Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Bruce and Emma- CAT update!

Aurora ages up!
    Screenshot-1075_zpsrjiwv2qs.jpg

Borealis Ages up!
    Screenshot-1077_zpssmdj9loj.jpg

And then..... Chess gives birth to 3!!!! kittens. They are SOOO gorgeous!! 2 males, 1 female.
    Screenshot-1086_zpsfbpdh7pm.jpg

Eclipse (This one I am keeping, his colouring is DIVINE!)
    Screenshot-1089_zpsklxa1h3s.jpg

Rainbow (female)
    Screenshot-1091_zpst7hp47m5.jpg

Comet
    Screenshot-1092_zps7gmzq9d3.jpg

Since 7 cats is WAY too many. Aurora and Boreales get moved to the Alto house together! I hope they have happy little lives there! Raja is an elder and Chess is going to be an elder any day now. I'll keep Eclipse and then find him a girlfriend when they all age up. Rainbow and Comet will then go to another household.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Hi there :love:

krissie-sharp.jpg

@jillbg I approve,she reminds me of Fairuza Balk when Fairuza was hot..during the movie "The Craft" era.I had such a crush on her from that movie.

My favorite now is Chyler Leigh..you may remember her from Tainted Love video.Currently plays Agent Danvers in the Supergirl Series.

The girl in the front below.

chyler_zpshvwe83lg.gif

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

@Emorrill Told you she was a great premade.If you seen my premades video she was in it.I Like the outfit you got on her.Think she has such a cute face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ujx6Kk7rY

@CravenLestat My memory is terrible these days...I couldn't remember if she was in your video and didn't feel like going back searching. ;) lol I was getting my hopes up that I found a good lookin' premade that you somehow didn't notice. :p

Anyway, here are some current outfits that I dressed her up in. She has commitment issues so she seems like the kind of gal who likes to flaunt her body, have a one night stand with a guy, but never get into a serious relationship. ;)

Florita_Hernandez_adventures_14.jpg
    This outfit may seem odd and I'm pretty sure I downloaded the correct TOP that goes with that skirt, but...I couldn't find it. :( *sigh* So I went with a different one.

This is her new formal dress. ;)
    Florita_Hernandez_adventures_15.jpg

Had to add some sexy lingere..
    Florita_Hernandez_adventures_16.jpg

And her swimwear which I didn't change, just added the sunglasses and navel ring. :)
    Florita_Hernandez_adventures_17.jpg

I need to post about her adventures as well as another couples adventures. This was a first time playing Sims like THESE for me! ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Okay, done with their little apartment! I'm only going to show you their living room and bedroom, as I kind of thought they were a little more interesting than the other parts. And they were easier to take pictures of than the other rooms... :p

Living Room:

sAxdbSO.jpg

And also, here's my heavily edited version. What do you think?

YXu9Gm0.jpg

Bedroom:

0SKqLpI.jpg
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited January 2016
    @CravenLestat She definitely has something of Chyler Leigh about her! I see the forum is getting busy digging up NPC's and playable EA created sims for you. Personnally I think Louisa Libros from Barnacle Bay is one of the most beautiful. I just changed her hair, added Navetsea's skin to her and she's smashing! And when you take off her glasses...
    23-luisa-libros.jpg

I've installed her with her roommates Dina and Nina Caliente (I get nostalgic about TS2 sometimes) in TwinTowns. They're doing their best to get her a little more... wanton...
    23-e28093-03-caliente-the-simerset.jpg

Don Lothario is also living there and I think he's got a crush on her! We'll see who he finally chooses - Dina or Nina. Or Louisa!
    don-lothario-ninadinacaliente.jpg
    3d-e28093-07-bellevue-beach-pools.jpg

@GaiaHypothesis Cute cats, totally accessorized with Emma's new hair! Or she's accessorized with them? Whatever, theyre all beautiful! ;)

@PixelsSquared Both versions look good to me, I've always loved wood and stone in all its forms. The living room lights look better in your edited version, though! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited January 2016
    1. Should Bruce and Emma be allowed to have a baby? (just ONE... I'm looking at you Harris and Layla)

When you let a mean sim have kids, and they take them out to play catch.... it's well worth letting them have kids just for the comedy value ;)
    Linc baseball pitches the ball right at his kids heads. And when the kids scream out "Ow" and glare, he just shrugs and grins.
    It is SO funny. So is letting him have the UL megaphone.... :D

Oh, and he also steals candy from his own kids.

Edit - pic

p_linc_candy_zpsyq2rbjbs.jpg

Lincoln: "Give Daddy that lolly, you don't need it."
    *snatches*

Post edited by Pary on
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    In my last post I said that my Sim Paul had avoided death amazingly long, for 100 days on normal lifespan.
    2lc1p9k.jpg

Well, the Reaper finally came for him, at the age of 102.
    2r4036h.jpg

An unintentionally inappropriate moment: his son Desmond started aging up to mature adult, and had this moment of being happy about his birthday and grieving his father's death at the same time.
    1zprtvr.jpg

And he ages up... looking pretty much the same.
    9fxg7s.jpg

But I gave him shorter hair, to make his look just a bit more mature.
    28lqubt.jpg
    edited January 2016
    @Emorrill She is super thin and that also is kinda attractive on her.Your second picture is my favorite.Reminds me of a runway model.I picture if she was real would have a fierce Beyonce catwalk walk.Her arms in game look like they could break just picking up a pair off socks off the floor but it works for her.

@jillbg I love luisa Libros <3 not sure if you caught my Sunset Valley screenshots when I first got Island Paradise when it came out and added a resort to SV but of the Trio I married Luisa :love: And to this day all 3 are in all my towns.Dina Caliente to me has her moments,can run into her in game and go wow!! cant remember what outfit maybe her default formal but she looks great in it.

As far as Chyler Leigh and Faruza you can kinda see a pattern :L especially since her in the Marilyn Manson video look is my favorite.I love me some gothic Vampire girls and latex and leather.Easy to tell it works for me if you scroll back one page on this thread, that picture of my desktop the girl you see in it is my Ex-Gf Ashlee,that thing on her neck is not a necklace but is tattooed on her.

Back to Chyler Leigh go watch the video when they first show up at the party and Chyler is dressed like a nerd wearing overalls, then later first takes off the glasses. <3 soo cute but then looks in the mirror changes into all black and just WOW!!!

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
    @SweetieKaye , that picture of your private investigator stalking her suspects is so funny! And the red-and-white work outfit she's wearing looks really nice. My current child Sim is going to be a private investigator when she grows up. I can't wait!

@GaiaHypothesis , I loved Rowan's comeback to his dad about the promotion and the laughing toddler at the end! And the pictures of Bruce and Emma's cat and her kittens - I could just stare at them all day! :heart:

@PixelsSquared , that picture of the bridge in St Claire is beautiful. The living room is pretty enough in itself, but the edited version especially - it's like those few moments IRL when light from a sunrise or sunset shines directly inside through a window. Love it!

@friendsfan367 , congratulations on your Sim child aging up well!

@emorrill , Applejack has a very pretty face. Lol at Big Mac with his hand in his pants!
    Demi wrote: »
    Got married, had a child, and now I'm pregnant again.
    @Demi , just checking - you're talking about your Sim there, not yourself? :smiley: congratulations!

@tadOlson , congratulations on finishing the greenhouse!

@Pary , LOL at the evil dad stealing candy from his own baby!

@jillbg , I like your bouncers and mixologists. They all have distinctly different and really human faces. Raquel is so pretty!
  • DemiDemi Posts: 49 Member
    @PalmArrow Yes my Sim, haha
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    Hey guys! A couple of you asked where I was. Just a reminder that I'm visiting family out of state and will be gone until the end of January. I'm still reading through posts, but sorry I don't have time to respond. Still loving the updates though! Some great stuff here. Stories and screenshots both!

I'm enjoying family, but do miss my simmies too. :D
    edited January 2016
    <3@Lanlyn

At least do me a favor since you can't sim.

Everytime you use the bathroom right as you flush get mad at the toilet and when you actually get it flushed wipe your hand across your head "Like a job well done".

Also be sure to put a box of macaroni and cheese in the fridge on top of a cutting board.

Those 2 tips will get you through even the worst withdrawls.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    edited January 2016
    I love how friendly everyone is here <3

Not much has happened in my game but Jaime and Marco's daughter Anna grew up from a child to a teen and she came out sooo pretty
    tumblr_o0pa8vNKYW1ujd0gjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o0pa8vNKYW1ujd0gjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0pa8vNKYW1ujd0gjo2_1280.png
    tumblr_o0pa8vNKYW1ujd0gjo4_1280.jpg

I've just been trying to get them enough money to afford a nice big house, but it's going so slowly :D
    They are expecting a new baby though :) I hope it's a boy this time
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
    @JILLBG Loving all your sims!! You have a really great variety there. Yeah I guess Emma needs a cat to accessorize with. LOL Oh that Don, always causing trouble somewhere!

@emorrill Love applejack and big mac!! <whistle> sexy. I like the chair shot, better than the bed.

@PixelsSquared Love the shots of the town, and your living room. The edited shot looks fantastic, so warm and welcoming.

@Pary I really wonder if they would shape up a bit. They haven't been getting into as many fights as usual... LOL so maybe they are both settling down a bit. In my wishacy Harris was just BEANING Rowan with the baseball and when he wouldn't catch it he would just smile and shrug like "Your bad man." lol And of course Rowan steals from the babies (but also loves them). Some of my best sim parents are the evil ones. I don't know. I think I'll just leave risky on until Harris gets his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wish, then I'll turn it off. If Emma and Bruce manage to sneak one in, well... that's their problem. LOL

@PalmArrow I always wonder what they are "talking" about with those random thought bubbles. The kittens are soooo adorable. As in, I pretty much NEVER play with pets but these guys... when the two jerks are at work I just watch the cats play all day.
    Studio
    @jsn super pretty!!!! She looks fantastic.
    Studio
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    nothinmg happenefd today because i can't play til after work. but i manged to make a signature.
    @jsn , I love your family! They are all so good looking.
  • DragonshyDragonshy Posts: 61 Member
    @jsn She's gorgeous! Congrats!
    Life is not easy for little Molly Bluejay. Not only is she still grieving the death of her grandfather, but she didn't have time to take a shower before school and when a new friend, Al Langerak, invited her over after school, she was so dirty she began to smell really bad.
    124ve44.jpg

So bad, in fact, that Al's mum and his toddler sister found it unbearable. How embarrassing!
    2w4eloi.jpg

Al didn't react at all, though. He either has the slob trait or a crush on her! (Isn't he a weird looking kid? He looks like a tiny old man.)
    Bruce and Emma- ITF... yet again.

Bruce LITERALLY has nothing going on in his brain.
    -I was Sleeping!!
    Screenshot-1070_zpsmiaz5udj.jpg

I decide that we should check out this Utopian future I've heard so much about. Plus there's a new descendent to check out! So off Brucey goes checking out the random populace doing Emits bidding.
    Screenshot-1139_zpsvmphu4zd.jpg

-Use it on myself? Okay!

Screenshot-1149_zpsfkynjpun.jpg
    -A burger will make me feel better....
    Screenshot-1155_zps7kceoab2.jpg
    Screenshot-1156_zpsv8ozofey.jpg
    -I don't feel any better. That's it. Everyone is getting Dewed!!!
    Screenshot-1163_zps2vubpmax.jpg
    -Oh God! It doesn't come off!
    Screenshot-1170_zpse0gbkeji.jpg
    -Nooooo!
    And several other random town folk get dewed. He then sends the stuff to the military base and BAM! Future changed!

-Marty! Marty! We have to go BACK TO THE FUTURE!
    Screenshot-1188_zpsslzwnm8q.jpg
    -Uh.. Its Bruce...
    -Right! The changes we made.. well.. you have to see it! Hurry!
    -I'm kinda tired... long day and all.. maybe tomorrow?

Morning comes and shows us that Bruce is not at all pleased with this journey.
    Screenshot-1195_zpsblpugue3.jpg
    Screenshot-1207_zps89el4m5d.jpg
    -EMMA GET IN THE TIME PORT-
    -I'm RIGHT here.
    -oh.

Screenshot-1211_zpsfgd7gq8y.jpg
    -Hustle up woman! We need to christen the dreampod before heading out to see this cotton candy pink world.
    -I'm IN the bed, literally WAITING. Tell that roomie to stop watching.
    -Let him look!

And then of course Bruce gets the embarrassment of being caught doing a bit of public woohoo. HAH! (He has some celebrity status for some reason, I don't know why. I turned it off, but he still gets the celeb stuff).

MORE hilarity to follow.
    Studio
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    Found some notes I though I had already posted, but I guess not. Here's some up through Jan 6th. Will have to get caught up on the forum now.

@jillbg I just finished all of your Grey Witches story to date. Kept me on the edge of my seat! Can't wait for another chapter.

@emorrill I've finally caught up on your Holland family story. It was a great read and I look forward to more.

@SweetieKaye Snooping around in broad daylight. :lol:

@Anonymous_Loba24 That's quite a twist in your story. I hope Joshua finds happiness with his new girlfriend.

@brackencat31 Welcome back to Sims 3. This is a great thread. We love to read about everyone's stories.

@Aomi Sounds like you have your hands full with your story.

@Ariel0105 Good luck on getting your ghost baby.

@thuggishsplicer Seems like your Sim is still learning his tastes.

@Puddinroy Good luck on Polli getting his lifetime want.

@Wonderstruckk Taylor and Zoe aged up very nicely. Both so pretty. Congratulations on son Griffin and Taylor graduating with honors and being voted most popular. Why does Taylor's romantic interest vampire remind me of Harry Potter? :lol:

@HillyBeth Nice update on the Cullen family.

@PixelsSquared Theo Belrose and Ingrid Wallin are both well thought out characters. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

@Painterly27 Nice photo of Simona Valenci. She is sure happily surprised at receiving the flowers.

@friendsfan367 Operation Alpha Bites sounds like it might be fun.

@panthergirl2 Congratulations on your Sim daughter aging up. Your challenge sounds interesting.

@Pary Maybe Luka has met the one?

@Karai Sorry to hear about the death of Mick Situp. I hope your Sim couple enjoys his house.

@Simpocalypse You've got a little drama going on with Lyra. Hopefully it's just a phase?

@dx1965 Glad to hear that you didn't lose your nectary after all.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    I see everyone is still having lots of fun.

All I can add is my Sim Duncan finally got to level 10 of the inventing skill.

Happy Simming everyone.
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hello everyone - it's been a long time since I posted anything here but I am a silent participant of this thread. I read it every day and hand out likes and awesomes. I will start keeping track and posting comments again now that I am playing my families again.

I have a big post but will split it in two. I began replaying my legacy families at the first of January and will continue each town through one generation and then return to cycle through the second gen, etc. This post is of the first generation of my Sunset Valley Legacy family.

Links to the next episode will be included at the end of each post once the new part is available.

Davis Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 1 of 2)

Jessie Davis and Elayna Thomas bought a small inexpensive home in Sunset Valley and used their remaining funds to enroll in college. Jessie was after a Tech degree to help him become an astronaut and Elayna pursued Fine Arts to be a Hit Movie Composer. First up, the admissions test.
    Screenshot_zps6lahgipt.jpg

Both decided on a quick makeover as they got busy studying and making names for themselves as true rebels. Elayna especially took to this task rather quickly!
    Screenshot-2_zpsifoudpt1.jpg

After graduation, the newly married couple (done in a private ceremony) used their money to purchase a family estate. Elayna loved the magnificent view and privacy of her backyard.
    Screenshot-4_zps5eyatse4.jpg

Life was pretty simple for the young couple - Elayna developed a new love and appreciation for cooking...
    Screenshot-6_zpsx0ptgzhi.jpg

...while Jessie kept them well stocked with sleeping potions to maximize their time to enjoy the new home and town.
    Screenshot-7_zpsg1wiw3tv.jpg

However, life was about to get a whole lot more complicated once the triplets were born. Antonio, Riley, and Ryan were definitely a handful and ruled the house, for a while at least!
    Screenshot-5_zpsfe7ugrjd.jpg

The boys aged up and were the best of friends. The house was always full of activity, from either the kids running and playing, Elayna blasting the room with her compositions, or the steady banging of Jessie as he worked the house into a self-cleaning marvel.
    Screenshot-9_zpspafpkud4.jpg

Sometimes when it got to be too much, the boys would head out to the swings in the backyard - either of their own choice or the insistence of Mom or Dad!
    Screenshot-11_zpsv0jx5lzd.jpg

Elayna commanded a big crowd (and big tips) when she would put on a show at the local theatre.Screenshot-12_zps5myqzcis.jpg

Jessie did his best to keep the alien threats at bay and under wraps - but it wasn't always an easy task!
    Screenshot-20_zpsgj7cbvll.jpg

Next episode here: Sunset Valley - Generation 1 (Part 2)

See each of the legacy stories from the beginning by following these links:
    Davis Legacy - Generation 1 (Sunset Valley)
    Lothario Legacy - Generation 1 (Riverview)
    Post edited by Llandros2012 on
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited January 2016
    Davis Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 2 of 2)
    Previous entry here: Sunset Valley - Generation 1 (Part 1)

But when life got too routine, the family would shake it up and enjoy activities around town.
    Screenshot-13_zpskfdnrhc5.jpg

Ryan loved to dance and wanted one day to be the Dance King of the spring festival. It was never too soon to start practicing.
    Screenshot-14_zpssedyezzk.jpg

Antonio tried to just maintain his balance. He wasn't too sure of this moving around on wheels nonsense!
    Screenshot-15_zps8zwgowxg.jpg

The boys hated homework but somehow, doing it together made it much more bearable.
    Screenshot-16_zpshbje4clh.jpg

Once the boys aged up to teens, it was time to play some new games. Jessie was known for starting impromptu water fights all around town...and everyone wanted to join in!
    Screenshot-17_zpsxcgqajyy.jpg

The boys dressed to impress and made their moves at prom. Antonio ended up with a girlfriend, Ryan fought with just about everyone, and Riley walked away with the crown for Prom King.
    Screenshot-21_zpsx6r78vc9.jpg

Feeling the first pains of an upcoming empty nest, Elayna convinced Jessie that they were still young enough for at least one more little one. Jessie told some scary stories to mask his own fear of raising a kid in his more mature years.
    Screenshot-22_zpspfaphyby.jpg

Fall rolled around and little Nathan joined the household. Elayna still wanted a little girl, and with her determination, she would find a way to make it happen!
    Screenshot-23_zpsza1pobkz.jpg

Time flew and the boys were ready to graduate. Nathan was now a very busy little toddler and Elayna was expecting again. Could a little girl finally be a part of the Davis clan?
    Screenshot-24_zpsydbm7q0t.jpg

Antonio was thrilled the most to be done with high school. He would soon head off to University and was longing for a lifetime of travel. One thing was sure...the Davis family was about to see major changes as a new generation had come of age.
    Screenshot-25_zpsgttf0grd.jpg

Next entry here: Lothario Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 1)

See each of the legacy stories from the beginning by following these links:
    Davis Legacy - Generation 1 (Sunset Valley)
    Lothario Legacy - Generation 1 (Riverview)
    Post edited by Llandros2012 on
    @Llandros2012 AHH!!!! :o This picture of yours.Maybe to everyone else it is just kids swinging,to me it is awesome.The way you caught it just as the kid in the middle was lined up with the lighthouse light in the night sky.Such a pretty screenshot.Had that been a full moon behind them the awesome meter would have exploded.

Screenshot-11_zpsv0jx5lzd.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top