Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hope Terra - One Mermaid. One Sailor. One Rock. (August 25: "The purple ring")

SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
My brand new TS3 story is on, and if you are into Mermaids, Sailors, Rings or Rocks - tune in! :)

Please see next post for links to chapters and info on next update, or my blog Simmerville's Sims for the same.

icon.jpg

Hope Terra is told with no dialogues, hoping to keep text shorter and less detailed. Each chapter might span several years, and the first season will cover 6-12 chapters updated every date ending with a fat, orange zero. The story formally started on January 20 :)

The concept is simple, yet quite complicated: One Mermaid meets one stranded Sailor, and they start their dynasty on a very small island surrounded by sea. I have some crazy plans that will unfold later! Although the world seems to be mostly water, down in the deep exists detailed locations that are important to the regional Mer People's history and traditions.

January 10 a chapter zero was posted - an introduction to Mermaid Hope's background. She will soon become part of an even bigger game that she isn't really aware of. This group of Mer People is about to die out, and Hope is their rescue - not applauded by all fins down there!

While this story focuses on plots and characters, there will also be future technical challenges due to lack of land and lots. As always, I love to develop new sims being born in game, paying attention to their personality and skills, actually trying to understand them, and make their true characters colour, if not form, the story. The limited land and individs might make this game run smoothly on my old computer, too :)

Please check back! A list of direct links to all available chapters is provided below!
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
Post edited by Simmerville on

Comments