Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the mobile site down? FIXED Feb 11

Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
edited February 2015 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
I can't log on to the mobile version of the site, is anyone else experiencing this?
Post edited by SimGuruBChick on

Comments

• AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I always go on Desktop version when I'm viewing on phone nowadays. since the layout is just wacky in mobile mode. Hard to navigate to inbox/notifications/profile quickly.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    I can't view the site as the desktop on my mobile, unless I'm logged in (It logged me out) :cry:
    Thank you for trying to help, unfortunately it says page not found, maybe it's my mobile phone. :smile:
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    It's back up for me and I can post but the flag button is totally gone for me now. I have to request the mobile site for it to show up. Anybody else?
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
    :'( It's still not working for me, it's been two days now.

Another simmer also said the flag button isn't working properly.
    Another update: The mobile version is still not letting me sign in, I get a message saying there are too many redirects. :'(
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    I have raised this with the tech team. They are looking into it.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
    I have raised this with the tech team. They are looking into it.

Thank you. :)
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Adding a +1, desktop, tablet and origin itself seems fine, my mobile has signed me out and attempting to sign in the browser takes me to a 'too many redirects' page.
    I am getting the same error message on my tablet and my phone. This has moved up the priority list for bugs this week. Please do keep me updated on if you see any more of these errors.
    SimGuruBChick

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
    I am getting the same error message on my tablet and my phone. This has moved up the priority list for bugs this week. Please do keep me updated on if you see any more of these errors.

Thank you, it still isn't working for me. It does still bring a message up saying there are too many redirects.
    Clarkie100 wrote: »

Thank you, it still isn't working for me. It does still bring a message up saying there are too many redirects.

Same :(

• HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 168 Member
    Yeah I have the same issue, can't log in on my phone using Safari or Chrome, that too many redirects error comes up. It's only recent, before that I was logged in fine.
    Unfortunately the mobile site is still not working.
    /sigh

So sorry about this folks. Trying to get clarity from the tech team on what is happening here.
    SimGuruBChick

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
    Still not working here either, pc is fine, so is my tablet (I'm posting on it now) but mobile is still going to the 'too many redirects' when I try and log in.
    Still down, tried a different page just in case but trying to sign in still gives too many redirects page.
    /sigh

So sorry about this folks. Trying to get clarity from the tech team on what is happening here.

Thank you. :smile:
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Couldn't get on earlier today, kept getting a "redirect loop" error. Tried from 2 different browsers. Worked when I went to desktop mode.
    WLfAA9V.png
    Still the same problem (not moaning because it's not immediately fixed but just to let you know if you're tinkering it's still mucked up.).
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I have been getting the re-direct error for several days now. Huge bummer cause I pretty much only use mobile when coming here. I thought I was banned or something at first. I hope they fix this soon it's been a long time now.
  • Dani47531Dani47531 Posts: 192 Member
    edited February 2015
    I usually log in from my computer or my iPad (which has the desktop version) but this morning I tried to log in from my phone and it gave me the re-direct error, I thought it was the browser so I tried a couple different ones but it didn't help.
  • Dani47531Dani47531 Posts: 192 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    Another update: The mobile version is still not letting me sign in, I get a message saying there are too many redirects. :'(

I get the same message, I tried clicking on register to then click on the already have an account button and see if it worked but it gave me the same error
    Still no joy.