Stan addressed, "it's alright. After last night--"
    "Yes! I know." She felt so out of sorts, that she pulled at the back of her hair. "You must go!"
    Looking upon her in disappointment Stan asked, "Why?" as he stood from the bed.
    "Because you weren't supposed to stay this long."
    Stan kept a confused look on his face as he put his clothes back on, while Sue fidgeted in the distance. "I don't understand," Stan said, coming closer to her. "After that connection we had last night you're just going to kick me out without saying goodbye?"
    Sue hesitated, but answered, "Yes. I am."
    Stan's face had fallen, but he couldn't help placing his hands on her shoulders and asking, "Why this life Rose? A smart and beautiful woman like you deserves to be with a man not just for one night, but for the rest of your life!"
    Sue looked down.
    "I can be that man!" Stan assured, "please...let me prove it to you. I can't ignore what happened between us!"
    Shaking her head Sue said, "Oh Stan," then she looked up at him. "You deserve better than me. You don't want my baggage."
    Stan held her more tightly. "You let me be the judge of that."
    "I can't," Sue said, trying not to get emotional, "and now you must go. Your destiny is not with me."
    Seeing the seriousness in her eyes, Stan dropped his hands from her shoulders with a look of disbelief in his eyes.
    "You find yourself a good woman who treats you right," Sue said, adjusting his shirt collar, "not that Lara girl ya hear?"
    Stan cracked a smile.
    Then, lightly kissing his cheek, Sue whispered, "Goodbye."

As she watched Stan leave her apartment from behind her, Sue took in a deep breath trying so hard to hold back the river of tears breaking through. Falling to her knees she cried out and buried her face in the rug. Sobbing uncontrollably she pounded at the floor with her fist over and over and over again. She hated feeling this way. She scolded herself for getting too personal with a client again and told herself that it must never EVER happen again!

More to come.