Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    Ted 2
    I'm waiting for Kong skull island to come out been waiting to watch this for a while now, hope its good
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    Power Rangers!! I was a huge fan when I was a kid so I couldn't pass this movie up, plus I was definitely on it when I saw how diverse the cast was. :) It wasn't perfect but it didn't disappoint and I'm hoping to catch another showing soon!!
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    The parent trap (Lindsay Lohan adaptation). One of my faves hands down. Over spring break I watched it three days in a row.
  • diisnerddiisnerd Posts: 52 Member
    Last film I saw was Lego batman and I LOVED it!
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    I went to the cinema today and watched the new film Beauty & the Beast and I loved it! Emma Watson played the roll of Belle perfectly.

I would rate it: 10/10
    And I would recommend it to everyone who loves musicals of course :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Not bad, fun to watch.
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Moana. 4/5
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Moana. 4/5

Why only 4/5 @mintycupcake ?
    I thought it was so so so good :) Definitely 5/5 for me

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    The beginning, with Moana wanting something different then what her father wanted for her was just way too contrived for me. The way that it played out (serene mother calmly explaining​ the heart wrenching story of why he is this way, the feisty grandmother who encourages the young spitfire to chase her dreams) was a very cookie cutter approach to an already tired plot device. I swear I've heard the exact same dialogue before. I was actually ready to turn it off, if it didn't get better. There were also parts were the jokes were just too obvious or otherwise trying too hard. I also didn't like Maui or Tamatoa's songs - I thought they could have been better.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ElenaBoleynElenaBoleyn Posts: 1,084 Member
    Last film I saw in theaters was Beauty and the Beast. It was really good minus Emma Watson's singing. She seemed like she was trying to push the verbrato out of her voice, that and she could not hold onto long notes very well. I feel like they should have chosen a different person who actually could sing. She even looked like Kristen Stewart in some scenes which I found amusing. Another thing that bugged me about the movie was the way Emma Watson dismounted the horse... It was not the proper way of doing so. Besides those reasons it was really good.
    tumblr_ngslmgsCVw1rsntc8o4_250.gif
  • A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    A Monster Calls... I can't describe it, you just have to watch it for yourself.
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • jp_moorejp_moore Posts: 4 New Member
    The SpongeBob Squarepants movie - blew me away when they became real!
  • simellesimelle Posts: 149 Member
    I watched Logan, definitely made me tear up near the end. It's a must-watch! I would rate it a 10/10
    “Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up”
    tenor.gif
    Check out my youtube channel!
  • Dexter742Dexter742 Posts: 109 Member
    I just watched A Thousand Words, a comedy-drama starring Eddie Murphy, where this guy has a tree with a thousand leaves, each word he says the tree loses a leaf, and when there's no leaves left, he dies. It's got lower ratings but I quite enjoyed it, I was definitely enlightened by the end.
    tumblr_m9w3d7LGs31qgple6o2_500.gif
  • HollyJollyLifeHollyJollyLife Posts: 11 New Member
    I'd recommend both Beauty And The Beast and Boss Baby! Both EPIC in their own ways
    I'd recommend both Beauty And The Beast and Boss Baby! Both EPIC in their own ways

@HollyJollyLife
    The broadway Beauty and the Beast is really good, but some of the songs don't fit as well as the movie songs do. Though, you can hear some of the music from the broadway being played as background music for the movie which I thought was cool.
  • deltadarylldeltadaryll Posts: 84 Member
    I went to Beauty and the Beast yesterday. It was INCREDIBLE! I watched the animated version a lot as a child so it was really amazing watching it come alive! I thought Emma Watson did a beautiful job as Belle, and the guy who played Gaston was great too!
  • AdelineRobbinsAdelineRobbins Posts: 140 Member
    Mulan when it came on TV yesterday. Despite that I own it.
    "Fool," said my muse to me. "Look in thy heart and write."
    Kq8qeWk.png
    Wordpress
    Origin ID: Hoshicake
    I'm binge watching movies so... Fantastic Beasts, Warm Bodies, Twilight. Next is New Moon.
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Lucy.
    Yeah. That One With Scarlett Johansson.
    Minx11 wrote: »
    Lucy.
    Yeah. That One With Scarlett Johansson.

I saw that one. My husband has it and I caught snippets of it. I did not understand it one bit.
    Has anyone seen Ghost in the Shell? I have a free pass for it, but I'm sure even that is enough to motivate me to go see it, given the terrible reviews.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    At the moment I'm watching a film called Paul, I have seen it before :)
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• randomrachel05randomrachel05 Posts: 31 Member
    Your Name, it was amazing. I would so recommend it. It's the highest grossing anime movie of all time. It's a beautiful romance with a huge twist.
    New Moon part of the Twilight saga.