Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• ElenaBoleynElenaBoleyn Posts: 1,084 Member
    Allegiant
    tumblr_ngslmgsCVw1rsntc8o4_250.gif
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    The Bounty Hunter
  • hmg337hmg337 Posts: 191 Member
    gabrielle wrote: »
    The new Beauty and the Beast. Thought it was very pretty!

I checked the rating. It had 7.7 stars, which means an average of a 77/100. Metacritic gave it a score of 65 out of 100. Apparently there was a really negative review.
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Simpkin wrote: »
    hmg337 wrote: »
    The last film that I saw was Polar Storm. I recorded it in January. Just what every Apocalyptic Movie needs. Did anyone happen to see "The Day After Tomorrow" or "San Andreas" or "2012" or anything along the lines of that?

ooh sounds my kinda movie :smiley:

@hmg337 just checked the film on imdb. It had a very low rating and a bad review. Did you think it was good?

I thought it was good enough to view.
  • YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    I just watched the suspense movie "hush" with my dad. I thought it was really good! The main girl is deaf and a mute and there's a murderer lurking around her house trying to kill her.
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    gabrielle wrote: »
    The new Beauty and the Beast. Thought it was very pretty!

I saw that in theaters about a month ago. It's really good, isn't it??
    oh
    Did anyone see The Angry Birds Movie last year? I thought it was very good. I saw it this week.
    Lights Out, I love horror films.
    Guardians of the Galaxy
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    The Hunger Games in German. Didn't understand a word :D
    Total Recall
  • BonnieBonnie Posts: 159 Member
    The old school Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Rest in peace Gene Wilder, he'll always be Willy Wonka to me!
    f63c55b4ba116173bd3db5dc0bc5ae7893dcb9d0.gif
    Salem those this was a tv show I binge watched.
  • Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    The new Power Rangers movie. Haven't gone to the movies in a while. Would like to see Beauty & the Beast and La La Land.
    The new Power Rangers movie. Haven't gone to the movies in a while. Would like to see Beauty & the Beast and La La Land.

Oh man I would love to see LaLa Land!
    Bonnie wrote: »
    The old school Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Rest in peace Gene Wilder, he'll always be Willy Wonka to me!

I've watched the old and new movies years ago, and it was an adventure. Gene Wilder will surely be missed.
  • amy_queenamy_queen Posts: 65 Member
    Fate (F8) of the Furious
    Wasn't going to check it out initially, but some people really liked it despite the mixed reception plot wise, it did great at the box office regardless, lol
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,653 Member
    Passengers. I really enjoyed it.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I haven't seen the 8th one yet, but I love the Fast and Furious movie franchise. Vin Diesel's crew in the movie are so lovable. In my opinion the late Paul Walker shined as Brian in the Fast and Furious movies. Paul showed that same passion with the character Brian as he did with his character Jared in the Into The Blue movie.
    I have not seen any movies of late. Unless one considers Pink Floyd's Pulse concert at Earl's Court, London: 1994 a movie.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Gold on DVD, which had a real surprising twist in the plot at the end.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Sleight.

I was very impressed with this one. Will see it again after Guardians Vol. 2
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Zwartboek (Blackbook)
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Moana. I haven't watched many movies lately, but I loved it!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    İt was 1984.
    I'm not a person who claims that books are better than film versions.But the film was very bad for me.
    The only good thing in the film was John Hurt who plays Winston Smith.İt was a perfect choice for that character.
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
    edited May 2017
    İt was 1984.
    I'm not a person who claims that books are better than film versions.But the film was very bad for me.
    The only good thing in the film was John Hurt who plays Winston Smith.İt was a perfect choice for that character.

I used to watch The Host a long time ago. I couldn't even get to the hour part because it was so bad. The book version was better.

In my opinion, The Last Airbender was a very good movie, but it had very negative views. The series version was much better.