Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    Nice @Nikkei_Simmer That is really good :p

@imdragonit I see you got a kidnap Twizzy parked under your house,in case you are interested there is a townie you cant miss there.You know the sim is hot when they live in a heart shaped house with heart shaped fountains and have LOVE in the last name.Amelia Loveland :love::love: I have lots of pics of her

Cant beat her simple bio

'Amelia has many excellent qualities. If only she could find someone with which to practice her excellent kissing skills…'

@bekkasan You notice during Melee's performance my sim never once got up on stage and tackled her during her guitar solo.I was on vacation :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited January 2018
    I went to Sauder Business School for Real Estate Studies at UBC (certificate program, not a four year degree in Business Administration), and I hope that my younger son can go to UBC for Computer Sciences. My mom went to UBC and graduated in Library Sciences and Asian Studies. So, yeah, I bleed Blue and Gold, when I'm not bleeding Canucks Blue & Green. :)

When I get the time, I'm going to link all my expansion packs to the TSRWorkshop so that I can work with those too.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @CravenLestat you've got my curiosity up now. I'll have to check that out :) Forget when I found the twizzy but I adore it for a future car :)
    @king_of_simcity7 ty so much :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @imdragonit Zero touching,zero tweaking this is Amelia ,look at that face :love:

WbsLLpI.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat she is a pretty sim has that perfect oval face
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @everyone -- Passed out likes/awesomes. Great updates!

@TadOlson -- Thanks. :) I will soon have three toddlers in my game, and cannot have enough choices for clothes! :lol:

@coco -- Love the Star Wars shout out! :lol: Too bad it was only a joke!

@Charlottesmom -- I want to feel bad for VJ now...

• Options
    UBCVarsityJacket_TS3.png
    Finally got my EPs attached to TSR Workshop. Didn't take too long. So here's the Varsity Jacket for UBC.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Something just happened in my game just now that I found funny. Just read the whole thing and I think you'll get why I'm laughing.

Early morning I have Helen go to upgrade the stereo in Charlotte's room. I noticed her get a 'Dirty Surroundings' Moodlet. There is nothing dirty. I checked, and the other side of Charlotte's bed was made.

I even stopped her upgrade, made her 'clean house,' and there was nothing for her to clean. Went so far as to use nraas to 'Clean All.' No matter what, Helen kept the 'Dirty Surroundings' moodlet...

It continued until Charlotte woke up, got up, and made her bed.

Seriously Helen!

You're disgusted by the unmade bed even if it's unmade because she was literally sleeping in it!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Today I was in one of those depressive moods and didn't feel like doing anything. :disappointed:
    The only joy I found in today was watching a special broadcast from the new First Presidency of our church. I love those men. <3 It's sad that one Prophet passes, but another, just as wonderful, takes his place.
    Anyway,

Thank you all for the compliments on Sam's new story pictures and for the compliments on my random gameplay with Drew Padalecki. :blush: You all are so sweet. <3

I really didn't feel like giving feedback today (and I really need to go to bed soon) but I know that if I don't do it now, instead of being 3 pages behind, tomorrow morning I'll be up to 6! ;) Y'all know how it is. So here it goes...

@Chi5678 Congrats on becoming a member. :star:
    And oh my gosh I love LOVE the beautiful Unicorn family in your signature! <3

@PalmArrow Yeah that booth lady wanted some more of that. :lol: Thank you. <3 1 Vote for Ella. :)
    ----
    Alec's story with Craven's mummy lady...Loved it! :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 I do plan to show more of Drew. ;) Which girl do you think he should end up with? The blonde or the dark haired one? :p I'm doing a vote. ;)
    Thanks. <3
    ----
    Gavin in that picture with the parasol. :love:
    Great updates! Hottie male sims everywhere! :lol:

@coco Lol! Sam does look a little sassy doesn't he? ;)
    Isn't Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse great!? :lol: I swear I watch it all too often when I'm feeling down for a good laugh.
    Yeah I couldn't help but make Drew slap his sexy tushy for her. :p
    One more vote for Ella. :star:
    ----
    Oh yay! Sun and Saville are back! :smiley:
    See lady, I told you your next update would be wonderful. ;)
    Sun's concern over Saville's reaction to the news...I don't know why she would be because he's an awesome man, but then again those pregnancy hormones do weird things to us. :pensive:
    What is that black thing on the window? :lol:
    Loved the before and after pic of Saville on the bench. <3 He looked so young in the first one...
    Saville: Uhh… I know you’re not an expert in pop culture yet but those are the names of the twins in the greatest science fiction movie series ever! We can’t possibly use them!
    ^Ok that was an awesome comment! :lol:
    Although I would have to say Star Trek is better. :p Hee hee hee! :lol:
    OMGosh Sun laying on Saville on the couch! Adorable! <3
    How did you pose that picture while Sun's in labor without the sims freaking out? :astonished: Loved it! :lol:
    Awww...you had to leave it on a cliffhanger? :( I wanna find out the gender of the baby!
    ;)

@bekkasan Thanks. <3 Emma had to be a part of the pic, because she's so close to Sam and knows his secret. :blush: It's almost like the story wouldn't be the same without her huh?
    Yeah that top is one of my favorites. :)
    Hee hee, I knew you and a few others would like the shower shot. :smirk:
    3 votes for Ella! :star:
    I always appreciate your sweet and sincere comments. {{{Hugs}}} <3
    ----
    Yeah cleaning the Kitchen stinks! But it's not as bad as the bathrooms. :flushed: And I have 4. Yes...4. Many times I have debated on hiring someone to clean this place...
    Yeah there are many story tellers that I miss. Like @lanlyn. <3 Wonder if she will see this tag. ;) I've been thinking about her lately since I decided to add Rinn Fada to my game and it's quite the lovely world! Pre-populated too which is very nice! :star:
    ----
    Congrats on the success of Melee's first show. :)
    The police were grateful to Jared for assisting with the capture...uh duh, he captured her period, no assisting to it.
    ^Lol! :lol: Right!? Nice reward he got!
    Seriously! Last time I played Bridgeport I thought all the ladies were crazy well endowed too. :astonished: And the burglar lady is no exception. WOW! :flushed:
    A 12 year old boy...hee hee hee! :lol:

@CravenLestat Nice postcard pic. :)
    That Maniac song always makes me think of Tommy Boy. :lol:
    I do like your pattern swap. :blush: So now I gotta find out who this Jade lady is in Monte Vista. ;) That world rocks and I SO need to play it again! (Wait...is she a Monty??)

@imdragonit Did somebody mention Khan?
    180?cb=20091002160209
    :blush:
    ----
    The house is looking good. :) Very unique.

@Charlottesmom Alrighty...I'm anxious to learn why VJ is so messed up. :p (Not that it will change my opnion of him. :unamused: )
    Iqbal being the one all the ladies want? I find that hard to believe. :lol: You made him look good though. ;)
    Hey, hubby and I got married after only 3 months of knowing each other, what are you implying?? ;):p:kissing_heart:
    Woah Iqbal has a HAIRY chest. :flushed:
    Oh boy...money troubles always cause problems in relationships... :confounded:
    And oh boy another guy comes into play...
    You know he was turning her on like crazy with his piano playing. :smirk:
    Kids always know more than the parents think...
    Little Meggie. <3
    You know, I think Marianna is horribly selfish! Hubby is totally a better parent than me...yes, I admit it :disappointed: , but that certainly doesn't mean that I would abandon daughter with him if I decided to leave him! (Which will never happen, but still.) My baby would be coming with me! <3 And of course she would get to visit him often. Anyway,
    Knew she and Devon would hook up.
    Nice shot! It totally looks like Miraj is wiping away a tear! :star: (Gosh you go girl! I need your perfect photo catching skills! ;) )
    Wow... :open_mouth:
    That really is awful for VJ...it's a very very sad story indeed. But...he's gotta grow up and realize that he can be better than his parents...and his parent's actions and behavior are no justification for his.
    Awesome updates! :star:

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice new jacket Haruo. :grin: I know what you're going to try and create... ;)
    I've seen that bedspread at Uni. :p
    Harold Assange. :love:
    Cute cuddle pics. <3
    Go kidnap Eddy Mullis! (Oh wait, you're a guy! :lol: )
    Oh...I KNEW you would create it! ;) Fantastic job! :star:

@polrbear Lol! Sims logic I tell ya. :lol:

Good nelly that took me an hour to do! :flushed: But it was fun because you all are awesome! <3

Time for bed. Happy Simming!
    :sleeping:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill why yes I did...lol & I'll tell you girl, the age he was when that pic was taken from the movie...Whoooow :o
  • Options
    Arrinda enjoys her new house
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Sorry that you are not feeling well today :(

I still need to get on with this week's video but I am back at work today. Luckily my favourite waitress is back so this week should be a bit nicer :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Was that Elder Monson? @emorrill? My friend, Phil (yes, I have a sim of him too, but he's been a friend of mine for over 35 years(in real life))...he's also an LDS member, used to mention him in passing. My deepest condolences to the Quorum of the Twelve and those who knew him.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    The Chikamori Selfacy

First Day of Classes

Morning was a rush, that Monday, as Haruo and River downed their breakfast as they needed to get to class by 9:00AM...in time for the prof to come walking in at about 10 to 10. Of course...profs took their sweet time getting to class while expecting their students to be in class and seated in their seats waiting for half an hour.
    Screenshot-45.jpg Haruo sprinted to class, since he was in a different building from the building that River was supposed to be in.
    Screenshot-46.jpg River was more than ready for her class that morning...of course standing outside in the damp, cool morning wasn't too fun...it looked like rain.
    Screenshot-47.jpgScreenshot-48.jpg Of course, classes took two hours; one ended up taking a whole bunch of notes and imbibed a whole bunch of caffeine, just to stay awake.
    Screenshot-49.jpg Considering that River's next class wasn't until four, River had some time on her hands to get some studying done.
    Screenshot-50.jpgScreenshot-51.jpg But before she did that, she headed over to the campus bookstore and bought her textbooks for the semester.
    Screenshot-52.jpg Then she went back to the dorm to study...
    Screenshot-54.jpgScreenshot-55.jpg Then she headed over to the SUB to have a little free recreation time before heading off to the next class...
    Screenshot-56.jpgScreenshot-57.jpg Of course, class-time came around all too soon.
    Screenshot-58.jpg Haruo finished his second class of the day at two in the afternoon which allowed him to spend some time in the university park to sit down and read his textbooks and study.
    Screenshot-59.jpg Then of course, it was time to head home to do some more studying.
    Screenshot-61.jpgScreenshot-62.jpgScreenshot-63.jpgScreenshot-64.jpg River did the same once class was over...
    Screenshot-65.jpgScreenshot-66.jpg Of course, there were also plenty of distractions...some of them self-made...
    Screenshot-67.jpgScreenshot-68.jpg Which ended up in the shower...
    Screenshot-71.jpg Luckily no-one walked in...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Charlottesmom Interesting background about Vjs family.
    You are a great writer.

@PalmArrow Wonderful update

@Nikkei_Simmer Wonderful udpates

@imdragonit I have not played much with the into the future is it fun?

@bekkasan Yep now clint can be outside daytime aswell. Wonderful update.
    Congrats to Melee on her show.

@emorrill The blonde one ella

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    This is Ginger Starr (great name! @CravenLestat :smiley: )....

39709920352_3837c1b355_b.jpg

I decided to not mess with her in any way...but did of course twinify her and gender switch her twin:

This is Gilbert: He is tweaked as his pudge was giving me tremors, and I gave him a new nose, he is a freelance artist. Nicknamed "Skunk boy" for his hair.

39032484264_e7d4c67eef_b.jpg

Then did gender mingling to have them have two teen kiddos..both are not tweaked, the girl came out better IMO.

This is Ringo... ;) (with Gilbert's natural nose)

39032258334_8cdece07f3_b.jpg

This is Gilly: only thing I did to her was throw on some lipstick.

39709917892_39cf1f4e9a_b.jpg

Plopped them on a lot, will home them later..Gilbert and Ginger liked each other right off (I once again forgot to make them related!)

39032256984_8b261c98d4_b.jpg

Ringo flirting with his future sister, will go back to the bin, re-family them and make them related.

24871907667_3bdb8e5a36_b.jpg

24871905597_ab355ffe4b_b.jpg

:smiley:

• Options
    Nothing new to report from me except that I got fired from my job today

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@imdragonit The house turned out really cool. :)

@CravenLestat hehe, maybe I should put your ss in my game. He is in the Bekka/Patrick saves, but, never got to the chapters where I used him.

@polrbear hehe, that is funny. She is a real neat freak! I had that happen once and couldn't figure it out. Turned out is was a plate stuck in the wall. I had asked on the sims 3 forums and someone knew right away what it was. That was my first attempt at adding mods to remove the plate from the wall, without demolishing said wall.

@emorrill Sorry you had a depressive day. I do understand those. Anytime you want to chat PM me. Thanks for the comments. :) 4 bathrooms! I only have 2 and hate cleaning those as well.

@Nikkei_Simmer hehe, typical college students, class, study, woohoo, you just forgot the juice part. :) You got some great pics of the campus with them running around. I think EA did a good job on the uni world itself. Some of the interactions, gameplay could have been better.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. :) I just buy the vampire reward for them when they get enough points so they can be outside in the daytime. :)

@Charlottesmom Cool changes on Ginger's family that you created. :)

@king_of_simcity7 sorry to hear that, which job was it as I thought you had two.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @bekkasan He decided to be human for kiras sake, but I did not
    know about those vampire rewards so good to know thanks.

@Charlottesmom Nice new sims
  • Options
    @bekkasan That was the hotel job which was my main job. Cut a long story short they don't want me to work for them as 'I am not pulling my weight' which is funny as I only do 40 odd hours a week there, start early, stay late and try to do ten things at once. What is more funny is that the other chefs have issues with me as well yet not one person ever came to me to talk about it which is ironic as I have seen and known them to do things which is much worse that I cannot repeat on the forums. I think really it also has to do with the fact that I am British as I cost £7.50 an hour which goes up in more than £8 in April and they just want someone from overseas who will cost them less and be more willing to run around after them. Obviously I speak English as it is my only language so maybe they think that I am on a higher level than then and maybe they also feel threatened by me as I am not a push over as much as they like

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    A bit of feedback.. :smiley: (Likes/Awesomes to all)

A quickie update on miss Emma, she is very much getting back to "normal" her hearing appears to be improving even more, sight still appears gone. She once again freaks out when she hears the garage door open with her favorite person gets home (my husband), she fully tries to go over and greet him with whines and the tail going mad with wags. She is once again "mouthy" she doesn't bite but tastes your hand, and li*cks everything, she is replacing her sight with smell and taste no doubt. She is getting very very happy again and we have a way of playing that is beyond cute (I should take a video!), I tickle her back and she tries to find my hand she seems to love the game. she has taaken toys out of her toybox to chew on too! It's nice to have most of my old Emma back. :)

@Mikezumi , Nice to see Jordan as your Avi!! Me thinks you need to play with him and Finnian ( <3 *HINT* <3 ) in some sort of story... ;) Ship them to Lunar lakes to survive and repopulate the land.
    **I've said it once but it needs repeating, Mark is gorgeous! <3

@PalmArrow , Your version of Odessa constantly cracks me up! :D
    **Well waiting to get into school IS annoying... ;)
    **Jason is a cute match for Odetta. <3
    **The crossed eyes after aging up... :D
    **I like the improvements made on your consignment dude, he looks a bit like a new guy I made a few days back for the Gingers thread.

@CravenLestat , Cool pictures, love the Warhol-esque group, awesome!
    **OH! Favorite patterns black background with big flowers and black background with leaves! Pretty!!
    **Snow White is too freakishly happy...
    **Will check out mummy lady when I have a spare moment..
    **Sad Delores died, I like their music..

@bekkasan , I too love that you all have such strong sympathy for Meggie and very little for VJ, it's just proof that abuse is not to be tolerated..I have more sympathy for VJ after the last updates but I'm more attached to him after playing him for so long, he actually is one of my favorite characters, I love that he is not mister perfect by any means..(that would be L!). Thank you for the comments :smiley:
    **Oh My! Loving the roller coaster!! Odessa and Cedrick look to be having loads of fun (Well Odessa seems to be having fun)...they're gonna fall out!!
    **"We didn't" "We did" LOL!!!
    **Arrrgh! A singing bunny...*faints* :wink:
    **Seriously that top is gonna fall down and someone is gonna get an eyeful! Straps needed....desperately!
    **Congrats on the promotion Jared.
    **Cool hot tub!

@Karritz , Thank you for your comments on my story.. :smiley: I want to comment on your comments but don't want to give anything away.
    **I love Stanley's eyes...
    **That is a huge nursery!
    **Sounds like the doggies did not like your making a video!
    **Wow, never saw a child tragic clown!

@king_of_simcity7 , Cute kissies with Carla and her Ex..
    **Amber that is her name...I was going to guess Alice.

@Silverofdreams30 , I would pay to hear their "band" LOL!!
    **Cool looking house, I adore all those colors used together..
    **Kate almost died several times but at least she got some nice stuff... :D

@imdragonit , Well now she (Arinda) has a very interesting look going on...like!!
    **I bring out the rebel in Emorrill! :wink: (she should be paying attention in church like a good girl o:) )

@Nikkei_Simmer , River sure is rolling in the dough with those paintings!
    **Bees are hazardous...
    **EDDY!!
    **That is one full class.

@emorrill , But but...what if L decides he doesn't like Meggie anymore after he was abducted by the aliens and kidnapped to become their planet's repopulator?? L is more of a brother figure to Meggie right now. ;) , or maybe a second cousin...(You know I'm yan*king your chain!!)
    **I love Lee!! I may have to add him and L into Misunderstood (along with Ciel)....wait Ciel is already in Misunderstood I think, I have to re-read it before I start playing again!!
    **Loving your new siggy, that shot looks great!
    **Your Drew and @Mikezumi's Drew look similar but different, like they could be cousins, but that is the fun of customizing..
    **Ella is kinda per*vy! :flushed:
    **LOL!! Faceplant!!
    **Who is the dude in the checked shirt?
    **Topiary... ;)
    **Bert...so OLD!! Here is my Bert...(for Misunderstood) with all three age range Nicks!

36299517682_ffd8a0b627_b.jpg

**I love it when Jared gets hearts for other sims while they are mad at each other!
    **Drew looks a bit odd in his MA uniform.. :o
    **Honestly not sure if I like Ella, but it's just a personal preference..

@polrbear , I love cuddling with kitty pictures!!
    **Link is just too dang cute!
    **Poor barfy Skylar..
    **Rylee is sooooo my favorite! :heart:
    **Not sure what happened but Rylee looks like he's being sneaky..
    **Reminding you..lock the doors! ;)
    **5AM, if I wasn't so tried all the time I could make it to 1:00 tops! Ah, youth....
    **Finally made honest men out of each other! Loving the wedding... <3 Gorgeous under the arch pictures.

@mycami21 , I recall you telling me about the Fearless Foal LTR, I have to remember to use that one if I ever play with Unicorns again. :smiley:

@msbeckycat , Unstable sure in an interesting trait. :wink:

@OriginalMara , Copper and Star are adorable! Shadow is hiding in the shadows.. ;)

@coco , Thank you for the comments!
    **I don't care if it's "boring" post some Sun and Saville...!!

@MoonandStars83 , I'm modless but love hands off play, some really fun things happen.

@TadOlson , Lovely CAW update!

Emma is getting grumpy so I'll take a break here...2256.

L i c k s is plummed...really...REALLY?!?! :tired_face:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom So you want me to make them as a band?
    Ha ha maybe if they get better at the instruments.
    Thank you.

I have a small update and a question

I have room for one baby in the house who should have them first ?

Grant/Hayley or

Kira/clint?

Small update

[img][/img]yGz0fou.jpg

Hayley went out to refill the elixir material stuff

[img][/img]gk8baP4.jpg

Funny how this pub have been empty each night
    except for them lol. but my guys enjoys going out

[img][/img]my0oybH.jpg

Having a drink

[img][/img]eckP9ZJ.jpg

or two

[img][/img]IF52sBl.jpg

playing games

All for now

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @emorrill -Great update!I'd just have gotten him making friends until he eas able to choose a woman who was already single.
    @msbeckycat -Great pictures!
    @Chi5678 -I can click on their mailbox to disable or enable carpools with that Mod installed and have used it for years.I can also do a similar thing with story progression as mine is the NRaas version.It sounds like NRaas Mods can help to fix that mess up.Great picture!
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.I use it to mark lots as residential without zoning it that way.
    @bekkasan -I love setting an empty world up for new games and love starting out with a town that populates as I play it.
    @PatienceTheVirtue -Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -I've had to delay backing things up when I ran out of hard drive space a few times.It's time for you to go back to school and get a higher education so you can get into better jobs and to get the funding to take care of that with a go fund me if you can't afford it on your own.
    @CravenLestat -Great postcard!Great video!That music is from the 1980's and I like that song as a kid.Great pictures!
    @SimplyErica16 I had pregnant teens once in TS3 because something was glitching in that save and it had started to get corrupted.It sounds like you had some TS4 fun and forgot to check a Mod's settings before playing.I made that mistake with story progression once and quickly had to revert back to change the settings.I kept back up saves while tuning story progression to work as I wanted it to since it was a Modded version.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @RodJohn -Great update!
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @Irnblsim98 -Hi there!It looks like you'll need to upload to FLickr to share that picture here instead of Photobucket as it's not showing from there.
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!It sounds like VJ needed help from social services when everything at home fell apart and it would've happened in my games with playable social workers taking the kids away.I hope the computer dosen't have anything too serious wrong with it.Thanks for the comment.Great update on Emma!
    @imdragonit -Great picture!Thanks for your comment.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!Thanks for your comment.
    @Karritz -It's possible with the NRaas Mod collection to change the gender preference.
    Here's my temperature in early spring of 1624 and it's already 29*C.
    39717501491_3d8ffe3bbd_c.jpg

Here's the early to mid-spring forecast for Deery Meadows in 1624.
    25845793438_32413326da_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson Good suggestion but I don't want to go back to education now as I would just rather earn money
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Sorry about the job. I'm sure a better opportunity is out there for you.

@Charlottesmom I'm so happy to read about Emma returning to her puppy self. Interesting backstory you have created.

@emorrill Thinking of you. I hope the dark time doesn't last too long. *hugs*

@everyone. Thanks for sharing our stories. Again, because I don't have a new place to host photos I do not have any to share.

In my current Bucket list game, Sugar has reached level 8 in the Science career. Since she's sort of my SIMself, she's a bit nerdy. I have her building an insect collection. This game was the first time I saw lighting bugs (aka fireflys). I guess that came with Showtime. IRL I LOVE fireflys. When I was young, my Dad told me that they were my birthday present. I know, cheezy, but I love that story he used to tell me. *my bday is June 15 and that's usually when you see the lighting bugs coming out in NY*

Snowing again. North of me got hit harder than our town. Hubs is out there plowing. He told me that the roads aren't too bad in our area, but I think I'll just stay home.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top