Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Oh wow, that came out in 2015. What about Rogue One? It's really good!

It's been a bit longer than I thought then. I saw it in early 2016. I've been meaning to go see Rogue One, but haven't gotten around to it yet since movie tickets are a bit on the expensive side.
    The last film I saw in the cinema was Finding Dory and before that, it was Avatar. :smiley: Which makes it years.
    WatcherXX wrote: »
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Trolls. Yeah I didn't like it too much. Too much colour, too much music/singing. Not cute enough or any relatable characters.

Yes they went overkill on the singing. Meanwhile very little character development. Yeah, it's a kids film. but still.
    I don't like musicals in general so ugh. The only aprt I liked was the True Colours song when the main troll girl lost her colour and got it back.

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • WatcherXXWatcherXX Posts: 356 Member
    The Accountant.

Slow for the first half hour but then really gets into it.
    The Great Buck Howard

Only watched it cause of Gubler and he was in it for a few seconds at the end only. Ugh. I really don't believe in the stuff the film was about and it didn't convince me either.
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    Suicide Squad and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Ejoyed Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, the storylive for Suicide Squad was under-developed. Some of the characters were an after thought of the story and had no substance. I so wish Suicide Squad was better, sadly it is forgettable.
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member
    last film i saw was Under the Shadow .
    spooky and had one of those wanting to strangle the lead because out of control ego and stubbornness.
    and I had some weird twisty homesickness/rage feelings afterwards.
    Suicide Squad and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Ejoyed Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, the storylive for Suicide Squad was under-developed. Some of the characters were an after thought of the story and had no substance. I so wish Suicide Squad was better, sadly it is forgettable.

SS is so underwhelming.. which is such a shame. The trailers made it look SO action packed..
    @Aomi OT but the sim in you avatar, is that CC eyecolour?

• AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member

yep, it sure is.
    i dont remember where i got it from. last time i had access to my mods file was back in 2015 or any of my first saves.
    Aomi wrote: »

yep, it sure is.
    i dont remember where i got it from. last time i had access to my mods file was back in 2015 or any of my first saves.

okay. Looks nice :)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Underworld
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    Wreck-It Ralph for the first time actually. Better than I expected.
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Saw Ace Attorney with my sister some week ago, she loves it. Hahaha, so silly-fun.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Finding Dory. It was good, but there was so much about it that bothered me. I can't say it was good as Nemo. I'd say 4/5, though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Finding Dory. It was good, but there was so much about it that bothered me. I can't say it was good as Nemo. I'd say 4/5, though.

agreed! What exactly bothered you though?
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Moana. I loved it! I was sad I couldn't participate in the competition to voice Moana though since I didn't meet the set requirements, but at the same time I'm happy, pleased and proud as Moana actually uses POC'S to voice POC'S and gave a chance of stardom to the truly wonderful winner of the competition, Auli'i Cravalho. She did a great job! And the colours and animation of the film were great, too.

Only setback was the fly that decided to land directly on the screen and not budge an inch, and then when it did, it came back and landed on the screen at the ending again.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    edited January 2017

agreed! What exactly bothered you though?

Lots of little things, mostly things you'd just have to suspend your disbelief for, especially in a children's movie. But after there was such a big deal made about how accurate they were with Finding Nemo, it was all the more disappointing to see that wasn't the case here. Like how Nemo and all his classmates were still kids A YEAR LATER, the fact that Dory's parents were even still alive, oh and Blue Tangs spawn and then just leave the eggs, they wouldn't have been caring for her. Plus there was the whole thing where all humans were alarmingly oblivious. Oddly enough though, Dory and Hank driving the truck didn't bother me xD
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Everest
    Storks. It was better than I expected. 4/5
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Patriot Day. Really good movie.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • lumossimslumossims Posts: 100 Member
    Fantastic Beats and where to find them! 5th time watching!
    100 Streets.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Fantastic Beasts and loved it!
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    La La Land. Great if you like musicals! (My dad, who does not, fell asleep and snored loudly in the middle of it...)
    uduVcAP.png
    La La Land. Great if you like musicals! (My dad, who does not, fell asleep and snored loudly in the middle of it...)

I'm your dad :smiley:
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member

I'm your dad :smiley:

Wow, I had no idea my dad played the Sims! I thought he finds computer games were as boring as musicals... ;)
    uduVcAP.png