Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @KevinL5275 I know you are lurking,throws out the bait...
    MCSAuvz.png
    bekkasan wrote: »
    dag....@CravenLestat, I would have thought Melee's pic would have drawn him out of lurkdom .

@CravenLestat @bekkasan
    Ok, what did I miss? You have to tag me. I just got to Jan 1st posts today. I'll get caught up eventually, I hope. :D

Beautiful sim, though. B)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @PalmArrow Thank you, wonderful update as always love seeing
    your gameplay.

@emorrill Thank you show us more of your
    random gameplay love it. Drew is a gorgeous sim.

@polrbear Lovely update as always.
    congrats on a new baby, and congrats to the wedding.

@TadOlson thanks

@bekkasan Thanks

• Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer It looks like Haruo and River are enjoying the college life (except the lectures), I love the varsity jacket on Haruo.
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks, I always miss the people on this thread when I'm away.
    @CravenLestat Beautiful sim, I love her outfit. What's the secret message? I can't work it out :sweat:
    @Silverofdreams30 Malavai is a very handsome sim. Did you make him yourself?

@bekkasan Aw thanks your kind words make me feel a bit better. You will see them soon :smile:
    Brian and Melee are so lovely together. Great couple! And I love Melee's glitzy outfit. The top looks gorgeous on her. I'm glad that Jared's career is going so well for him.
    @king_of_simcity7 Carla is one of my favourite sims of yours. She is so sweet :smile:
    @emorrill Naww thanks you're too sweet. If that doesn't work you can always just use MasterController to change the outfits. :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 I'm glad Kate came back from the catacombs without being scorched.
    @palmarrow The vendor's gnome hat is funny yet oddly adorable at the same time haha.
    @chi5678 Sometimes the game likes to have its own way no matter what. Maybe next time your sim can try going to school directly rather than take the bus.

@karritz I hope the monitor isn't too damaged. Looking forward to watching it :smile:
    I have never had a sim turn into a tragic clown. I must admit that seeing a child like that makes me feel a bit sad.
    @nikkei_simmer At least the kids have a chance of school being cancelled with it snowing! River's bird painting is nice and I like the meaning behind the flags.
    @polrbear I love the set up for the wedding with the moon all nice and full. Beautiful ceremony, congrats to Link and Skylar.
    @emorrill Love the new cover pic! Sam looks very sassy lol. :smiley:
    I like the new hairstyle on Drew. Ella makes a very cute dance partner, I approve! Omg he's slapping his but.t? That's hilarious :lol: Lol, sometimes I watch Life in the Dreamhouse at night since it's on Netflix. Oooh very risky :wink: I like all of the wood you used in the bathroom, very sophisticated :smile: I think Ella is the right one for Drew. He might have a fling with Cassidy but Ella is like the sun and he'll always be drawn back to her.
    @mikezumi Wow Mark has turned out very model worthy :yum:
    @tadolson Nice update. I like the for sale sign you have.

@msbeckycat Nice pictures of your sims.
  • Options
    @coco I miss your sims, hope to read more about them soon.
    I got the base sim from @CravenLestat but I edited Malavai myself to look more
    like his counterpart in the videogame " star wars the old republic".
    Thank you, yeah she managed no scratch.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorill Your new pic is terrific. Am happy that Emma is a part of it!
    As much as I like longer hair, Drew looks better with the shorter ones.
    Its a bummer about the car. It looks blue to purple depending on the light when Jared or one of the others is driving it. Sorry it is happening to you too, but, glad it wasn't my graphics card! :open_mouth:
    Ella looks great! I took Melee into stylist yesterday afternoon to play with the new patterns I put in, and she randomized into that top and I'm like, nope, that is not you. Would work for Alexandra, but, not Melee.
    The are cute dancing and bowling together.
    He does look good with the girl at the park. Might as well check out his options, right? hehe
    Great shower shot! :love:
    Glad they had a good time together. wow.....25% on risky!
    For some reason the special outfits will retain the old skin instead of the new skin. I had to fix Jared's special and nekkid outfits too! Bizzarro!!
    He had hearts for both! Cassidy is certainly going after what she wants. I like Ella though. I don't know Cassidy as well so I'll pick Ella.

@TadOlson Thanks, progress on the world. :)

@msbeckycat Will try to catch your story this afternoon. Nice to see you posting here again. :)

@Chi5678 Grats on membership! I just make sure I type after the quote if I quote someone. It usually ends itself unless you edit it and mess up the end.

@KevinL5275 hehe, just a chesty gal I posted in a new outfit. You will see it as you get to yesterday's posts. I had teased @CravenLestat about keeping his eyes up like the proprietor did.

@coco Thanks for the comments. Hope to see your sims soon! :)
  • Options
    PatienceTheVirtuePatienceTheVirtue Posts: 67 Member
    So I made a new Sim and dropped her into my current household. A hour or two(Sim time) went by and she gets abducted. I thought it was cool and never saw it until now, but then the same time the next day she got abducted again. Is this normal? But on side note pretty cool :)
    OYENqGg.png
  • Options
    Hope you enjoy! Fun fact: The flashback picture (the one with Saville on the bench) and the one after it were taken almost a year apart.. October 2016 and 2017. Freaky! :open_mouth:

A World Without Clouds – Part 11

Last time: Sun’s abdomen pain and nauseous feelings resulted in her confessing to Emiko. Together they decided to book in to the doctor’s office to see if her pregnancy suspicious were correct.

It had been two weeks since her appointment with the doctor. Sun could keep it a secret no longer, so she paced the hallway. Flexing her hands in anticipation she wondered how to tell her husband the news.

There was no doubt in her mind that he would be ecstatic with the news. After all, having a child was something that they discussed in Shang Simla. Thinking about her husband’s encouraging smile gave Sun some needed confidence.

Saville swiftly exited their bedroom and found her instead.
    Saville: Morning!
    He greeted his wife with a kiss on her cheek.
    Sun: Good morning, how did you sleep?
    Saville yawned in return.
    Saville: Not well. End of year preparations at the school are driving me crazy. Couldn’t think of anything else last night.
    Sun: I have some news that might cheer you up then.

She glanced behind her shoulder to check if anyone was around.
    Sun: Let’s talk in the bedroom.
    Saville: What’s all the secrecy about?
    He stared at her curiously, but her face was expressionless. Nevertheless, he followed her.
    Screenshot-581_(2).png

Sun's paranoia got the best of her and she checked that the coast was clear once more before she firmly shut the door.
    Saville: Honey, you’re starting to scare me. What is it?
    Sun turned around to face him with a bittersweet smile. She whispered gently.
    Sun: It’s a miracle, Sav. We have a baby.

Saville was dumbstruck for a moment. He was only brought back to Earth by Sun’s steady hands on his shoulders.
    Saville: I don’t know what to say. I’m just so… Sun, you have made me so happy.
    Sun beamed at him in return as he lightly pressed his hands on her belly. It was a small bump that she hid well with baggy clothes.
    Sun: I wanted you to be the first to know, but your sister got it out of me first.
    Saville: She’s always sticking her nose in…
    Sun could barely nod in agreement before his lips were on hers. His arms snaked around her back and she was lost in the moment of pleasure.
    Screenshot-585_(2).png

Screenshot-586_(2).png

Over the next few months Sun’s belly became more prominent. She tired more easily than ever but kept busy photographing the changing seasons and reading parenting books. On rare weekends when it wasn’t heavily snowing, and Saville was free from his school duties, they went on short outings to the café at the top of Redwood Parkway.

It had become a small sanctuary for them both to get away from the stress of the other family members. The café was also a place that Saville used to spend a lot of time at back when he was dealing with the aftermath of his breakup with Brianne. It was heartening to come back to a familiar spot with his wife.
    Screenshot-405_(4).png
    Screenshot-5.png

The next morning was bitterly cold so the two decided to stay in for the sake of Sun’s health. Saville had woken up early to make pancakes for the household. Sun quietly observed him for a moment before sliding her arms across his shoulders to gently turn him around. She gave him a soft kiss.

Sun: So, I’ve been thinking lately about names.
    Saville: Hmm? But we don’t know the gender yet.
    Sun: Exactly, which is why we need to start thinking of a list. You know it’s not too much longer now... So, do you have any favourites so far?
    Saville stared blankly. He hadn’t thought about any names yet.

Saville: If it’s a girl how about something like… Marissa or… Felicia. I’m no good at this. What have you got?
    Sun: I think Ciara is nice for a girl and Cody for a boy.
    Saville: We’re all set if it’s twins then.
    Sun: No, I’ve planned for that too. If it's twins we'll call them Luke and Leia.
    Saville couldn’t tell if she was serious or not.
    Saville: Uhh… I know you’re not an expert in pop culture yet but those are the names of the twins in the greatest science fiction movie series ever! We can’t possibly use them!

Sun raised her eyebrow with a knowing smile.
    Saville: …and you’re just messing with me, aren’t you?
    She poked his nose teasingly.
    Sun: You’re cute when you get flustered.
    Screenshot-120_2.png

Saville took the next week off work. The days seemed to get colder, which meant that Sun was very receptive to cuddles.
    Sun: Did you feel that?
    Saville spread his palm across her bump and felt a small fluttering sensation.
    Saville: I think he or she wants to get out soon.
    Sun: Yeah, that would be nice for both of us.
    Screenshot-128.png

The next weekend they visited the café by the cliffs again. The sky had begun to clear in what hopefully meant warmth and sunshine. It also gave Sun one of the last chances to spend the day outside before the delivery. The weather had kept her cooped up in the house for days on end and Saville felt guilty he couldn’t do more for her.

They sat down on their familiar bench and watched flocks of birds’ glide in the sun. The couple’s gazes soon turned to each other.
    Screenshot-17.png

They withdrew with a soft sigh.

Saville: It’s so peaceful here. It would be nice to bring our child here one day once it warms up a bit.
    Sun: Just the three of us. I can’t wait for our finally meet our little –

Saville looked to his wife. She was staring at her belly with a pained and confused expression.
    Saville: Are you alright?
    Sun: I think so… I thought I just felt something different. Maybe… Ooh there it is again. Sav what if this is it?
    Saville: Let’s stay calm and get you back home to rest first.
    He carefully helped Sun up and guided her back to the car.
    Screenshot-13.png

Saville was in a state of panic once they arrived home.
    Sun: I think this is happening for real Sav!
    Saville: Em, I need you!

He called out for his sister hoping she was inside. Sun was in a lot of pain but if anyone was experienced at pregnancies, it was his sister. Emiko dashed to her sister-in-law’s aid immediately.

Emiko: Saville what are you doing? Your wife is in labour! Why is she here and not at the hospital?
    Saville’s mind scrambled to find an acceptable answer.
    Saville: I panicked, I wasn’t expecting this today. So, she is definitely having the baby right now?
    Sun: Honey, please, please, I’m in so much… pain! We need to go now.
    Needing no further warning he nodded and went to get their hospital bag.
    Screenshot-23.png

Kara and Spencer entered the room after hearing the loud commotion.
    Spencer: What’s going on Mum? Why was uncle Saville running?
    Emiko: Your new niece or nephew is going to be born really soon. Isn’t that exciting?
    Kara: Yeah! Auntie Sun I hope you have a baby girl!

Saville dashed back into the room with the bag.
    Saville: Alright, let’s go love.
    Screenshot-25.png

Luckily, the hospital was only a short distance away. Sun was able to waddle to the door but collapsed in the nearest wheelchair out of exhaustion. The next few hours were painful for both mother and father, but finally amidst the fluorescent lights and chaos of the delivery room was the most beautiful sound in the world: a baby’s first cry.
    Screenshot-26.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TadOlson Tanks for the feedback :smile: I haven't backed anything else up since the other day but I need to get on with it again at some point
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Thought this was cute

bsA4OIa.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @coco Yay an update. Sun and Saville are so adorable togheter.
    so happy for them with hte baby, so was it a girl or a boy? These cliffhangers haha.
    Great update.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat Summer is coming by the looks of things!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I've kept the secret for 3 months so far haha. You will just have to wait and see :p
  • Options
    I have a small supernatural update.

[img][/img]cQY8xOA.jpg

Clint went to visit Crash in his new home. ( I edited that hosue a bit too).

[img][/img]Szrp6TT.jpg

sent Hayley to shop groceries, found her streaming video

[img][/img]o4REN7h.jpg

Finally done shopping

[img][/img]6YgQC6X.jpg

Gavin went grocery shopping aswell

[img][/img]ICU9AgH.jpg

Also Dante Morghante

[img][/img]40gDWmM.jpg

Cedric winchester ( my edited version) passed by

[img][/img]uObG4M6.jpg

Clint and Crash had a nice time.

All for now

• Options
    Fun Sims 3 video hope you luff it :mrgreen:

Click Play Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkUJdCz4Cxg

@bekkasan You might wanna watch this :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    The thread is quiet. :hushed: This is odd indeed. ;)

I gotta say that I really miss playing the Veronaville world from the Sims 2. :cry: The Monty's and Capps were a fun bunch!

I think I might find that world someone created for Sims 3 and find the characters too to add in and maybe someday write a story about it. :blush:

Happy Simming my friends. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill The Monty and Capp family Are in Sims 3!!! where you been girl.The Monty family is in MV the Capp's are in RH

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @emorrill The Monty and Capp family Are in Sims 3!!! where you been girl.The Monty family is in MV the Capp's are in RH

@CravenLestat Oh yeah, they are. :p

But I want them to be in the same world together...and have it be like Veronaville. :blush:

Plus I don't have Roaring Heights...
    Would rather get a CC world for free. :smirk:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @emorrill Ran into a hottie sim of mine made a week ago...first time seeing her actually out she was by the water square in town in Monte Vista.Sooo pretty and unique growing to be a fave of mine.Her name is Jade

zqTCO4Y.png

You like my pattern swap?? It was a green anyway but that is new

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

She decides to talk to the proprietor at the park to see if he will hire her. She dresses in one of her glitziest outfits. She wants to look like a star, not a starving artist. He lets her audition for him and he agrees to let her perform Thursday afternoon. (Creator is very impressed that the proprietor did not look anywhere but Melee's face while they were chatting. Wonders if @CravenLestat was able to do that!)
    39696851901_f033905a7c_c.jpg
    38987961284_77439a2d2e_c.jpg
    27918074949_78f884a8aa_c.jpg

@bekkasan
    Ahhh, now I see. She was dressed to impress. B)<3:*
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @KevinL5275 Good timing brb gotta show you pics of Brandi messing with the skeleton anatomy thing.It turned its head and attacked her :D

BRB gotta upload pics.

Lalala learning biology

Pg2sGNP.png

nROhdvh.png

Then.....

Turned its head all creepy

cszyc3J.png

AHHHHHH!!! it tried to grab her

pmCC4DL.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @coco I just love your sims! I love the way she told him and they are both so happy. lol at Emiko chewing him out for not getting her to the hospital right away! Awww....I'm happy for them and hoping we don't have to wait 3 months to find out the sex? hehe

@Silverofdreams30 Crash is just so cute! Omg, Dante. I love him! He's on my top 5 list of premades. Cedric's makeover looks good, but, he still has that snarly look :)

@CravenLestat I enjoyed the video! My hubby heard the music when I clicked into it and wanted to know how old you are? He remembers that song from way back. :) I told him I did not know for sure, but that you were not a teenybopper.

@emorrill Yes, it has been quiet lately. So many folks not posting stories that were just a few weeks ago. Miss them too! I had a meeting at work this morning and hubby has treatment this evening, but, I'm gonna try to organize a few more pics to post from the weekend. I have to finish cleaning the kitchen too. Blah.

@KevinL5275 Ya found it! Yup, dressed to impress. :)
  • Options
    @bekkasan I will be 47 in Feb 6th which is too soon for my taste.But good news is I have great genes in my family so still look fabulous. :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member
    I know this is a Sims 3 post, but after reading what you wrote, I couldn't help but not comment my own story with a risky woohooer mod.

I made a family in the sims 4 and it consisted of a woman and her dog at first, then my cousin made a man and a dog for them. Well, they got married and had two daughters. The first daughter is now a teen, so I decided it would be the perfect time to go in and make her her own man.
    So, I went into the new gay couples home and had them adopt a son (they had already adopted a daughter) I then went into CAS with him, and changed his style a bit. So, I made their daughter go meet him and they hit it off pretty quickly, started dating after only one date. Then, my game auto made them... yanno ;)
    Considering I had whickedwhims downloaded, and I had never messed with the settings because I didn't know much about it. Well, the pregnancy was on for teens and it was at 100%. So, needless to say, she got pregnant. After I found this out, I aged up the boy and made him into a YA, then they went on another date and he asked her to marry him, after that, I got told that his sister (who had aged into a teen) was giving birth!
    I was a bit confused at this point, since I had never told her to do anything with anyone. Well, the girl and the boy's sister ended up having their babies at the same time, and I was a little surprised whenever I went into the family tree and found that the boy was the father to both of the babies !
    At this point, I came up with a plan, I would make it seem as though the girl gave birth to both of them, and that his sister never got pregnant. In my story line, the parents never found out that she was pregnant, so they just thought it was their son and his fiance's kid.
    After the babies were born, I moved them into a starter trailer, and this is where they still are today.
    The babies are now toddlers, the mom is still going to school, shes got about seven or eight sim days til she ages up into a YA. The dad is working full-time as a programmer and they have yet to be married. Yet, this is making me want to play right now, haha!
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

• Options
    edited January 2018
    @emorrill Yep been silent today. I have checked in a few times.

@bekkasan thank you,
    I like to add some premades from other worlds its fun that way haha.
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @CravenLestat can hear you saying ( Billy Crystal impersonating Ricardo Montalbahn ) Maa...valoss simply maa...valoss I'll say an early happy birthday to a super nice guy :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top