Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Automatic lights doesn't work

When I set the auto lights system, even when all Sims are sleeping there is always a light on usually on a bedroom.
Happy Simming! :D

Comments

• Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    Did you set the light to automatic for that room? Also - lights can turn on if another Sim is in the same room.
  • crisv3003crisv3003 Posts: 85 Member
    > @Linds_the_kitty said:
    > Did you set the light to automatic for that room? Also - lights can turn on if another Sim is in the same room.
    I set all the romos, but even if there are no Sims on it, at least a light keeps on.
  • FemLobMeiFemLobMei Posts: 9 New Member
    I have the same problem. I have one sim on my current lot, in my current household. But the lights stay on. All the time. I've experiences this with several (new) saves and other households as well, all other households....
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    crisv3003 wrote: »
    When I set the auto lights system, even when all Sims are sleeping there is always a light on usually on a bedroom.

Hey, Do you know the name of that light? Right after I installed Spa Day I think I used some lights from that GP or not sure but don't think they were in the base game and I had that problem in one of my Sims' lots. I pretty sure it's a particular wall light. (At least in my game but can't remember which save I put those in and what it's name was. But yeah, some lights never turn off (wall lights)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • crisv3003crisv3003 Posts: 85 Member
    @Cinebar that happened before any DLC was released.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Do you have an urn in that room ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Do you have a mannequin in that room? It can cause that.

If not, maybe you can try to save that room to My Library and then delete the one you have now and replace with the new one.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif